Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? (34492 Views)

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) / How Much Was Your First Salary? / How Much Was The First Salary You Ever Earned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Babacele:
in 2005! You be Big girl then ooo. 40k then naa big money ooo because minimum wage then was 9k then or something. ....Can a marine engineer who wants to gain some experience in auto stuffs apply to your co too, Vivy?
Lol that same year, I had senior managers earning N400k sef. I be graduate trainee then grin
As to the CV, kindly use Service Advisor as your Subject when sending the email but you need to be willing to learn basic stuff about autos.
Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Okuda:

wow. long time. you still on this platform?
Hiiii! Yep.
Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by DonroxyII: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

I respect stagger øøø... I always dey read his comments! But once e comment like like this, na long one cheesy

I thought he bought his first car at 22 or something!

I will get there...
as at 1994, my school fees was 800per term and I was in possibly primary 2 .... Lol !

1 Like

Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by Okuda(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Hiiii! Yep.

lol. i bet you dont even know who is chatting you. but its ok. take care.
Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by OYENIYIJK: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
DonroxyII:
as at 1994, my school fees was 800per term and I was in possibly primary 2 .... Lol !
lolzzzzzz
Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by Yinkus009: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
My first job was at a pure water manufacturing company. I got paid 400 naira daily. At the end of the month I work for 21 days in total and got paid 8400 naira. For those that have businesses, you can actually access your finances at work, at home or on the go! Enjoy seamless online and mobile transactions with FCMB business account. https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3 l
Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Okuda:

lol. i bet you dont even know who is chatting you. but its ok. take care.
No I don't and I didn't want to seem rude by asking so I just went with the flow. Apologies.
You going to tell me?
Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by Babacele: 6:10am On Sep 20, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Lol that same year, I had senior managers earning N400k sef. I be graduate trainee then grin
As to the CV, kindly use Service Advisor as your Subject when sending the email but you need to be willing to learn basic stuff about autos.
OK maami ,I will tell d applicant. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by CallMeDrino: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2020
R2bees:
How are you managing bro? do you rent house?

No. I'm 20, still living with my parents.
Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by NewAjala(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2020
8k working at 1960bet shop 2015..... Currently earning 114k. God is faithful.
Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
CallMeDrino:

No. I'm 20, still living with my parents.
That's great bro
Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by stagger: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

I respect stagger øøø... I always dey read his comments! But once e comment like like this, na long one cheesy

I thought he bought his first car at 22 or something!

I will get there...

Actually bought my first car at 25 years.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by OYENIYIJK: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
stagger:

Actually bought my first car at 25 years.
Oh My Bad! Sorry Please...
I wish I can do that before reaching 25 wink
Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by Silasloaded(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
CallMeDrino:

I work as writer. A remote job
Please what are the steps to take to be a writer so as to work remotely like you?
Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by Silasloaded(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Are You Ready to make your first 100$ from blogging Business, if yes, meet me On Whatsapp Chat
Please what will i do to be a writer. I mean what are the steps involved?
UDOKABESTLUV:

Are You Ready to make your first 100$ from blogging Business, if yes, meet me On Whatsapp Chat
UDOKABESTLUV:

Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by AntiRiot: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chuksmonika:
antiriot, your attention is needed here. Please treat as urgent!

If we all start to tell our life story, you go see say eh get people wey you better pass.

Never give up!

As for me, i work on fiveer and upwork.

The hussle is real, God dey!

Interesting. Are you a software developer?

Thanks
Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by Chuksmonika(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
AntiRiot:

Interesting. Are you a software developer?
Thanks
no bro, am into email marketing and a little bit of graphics
Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by topiiiiiiii(f): 12:55am On Sep 24, 2020
[¹quote author=SAVAGEBETS post=94042642]Never earned a salary in my life, don't even know what it feels like... I grew up hating the idea of a party cheque..so it was straight to doing me. No disrespect to salary earners tho.

Divide your current salary by 43,800.048 minutes.. The answer is the present minute value of your time, "e shock you?" [/quote]N5.06

1 Like

Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by topiiiiiiii(f): 12:56am On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=topiiiiiiii post=94243043][¹quote author=SAVAGEBETS post=94042642]Never earned a salary in my life, don't even know what it feels like... I grew up hating the idea of a party cheque..so it was straight to doing me. No disrespect to salary earners tho.

Divide your current salary by 43,800.048 minutes.. The answer is the present minute value of your time, "e shock you?"/quote] N5.06
Re: What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? by success10(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
#1,500 as a Computer Operator.... Some month sef, the Madam 'Urhobo Lady" go pay me 1,000 as Monthly sales is low... Year 2001.... Chai, e don tey wey man pikin dey hustle ooo...

But..

Now..

To God be the glory. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion / PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.