Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help (1409 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by advise1980: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Please don't bash me... I be una person.

I have this guy I am dating for 2 years now. I met him via a friend in Uyo. I was a virgin then when I met him. We always talk about marriage almost everytime.

I am still 28 years old, I had sex with his brother for about 3ice. I confessed to him without him knowing cos I was feeling guilty. Now it's 3 months after, he's still showing me love but his thirst for sex is now overboard.

Please nairalanders, do you think he can marry me?. If he eventually did, what about my shameful act with his brother. Please help.

Insult is welcome. But make sure your opinion is posted. Kindly don't send to FP please.

1 Like

Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by bukatyne(f): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Wait:

His brother disflowered you while dating him?

Move on, move on, move on.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by judetov2(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
wetin go happen if him come marry u? u go Bleep his father plus the whole community be that na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by Klass99(f): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by Aminobrown(m): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Naira land n stories lyk dis are like beans n rice

2 Likes

Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by heendrix(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Somebody help me with the picture of an Hoe please angry
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by advise1980: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
bukatyne:
Wait:

His brother disflowered you while dating him?

Move on, move on, move on.....

He was the one who did it. I accept my mistake.
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Klass99:
Lol grin

That relationship is over in his mind, he is only using you for sex and will discard you when he wants.

Men do not forgive the infidelity of a woman, what's worse you did it with his brother!

Will you marry yourself, after what you've done?

That guy won't marry you, you're too old to be asking this kind of question and displaying naivety like this nah aunty undecided

You have said it all Bros.

Drops Mic.

Do you know what it takes to have sex thrice with someone? Were you trying to double date with his brother or what?

Maybe you should be with the brother (who I'm sure only had you for a fling), and trust me if him and the brother are very close and they have a mother eh.. Just forget marriage. Forget that you were a virgin.

And don't even use the it was a mistake slogan.

Once is a mistake, twice is a desire, three times na witchcraft and plan work.
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by advise1980: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Klass99:
Lol grin

That relationship is over in his mind, he is only using you for sex and will discard you when he wants.

Men do not forgive the infidelity of a woman, what's worse you did it with his brother!

Will you marry yourself, after what you've done?

That guy won't marry you, you're too old to be asking this kind of question and displaying naivety like this nah aunty undecided

Thanks for your input. I sensed this, I am only trying to be sure.
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by WoundedLamb: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Here we go! Commenting cause we are less busy. Lol.

1) His brother is not nice.
2) You are not nice.
3) You and "your guy" are now sex mates.
4) He is using you to satisfy his cravings while waiting for his Miss Right.
5) Well, you can also use him to satisfy yours while waiting for your Mr Right and hoping you don't sleep with his (Mr Right's) father this time.
6) I suggest you move on like someone suggested above cause you might be blocking other men from coming your way. Bedsides, messing around with someone in the absence of love could be dangerous
7) Erase every thought of marriage here. This isn't a movie.

Extra:
Your guy seems like the calm but deadly type. He could have broken up with you at once but that wouldn't be as painful as he would want it so he's deliberately wasting your youthful age and having constant sex with you while at it. He will soon invite you to his wedding and watch you cry while he smiles satisfactorily. As for his brother, that one should watch his back cause his own story might even be more epic.

I could be TOTALLY wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by Righteousness89(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
First of all! What you are doing right now is Wrong! It's Fornication! It's not good for you!

If you want the Right Man to Pursue you! Don't Dish out your body! Keep your body! It is your Treasure! Sex is sooo cheap now! If you need Respect don't give it out !
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by advise1980: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Here we go! Commenting cause we are less busy. Lol.

1) His brother is not nice.
2) You are not nice.
3) You and "your guy" are now sex mates.
4) He is using you to satisfy his cravings while waiting for his Miss Right.
5) Well, you can also use him to satisfy yours while waiting for your Mr Right and hoping you don't sleep with his (Mr Right's) father this time.
6) I suggest you move on like someone suggested above cause you might be blocking other men from coming your way. Bedsides, messing around with someone in the absence of love could be dangerous
7) Erase every thought of marriage here. This isn't a movie.

Extra:
Your guy seems like the calm but deadly type. He could have broken up with you at once but that wouldn't be as painful as he would want it so he's deliberately wasting your youthful age and having constant sex with you while at it. He will soon invite you to his wedding and watch you cry while he smiles satisfactorily. As for his brother, that one should watch his back cause his own story might even be more epic.

I could be TOTALLY wrong.

Appreciate this.
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by Samfloxin(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
NO, you are not not eligible.
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by DoubleEngine007: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Not possible.. Even if he tells you to marry him,pls don't try it. E get why.. Only d wise will understand...
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by GboyegaD(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Count your teeth with your tongue and move on.
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Wait, what about the fathe, uncles and junior brothas?! let them sample you too Na!!!

Community toto...

1 Like

Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by advise1980: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Not possible.. Even if he tells you to marry him,pls don't try it. E get why.. Only d wise will understand...

Thanks
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by advise1980: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Samfloxin:
NO, you are not not eligible.

Thanks
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by FanOfMyself: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Op is a male trying to show that our ladies have lost it finally wink cool
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by advise1980: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
FanOfMyself:
Op is a male trying to show that our ladies have lost it finally wink cool

This is a serious matter. And very sensitive.
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by FanOfMyself: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
advise1980:

This is a serious matter. And very sensitive.
You can fool them all, but not me.
I am enjoying what you are doing sha.
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by bukatyne(f): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
advise1980:

He was the one who did it. I accept my mistake.

Who? You ex or his brother?
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by InfinityFabric: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
1. Luckily for you there are people who will still want you. #Fact
1b. Outcome of dating (a.k.a sex trade). Women always come out bruised. Just marry or be single.
2. It is a lesson for upcoming "mistake" makers.
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by advise1980: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
bukatyne:

Who? You ex or his brother?

We haven't broken up yet. I am still with him. My BF did.. meaning he's an ex already.

From your wealth of experience. Please how can I gently break up with him without being at fault cos he seems subtle.
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by bukatyne(f): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
advise1980:

We haven't broken up yet. I am still with him. My BF did.. meaning he's an ex already.

From your wealth of experience. Please how can I gently break up with him without being at fault cos he seems subtle.

I don't have wealth of experience in such matters.

It is just common sense to end the relationship.
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by Richy4(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Wait, what about the fathe, uncles and junior brothas?! let them sample you too Na!!!

Community toto...

Haba!!! This comment is not necessary....
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by advise1980: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
bukatyne:

So sorry for my word. I haven't broken up with any man before, unless they did.

What do I tell him without hurting his feelings.
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by mariahAngel(f): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
bukatyne:

grin
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by mariahAngel(f): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
advise1980:

So sorry for my word. I haven't broken up with any man before, unless they did.

What do I tell him without hurting his feelings.

Tell him the relationship can't continue because the trust has been tampered with. Simple!
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by uboma(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
bukatyne:

Your words in bold made me laugh out loud.
Re: Can He Still Marry Me after sex with his brother?...please Help by advise1980: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
mariahAngel:

Tell him the relationship can't continue because the trust has been tampered with. Simple!

Thanks.... You all just saved a soul .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Rags To Riches / Have You Dated Your Neighbour Before? Share Your Experience. / Check Out This Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.