Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Satanic Creed Called Conmunism - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Satanic Creed Called Conmunism (230 Views)

Satanic Temple Sues U.S Govt, Says Abortion Ban Violates Religious Rights (Pix) / Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown / Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Satanic Creed Called Conmunism by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
"Communism is not [and never was] a creation of the masses to overthrow the Banking establishment, but rather a creation of the Banking establishment to overthrow and enslave the people." - Anthony J. Hilder
Re: The Satanic Creed Called Conmunism by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
"The Communist soul is the soul of Judaism. Hence it follows that just as in the Russian revolution the triumph of Communism was the triumph of Judaism, so also in the triumph of fascism will triumph Judaism." - (A Program for the Jews and Humanity, Rabbi Harry Waton, p. 143-144).

"The Communists are against religion (Christianity), and they seek to destroy religion; yet, when we look deeper into the nature of Communism, we see that it is essential nothing else than a religion (Judaism)." - (A Program for the Jews and Humanity, Rabbi Harry Waton, p. 138).

"The Jews welcome this revolution in the Christian world, and the Jews should show an example. It is not an accident that Judaism gave birth to Marxism, and it is not an accident that the Jews readily took up Marxism: all this was in perfect accord with the progress of Judaism and the Jews." - (A Program for the Jews and Humanity, by Rabbi Harry Waton, p. 148).

Bourgeoisie was a Bolshevik code-word for Gentile. The first law passed after the Communists seized power in Russia made anti-semitism a crime punishable by death. [2011] Solving the Mystery of Babylon the Great by Edward Hendrie.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Creed Called Conmunism by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
abdullahi45
Cbngov01
Orisa37
Fleshly
OlawaleBammie
Stan83
Bluntemperor
Frog12
Coronabirus
Thomthom
Lipscomb

Sweetmom

Philipxxxx0
Re: The Satanic Creed Called Conmunism by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Circumstantial evidence that points to Jewish control of the communist revolution is that once the communists in Russia seized power, the first law they passed made anti-Semitism a crime punishable by death. While Christian church buildings were turned into animal stables, slaughterhouses, and dance halls, the Jewish synagogues were untouched . . . "Some 200,000 (Christian) clergy, many crucified, scalped and otherwise tortured, were killed during the approximately 60 years of communist rule in the former Soviet Union, a Russian commission reported Monday (November 27, 1995) . . . 40,000 churches (were) destroyed in the period from 1922 to 1980 [2011] Solving the Mystery of Babylon the Great by Edward Hendrie.

The best evidence of the genuineness of the Protocols is that in March 1917 the Bolshevik Revolution took place in Russia and one of the first things done upon the Jewish Bolsheviks taking power was to destroy all copies of Professor Sergius A. Nilus' book, The Great Within the Small, by. That book, which was first published in Tsarskoe-Tselc (Russia) in 1901, contained The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. All copies of the Protocols that were known to exist in Russia were destroyed during the Kerensky regime. The law followed by Kerensky's communist successors to power was that the possession of a copy of the Protocols by anyone in the Soviet Union was a crime punishable by being shot on sight. The lengths that the communists went to eradicate the Protocols is evidence of the genuineness of the Protocols. The treatment of Professor Nilus by the Jewish Bolsheviks speaks clearly to the authenticity of the Protocols. Professor Nilus was arrested by the Cheka (Russian Secret Police) in Kiev. He was imprisoned and tortured. The Jewish president of the court told Professor Nilus that the brutal treatment he received was as retribution for "having done them incalculable harm in publishing the Protocols." p.89 [2011] Solving the Mystery of Babylon the Great by Edward Hendrie.
Re: The Satanic Creed Called Conmunism by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
I am doing this thread here to address all your mentions because the mods banned me claiming antispam bot even though I never added any link to all my posts .

In this thread I will expose the agenda to control every facet of your life. And why big cooperations that they own support their agenda.

They control the world's money supply , governments , courts , the UN and now want to control you .
Re: The Satanic Creed Called Conmunism by Philipxxxx0: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
I am doing this thread here to address all your mentions because the mods banned me claiming antispam bot even though I never added any link to all my posts .

In this thread I will expose the agenda to control every facet of your life. And why big cooperations that they own support their agenda.

They control the world's money supply , governments , courts , the UN and now want to control you .
it is called antichrist, they are going to take over, there's nothing anyone can do about it, it is prophetic that they will rule the world, before the second coming of christ.
Re: The Satanic Creed Called Conmunism by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
it is called antichrist, they are going to take over, there's nothing anyone can do about it, it is prophetic that they will rule the world, before the second coming of christ.

And your precious Ngozi is their Judas goat that they will use to decieve you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kuwait's Emir Names Seikh Meshal Al-sabah As Crown Prince: KUNA / Incredible! US Election: Gambler Stakes N600million On Biden’s Victory / Trump Issued An Executive Order, Bans American Companies From Investing In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.