Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! (3961 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by olofofo(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2011
Satellite Installations: Small Dishes, Big Ugly Dishes, Motorized set ups for both small and Big Dishes

Integrated reception systems: 1 dish for flats. Estates and upto 256 apartments with each point using up to about 10 receivers including mutlituner high definition receivers

Consultancy: Help other installers to achieve their desired objectives. eg, Hotel solutions that can provide upto 20 channels and more on a single card.

Large scale distribution: Tailor made distribution that exceeds the limitation of a regular coaxial cable. we can deploy fibre optic back bones to cover as much as 10km for a Mutli apartment dwellings. One dish for a single estate .

many more unbelievable solutions:

HYBRID CONCEPTS
info@hybrid-concepts.biz
http://www.google.com/profiles/116565197593244347637
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by hisoccer(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2011
@ olofofo weldon big bros it pleases me to see ur post, hope we've not wrong u cos u dont seem to be with us dat much again why? Any way Good job u've got here 2make us proud thanks
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by ayibatonye(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2011
@ olofofo pls I have the decoders to do it but when I put more than 10 decoder I'll start seeing interference. what are the equipment I need to enable me send out like 20 or more channel without interference and what wil it cost me thank you sir
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by olofofo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2011
ayibatonye:

@ olofofo pls I have the decoders to do it but when I put more than 10 decoder I'll start seeing interference. what are the equipment I need to enable me send out like 20 or more channel without interference and what wil it cost me thank you sir

explian the problem properly i did not get you
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by ayibatonye(m): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2011
@olofofo well done sir
in my family house we have about 20 rooms and I want to distribute let's say like 30 channels to each room, I have that number of receiver but if I exceed 10 receiver some of the channel will not be clear while some others will be clear. Pls what do I need to make all the channels clear, if it's equipment what will it cost. Thanks
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by olofofo(m): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2011
it depends on the type of receiver and av/rf modulator that you are using. also u might want stick to a manageable number of channels as 30 might just be a bit too much. try sticking to about 20 channels and you should be fine. relying on the modulator that's inbuilt in decoders will not suffice in your case.
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by ayibatonye(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2011
All right sir pls what type of modulator should be suitable for my case
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by olofofo(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2011
televes and alcad AV modulator will do fine. u can overlap the channels in UHF and VHF so that there will be no interference. you might also want to get an image booster to ensure uniformity over long distance.
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by ayibatonye(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2011
thank you sir
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by ayibatonye(m): 3:20am On Mar 12, 2011
@olofofo pls sir advice me. I do rf out to in from 1 receiver to another then to the alcard booster, pls explain how to go about it properly
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by olofofo(m): 6:30am On Mar 12, 2011
av into the televes modulator, set the channel and loop out into the next modultaor with the av into into it, like a series like that. setting different channels for all of them.
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by ayibatonye(m): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2011
Pls am missing one part here
olofofo:

, set the channel and loop out into the next modulator with the av into into it, like a series like that. setting different channels for all of them.
ok that means if am using 10 decoder for instance i need 10 televes modulator . then the loop e.g decoder 1 av into televes1 then from televes 1 to televes 2 while decoder 2 is connected to televes 2 through av just like that continuously you mean.
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by obnelly: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2011
good thinking olofofo
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by olenyi: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2011
@all
pls i need a signal amplifier of 50db or more. any one with any idea where and how much i can get it. i was using a 'yuri' amplifier before but it got burnt.
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by williams85(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2011
u can get it 1000
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by ultrasat(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2011
@olofofo, thanks for your advice, pls i'll live you to teach me how to cut and connect rs232 cable to use one card in 3,4,5and more decoder watching different channel, thanks
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by olenyi: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2011
@will.
brosi can get the stuff
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by LSBLeaky(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2011
I need ur help in respect of using or setting up a c-line, best hd decoder to use, wireless router, internet provider, ccam provider & d setup procedure to use it in in a network (split with other decoder like strong 4669z)
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by lovala(m): 1:39am On Dec 11, 2011
This Child board's gonna b d bomb! Many go rusham since this is foundation of multiviewing of sat channels.
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by olofofo(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2011
LSB Leaky:

I need your help in respect of using or setting up a c-line, best hd decoder to use, wireless router, internet provider, ccam provider & d setup procedure to use it in in a network (split with other decoder like strong 4669z)

yes what do you need?
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by emeystan(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2011
@olofofo, please i need ur assistance in installing a 4m dish in ikorodu.
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by olenyi: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
@olofofo. Pls your expert advice is urgently needed. I've been using dstv card with paid subscription and split among three 63x with RJ232. But since 3 months now it has refused to split. What do you advice i do to get the card to split again. Thanks
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by emynem05(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2012
@olofofo Ȋ̝̊̅ waz D̶̲̥̅​​​ guy d̶̲̥̅̊ªt called dis monin.
Can u giv me ur yahoo address so we can chat plz.
Re: Professional Services: Breaking Satellite Installtion Barriers! by exago(m): 10:55pm On May 23, 2018
Any good installer in Port Harcourt, multi LNB setup, guys please recommend.
glinez @ gmail. com

(1) (Reply)

Nigcomsat-1r - Is It On? / Can This LNB Work On A FLA Decoder / Forget Dstv Online Streaming Is The Best For Viewing Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.