Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) (84450 Views)

Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo / Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Truly,men hates to see successful women,see comments hmm

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by yemi1504: 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Teena18:

When you people see olosho money, una no go know...sit this one out.
Y'all still congratulate Yahoo boys, Hushpuppy, Mompha and co.... Make una dead the double standard abeg

Abeggi! Shut up there! How many films she don act get money buy range?

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by chccho(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
lefulefu:
in nollywood only the females are the ones buying new rides
the male actors are still using the same camry they used in 2001 or still flying bikes cheesy
is it that the female actors are more hardworking and enterpricing than the male actors?
food for thought cheesy
anyway congrats cheesy
This really cracked me up o!!!

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Sheriman(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Chaeeeeeeee!!! See wheytin Chris Atoh missed

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Teena18(f): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
yemi1504:

Abeggi! Shut up there! How many films she don act get money buy range?

Get lost abeg, I can't be arguing with people who aren't wise
Actresses don't have other sources of income?
She wasn't living before her acting career?
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by pacespot(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
light099:
Congratulations. Enjoyment is good after labour, especially when you know all you passed through to get the dough.

Gone are the years when just Yahoo messenger would do the magic and make you blow as a Gboy. Now it's upgraded to yahoo-plus coupled with several tools, formats and you might still end up frustrated after eating stale shiit with Agege bread.
Same thing with the Olosho business hub in the movie industry. We all know the name 'actress' is just a facade. The real meaning of the word actress is no longer hidden. But since there's a lot of competition lately to hustle for big gods, many of these actresses have upgraded their games to olosho-plus. Once they glue big god, he must bleed some heavy cash.

It's a hard life if you're in the movie industry without pink lips inbetween your legs.

You people speak against successful women online but in real, you will offer anything to get in between her laps at the expense of men like you. I've known Nigerian men long time ago, don't follow their words.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by yemi1504: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Teena18:

Get lost abeg, I can't be arguing with people who aren't wise Actresses don't have other sources of income? She wasn't living before her acting career?
Ode
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Orpe7(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
When people are avoiding this tin can this one dey go buy am
Just don't complain about fuel o

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by OBku4(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Teena18:

You don't know her doesn't mean she's not popular, it only means you need to update yourself.
Tinsel is an award winning show and a classic on African Magic (just that now it's overflogged)
Merry men was in cinemas for months and Merry men 2 is on Netflix, stop displaying your ignorance

Calm down jare
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Blankstare(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
humilitypays:
Nigerian women and in fact black women are wicked.

Just look at how rich Nigerian men take care of Nigerian actresses, models, OAPs and even beautiful female students.....but take a look at our actors, male models and handsome male students, ordinary gala them no see from rich Nigerian ladies, instead rich Nigerian ladies are still busy doing everything humanly and spiritually possible to trap a rich guy on top their own riches, honestly our ladies are so wicked, it is useless giving wealth to Nigerian women cos it will never circulate, but give the same wealth in the hands of a Nigerian woman to a Nigerian man and watch millions of people smile; from female students to actresses to models, to female bankers to female marketers to their relatives, wives, concubines and people on the street will feel the impact of wealth in the hands of a Nigerian man.

Give same wealth to a Nigerian woman; she will hate her broke husband or boyfriend and start to shop for a new richer husband or boyfriend...she will distance herself from her siblings, old friends and start to buy unnecessary fashion accessories to attract richer men. Naija women abeg who do una shocked shocked

That is why when I see a Nigerian lady hustling to make money or to become rich, I just shake my head....because even after she makes the money and becomes rich, it is still useless to her family, friends and even to men she knows, but let a man make the money and watch ladies he know smile to bank...his family, girlfriends, wife, etc will all be well catered for

You absolutely right! women are devils, they develop instant hate for men as soon as they come by money.

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Teena18(f): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
yemi1504:

Ode

K
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Silentgroper(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
fati2001:
congrats.
Do you want one? Grins*
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Teena18(f): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
OBku4:

Calm down jare

No vex boss, I just don't like when people jump into conclusion
If you don't know, try to find out or ask not conclude

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
sportFX:

Go to coshcharis, they have brand new BMW of over 5yrs

lol ....and I am sure they still want money of 2021 model
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Dreyton36: 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnn

Congrats to her mehnnnnnn

I wouldn't mind giving her some strokes , she looks good
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by NNAMDIII(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
This her name dey make me remember my course mate adegbite! cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by luminouz(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Preetti:
She doesn't act Yoruba movies.
You're outdated and primitive.
She was in tinsel and merry men and those are two popular movies in Nigeria
And got what for her roles? 10M? Naaah

I dont know what else she does but those two roles won't buy her that range rover sis.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Biscal(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
My crush on tinsel
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Dashlish12: 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
please I need a Job anywhere in Nigeria provided there's accommodation, A male full of versatility; I'm just Tired�
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
My crush anyday

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by ojialo(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

What does that mean?
he meant her Toto has been totoed by a Totoer and the totoye found out and totoed her out of his house
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by sharpwriter(m): 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
Where will a writer get that kind of money,you writers are not appreciated here

Hey! Don't judge a book by its cover! wink

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
holuwajobar:

The old one... The world is not enough angry grin

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by adeniyi997: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Good job girl. We will aall get there.
Anyway are you bored?
Check Here
thank me later
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by cococandy(f): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2020
I love to watch jealous people cry smiley

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by ufotty2001: 12:11am On Sep 14, 2020
Teena18:

Get lost abeg, I can't be arguing with people who aren't wise
Actresses don't have other sources of income?
She wasn't living before her acting career?
We men all know their major sources of income... U don't need to tell us
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by friday2011(m): 12:31am On Sep 14, 2020
Small girl with big god abi?
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by nijascammers: 12:35am On Sep 14, 2020
Olosho job is paying well oh

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Joker09(m): 12:41am On Sep 14, 2020
ednut1:
all these politicians useless. Dem dey use 9ja money take nack these babes kai

Politicians and pastors
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Joker09(m): 12:42am On Sep 14, 2020
lefulefu:
there goes naija tax payers money cheesy
all d money wey dem dey give politicians to do one project for their community dem go park all the money give their sidechicks or use am buy car or house for their babes cheesy.if u have an unfinished project in ur community just know say the politician who is in charge of it don use the money buy car or house for one of im sidechicks grin grin

Yes, politicians and pastors f.uck them and spend on them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Busty Lady That Caused Stir In Ikeja In New Pictures / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.