Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Apologise To My Parents Too, Leke Adeboye Tells Daddy Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apologise To My Parents Too, Leke Adeboye Tells Daddy Freeze (211 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apologise To My Parents Too, Leke Adeboye Tells Daddy Freeze by farem: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Apologise to my parents too, Leke Adeboye tells Daddy Freeze

BY BLESSING ANERUA LEAVE A COMMENT SEPTEMBER 13, 2020

Leke, son of Enoch Adeboye, the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), has called on Daddy Freeze, a radio personality, to apologise to his parents.

Leke’s request was on the back of Daddy Freeze’s apology to David Oyedepo, the founder of Living Faith Church.

The spotlight had beamed on the controversial broadcaster last Sunday after David Ibiyeomie, a senior pastor of the Salvation Ministries, had threatened to kill him if he ever insults Oyedepo who he referred to as “my father”.

In his reaction, the radio host had called on the public to hold the cleric responsible if any harm befalls him.

Several clerics, including Paul Enenche of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC) and Poju Oyemade of the Covenant Christian Centre, had condemned the broadcaster for insulting Oyedepo.

But on Saturday night, Daddy Freeze took to his Instagram page to apologise to Oyedepo after a video wherein he insulted the cleric about two years ago went viral.

Adeboye’s son jumped on the comment section of the post to tell Daddy Freeze that he expects him to also apologise to his parents.

“I am still waiting for my apologies o. I am still waiting for Pastor Adeboye and Pastor Folu Adeboye or you want me to go and find the videos?,” Leke asked.

The controversial radio personality is well known for using his social media platforms to tackle clergymen whose doctrines he disagrees with.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/apologise-to-my-parents-too-leke-adeboye-tells-daddy-freeze/

Re: Apologise To My Parents Too, Leke Adeboye Tells Daddy Freeze by WibusJaga: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Quite unnecessary.
Make una free Freeze na
Re: Apologise To My Parents Too, Leke Adeboye Tells Daddy Freeze by Righteousness89(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
He is Right!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Anointing That Makes The Difference By Pastor Daniel Olawande / The Lord's Prayer / Your Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Sunday, The 27th Of September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.