Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Please Paypal Users Get In I Need Guidance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Paypal Users Get In I Need Guidance (873 Views)

Verified Binance Users Get In Here!!! / Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance / Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Paypal Users Get In I Need Guidance by Offpoint: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fidelismaria:

not true

the restriction wasn't placed by PayPal but by the Nigerian government

Why would Nigerian do such thing? What's the reason?
Re: Please Paypal Users Get In I Need Guidance by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
SmellySperm:

I'm sure they speak Spanish,how do you cope bro?
and wat kinda job ya doing there? sorry for the questions tho
no i am studying here not working.Guy if u say na hustle u wan come hustle i dont tink its worth.Traveling 2 days by air all the way from naija to here and be be doing menial job aint worth it man.Its better going to malaysia to hustle wich is much closer to naija or dubai.and nope the speak mainly english here though some of them speak patwa or broken french but the main language of communication is english.It is dominica republic that speaks mainly spanish.that is 30 minutes from here using a ferry.and talking of language difference hope u know there nigerians working and schooling in places like germany and russia where they mainly speak german and russian as their official language cheesy.
Re: Please Paypal Users Get In I Need Guidance by Burgerlomo: 12:14am On Sep 14, 2020
mespusinglez:
it's not that I want to withdraw it to my Nigerian account

I want to withdraw it into my Paypal account first
But couldn't find any ID or account number

OK for example Bet9ja have and ID which you'll be credit on before you can withdraw to your bank

But what about PayPal
What is their user ID

I can't find it

Your PayPal user ID is the email you use to register with PayPal and that's the only thing you need to receive money into your PayPal account.
Re: Please Paypal Users Get In I Need Guidance by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
lefulefu:
no i am studying here not working.Guy if u say na hustle u wan come hustle i dont tink its worth.Traveling 2 days by air all the way from naija to here and be be doing menial job aint worth it man.Its better going to malaysia to hustle wich is much closer to naija or dubai.and nope the speak mainly english here though some of them speak patwa or broken french but the main language of communication is english.It is dominica republic that speaks mainly spanish.that is 30 minutes from here using a ferry.and talking of language difference hope u know there nigerians working and schooling in places like germany and russia where they mainly speak german and russian as their official language cheesy.
ok bro,I dig! I wish you success in your studies

enjoy!

Re: Please Paypal Users Get In I Need Guidance by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Please Paypal Users Get In I Need Guidance by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
spendoon:

the reason I gave up on freelancing be that, I get money for my guru and fiverr account nw sef
if u doing a legit online business u can have someone u trust that is located in the US or europe that will be collecting the money ur clients pay u to his paypal then from there he can send the money directly to u in nigeria
Re: Please Paypal Users Get In I Need Guidance by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
SmellySperm:

ok bro,I dig! I wish you success in your studies

enjoy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? / What Does Men Do For (zzor) These Days / Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blonde Baby?....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.