Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US (77473 Views)

Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) / President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by kingxsamz(m): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Image123:

As is an hobby of yours, you've not done due diligence. You always rely on what you were told, no different from most of the religious people. Get some real exposure, i facepalm for you.

You're not bright at all.
Maybe you thought only Americans/white people are Satanists.
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by blowjohn(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=bezimo post=93895438]Republican..Ah how manage.I am surprised oh because the identity of the fellow seems consistent with Liberal values.Lol[/quote

Me too o.
I tot gays and those kind of people are plenty among Democrats.
Just like CNN with the gay Richard quest and the other gay white haired monkey dude
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by kingxsamz(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
GavelSlam:

Figure rubbish.

You'll bring your ignorance to a public forum.

Take several seats.

I'm not surprised, since it's coming from a typical religious black man.
Satanists are Atheists/Humanists... Go and ask those around you. Clown.
The whole concept is satirical, but you're too blinded to know.

2 Likes

Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by tete7000(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
etrange:
Lol... who cares about her religion or gender? What are her principles/strategies/values/etc.? What is she bringing to the table and how would that make life better for the common man?

And you think a person like this has something reasonably good to bring to the table? Wonderful!
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by olumide4christ: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother be Sincere with yourself!
Between you and President Trump! Who has been More bold and Vocal for the Gospel of JESUS Christ in the past 4yrs?

I Guess you Claim the be Born again!
Between you and Trump who has been More Righteous in the Past 4years? Be very Sincere with yourself!

I am so sincere with myself..it's you who is living in fantasy land. What gospel has Donald Trump preached that you have seen? Is it by standing beside a church holding Bible? When did you see him sharing tracts or the gospel to anyone? Has he preached to his dearest friend Vladimir Putin? Has he preached to his gay ally, Richard Grenell who he appointed as ambassador? Does he preach to people on his Twitter page or he rather attacks his opponents? Or that is your own definition of preaching, abi? Someone is preaching the gospel but yet is manifesting malice and hatred to those who don't accept his ways everyday. Someone is preaching the gospel and a minister of God but yet is using underhanded methods like a typical African politician to try to ensure his re-election?

It's crystal clear who is living in reality and who is living in alternative reality. How someone will see Donald Trump as a minister/preacher of God beats me...you are just amazing me with your comments as the days go by.

Do you know how many people I preached to in the last 4 years? Or you think preaching on Nairaland is the only proof that someone is preaching? Of course not! So many people are doing far more than you and Donald Trump combined a million times over!
You are the one living in dreamland...but every dream always has an end..one day is one day!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by GavelSlam: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
kingxsamz:

I'm not surprised, since it's coming from a typical religious black man.
Satanists are Atheists/Humanists... Go and ask those around you. Clown.
The whole concept is satirical, but you're too blinded to know.

Shut up.

Since the 19th century, various small religious groups have emerged that identify as Satanists or use Satanic iconography. Satanist groups that appeared after the 1960s are widely diverse, but two major trends are theistic Satanism and atheistic Satanism. Theistic Satanists venerate Satan as a supernatural deity, viewing him not as omnipotent but rather as a patriarch. In contrast, atheistic Satanists regard Satan as merely a symbol of certain human traits.[1]

Contemporary religious Satanism is predominantly an American phenomenon, the ideas spreading elsewhere with the effects of globalization and the Internet.[2] The Internet spreads awareness of other Satanists, and is also the main battleground for Satanist disputes.[2] Satanism started to reach Central and Eastern Europe in the 1990s, in time with the fall of the Soviet Union, and most noticeably in Poland and Lithuania, predominantly Roman Catholic countries.[3][4
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by Image123(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're not bright at all.
Maybe you thought only Americans/white people are Satanists.

You're so bright you're about to blind us all.
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by Favemmzar200(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's a Demonic News.. it's Abominable! It's Evil!

I Hear the Republicans are Not Happy about it!

I Pray she losses woefully!
Seriously i am baffled at the mind orientation of there transgender people is not like they are even fine
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by Righteousness89(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Favemmzar200:
Seriously i am baffled at the mind orientation of there transgender people is not like they are even fine

It's Unnatural!
It's Wickedness!
It's Evil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by SATANNIST: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
lies from the bottomless pit of hell
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by Favemmzar200(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's Unnatural! It's Wickedness! It's Evil!
I agree with you 100 percent...things are getting worse

1 Like

Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by GavelSlam: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's Unnatural!
It's Wickedness!
It's Evil!

Shatap.

You think it is a choice?
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
O strong undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by Parisian: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jesus reigns supreme.

All day, everyday.
Ayantoyeopeyem:
shuuu, we r not moved!
Saul did more than dis before God brought Paul out of him.
Onward Christian soldiers.
The gate of hell shall not prevail.
Lastly, JESUS IS LORD!

1 Like

Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by Parisian: 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
It is a choice.
GavelSlam:

Shatap.

You think it is a choice?
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by GavelSlam: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Parisian:
It is a choice.

Being transgendered is a choice?

Lol.

People don't even know the difference between a transgendered person and a cross dresser.
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by Righteousness89(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Favemmzar200:
I agree with you 100 percent...things are getting worse

Have a Look at California! It's now Hellifornia!

California has been turned to Sodom and Gomorrah because of the Evils, Abominations and Sodomy there. That Fire is beyond the Ordinary. The State has been Destroyed with Fire! It's Just a test of what is to Come!

The USA as a Whole I believe is the Mystery Babylon the Bible says will be Destroyed!

America has Exported Iniquity to nations for decades..

What is keeping the USA Today I believe iscthe trump Presidency. Some Righteousness has been found in Trump which I Believe is Holding the USA today.
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by GavelSlam: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
[i]

[s]Have a Look at California! It's now Hellifornia!

California has been turned to Sodom and Gomorrah because of the Evils, Abominations and Sodomy there. That Fire is beyond the Ordinary. The State has been Destroyed with Fire! It's Just a test of what is to Come!

The USA as a Whole I believe is the Mystery Babylon the Bible says will be Destroyed!

What is keeping the USA Today I believe iscthe trump Presidency. Some Righteousness has been found in Trump which I Believe is Holding the USA today.[[/s]/i]

What of Oregon?

Is it because it is Sodom and Gomorrah that it in on fire?

1 Like

Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by Favemmzar200(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Have a Look at California! It's now Hellifornia!

What is keeping the USA Today I believe iscthe trump Presidency. Some Righteousness has been found in Trump which I Believe is Holding the USA today.
questions just fill up my head....am even confused in this life with the way things are going and struggling with backsliding
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by etrange: 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
tete7000:

And you think a person like this has something reasonably good to bring to the table? Wonderful!

I don't think based on her religion or appearance. Hearing her out pertinent. I live here too and I feel sad when people conclude based on my skin colour.
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by Righteousness89(m): 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Favemmzar200:
questions just fill up my head....am even confused in this life with the way things are going and struggling with backsliding

My Brother! The Grace of God is Available for us.
We Can't Make it by our Power or skills!
We Need to Access the Grace of God..
His Word ( The Bible) is there for us.
You Have your mouth to call on HIM in Prayers when things are anyhow..
Messages from His GENUIE Servants are out there .

As we get Close to the Finish Line, the Race becomes Tougher! The Pressure becomes Higher!

If we Know and Understand whom We Believe! Victory is Sure..
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by armadeo(m): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
She ran unopposed so nobody was interested in the ticket hence she Male won. Even she Male was shocked that she Male won.

She Male will lose the major election. Let her enjoy her 15 minutes.
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by FunFact: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

Since the 19th century, various small religious groups have emerged that identify as Satanists or use Satanic iconography. Satanist groups that appeared after the 1960s are widely diverse, but two major trends are theistic Satanism and atheistic Satanism. Theistic Satanists venerate Satan as a supernatural deity, viewing him not as omnipotent but rather as a patriarch. In contrast, atheistic Satanists regard Satan as merely a symbol of certain human traits.[1]

Contemporary religious Satanism is predominantly an American phenomenon, the ideas spreading elsewhere with the effects of globalization and the Internet.[2] The Internet spreads awareness of other Satanists, and is also the main battleground for Satanist disputes.[2] Satanism started to reach Central and Eastern Europe in the 1990s, in time with the fall of the Soviet Union, and most noticeably in Poland and Lithuania, predominantly Roman Catholic countries.[3][4

no, how about you shut up!!
Satanism is fictional just like every other religion. The entire idea of “satanism” was invented in the past in order for Christianity to have opposition to pit itself against.
The modern day “Church of Satan” is a joke. It started off specifically to cheese off religious fanatics/zealots who attempted to insert their religion (mainly Americhristianity) into society, government, schools, etc.

The founder of the Church of Satan has even said, “There is no Satan.” and it’s members say the same thing.
But of course there’s the small dark and broody branch of people who think it’s all real just as there are stupid christain bigots who believe in shoving their religion on society, govt and schools, to the point where they’ll blatantly ridicule non-believers and also people of other religions unknowingly becoming a parody of themselves.
Which is what the Church of Satan is trying to enlighten people to.

Also, we all have equal rights to practice of belief so why do you feel to prosecute other beliefs? Hypocrite!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by GavelSlam: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
[s]
FunFact:

no, how about you shut up!!
Satanism is fictional just like every other religion. The entire idea of “satanism” was invented in the past in order for Christianity to have opposition to pit itself against.
The modern day “Church of Satan” is a joke. It started off specifically to cheese off religious fanatics/zealots who attempted to insert their religion (mainly Americhristianity) into society, government, schools, etc.

The founder of the Church of Satan has even said, “There is no Satan.” and it’s members say the same thing.
But of course there’s the small dark and broody branch of people who think it’s all real just as there are stupid christain bigots who believe in shoving their religion on society, govt and schools, to the point where they’ll blatantly ridicule non-believers and also people of other religions unknowingly becoming a parody of themselves.
Which is what the Church of Satan is trying to enlighten people to.

Also, we all have equal rights to practice of belief so why do you feel to prosecute other beliefs? Hypocrite!!
[/s]

The founder?

shocked
Don't tell me I'm discussing with a secondary school dropout?
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by stayclearofme: 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
orisa37:
This will show The DEMOCRATS that no one has the Monopoly to Madness.
Human and hypocrisy, if it were to be Democrats you would have called them Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by Favemmzar200(m): 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother! The Grace of God is Available for us.
We Can't Make it by our Power or skills!
We Need to Access the Grace of God..
His Word ( The Bible) is there for us.
You Have your mouth to call on HIM in Prayers when things are anyhow..
Messages from His GENUIE Servants are out there .

As we get Close to the Finish Line, the Race becomes Tougher! The Pressure becomes Higher!

If we Know and Understand whom We Believe! Victory is Sure..
Thank you so much for the faith boosting speech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by FunFact: 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
GavelSlam:
[s][/s]

The founder?

shocked

Don't tell me I'm discussing with a secondary school dropout?

Yes the founder of the “church of Satan ”
Anton Szandor LaVey

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_LaVey

Peter H. Gilmore describes its members as "skeptical
atheists", embracing the Hebrew root of the word " Satan" as "adversary".

The Church does not espouse a belief in Satan as an entity who literally exists,[11] and LaVey did not encourage the worship of Satan as a deity. [12] High Priest Peter H. Gilmore has stated "My real feeling is that anybody who believes in supernatural entities on some level is insane.

Gilmore describes Satanism as beginning with atheism, and taking the view that the universe is indifferent: "There's no God, there's no Devil. No one cares!" [13] LaVey sought to cement his belief system within the secularist world-view that derived from natural science , thus providing him with an anti-theistic basis with which to criticize Christianity and other supernaturalist beliefs. [14] He legitimized his religion by highlighting what he claimed was its rational nature, contrasting this with what he saw as the supernaturalist irrationality of established religions.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Satan

3 Likes

Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by elsom: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmus:
cool

Why do this Satanist always look weird with dark cloths , tattoos and piercings

They thrive on rebellion.
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by elsom: 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmus:
cool

Why do this Satanist always look weird with dark cloths , tattoos and piercings

They thrive on rebellion.
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by bezimo(m): 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=blowjohn post=93897519][/quote]
Exactly.Na den but Republican I am shocked oh
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by Tonitoniton(m): 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8726583/Transgender-Satanist-anarchist-wins-Republican-nomination-New-Hampshire-county-sheriff.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

Meeeeennn, America is in trouble. Look at what is going to join the law making body of nation! My God! That is what u get when u dont pray for ur country, leaders and positive reforms. U can imagine the kind of law this type will make
Re: Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US by Apktotheworld: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
SegFault:

Nope, I don't listen to them. And I don't know why, I just don't like them. Back in black mad sha, the song was played in Iron Man by the way, since you are into rock listen to Led Zeppelin, Dire Straits and Black Sabbath thank me later.
Ha no shii man. Axle Rose is the main reason I listen to them sef. Welcome to the jungle is my favourite of all their art. In addition, i have sampled the aforementioned except for dire straits (can you recommend some of their songs). I am not really the rock person cos I tend to have quite an extreme appetite for guitar and bass extra prominence in music. Hence, I mainly listen to metal(heavy, symphonic, nu metal, progressive metal and other variations). I'd like for you to sample Opeth's universal truth, ghost of perdition, in my time of need. Iron maiden, Lamb of God, Metallica, Mesuggah, Obzen, Pantera, Of Mice and Men, Judas priest, mötorhead, megadeth, slayer are also groups I listen to. Peace bruv.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump / Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.