Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,770 members, 7,802,357 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss (5452 Views)

I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=Escabado post=93894531]

If only you know who I am in real life. I can give you 1m for free. You don't know there are lot of rich men on nairaland. I love this forum because is faceless and I can feel free to write anything I want without people knowing who I am . Lol[/quote I'm aware this place is full of online and audio millionaires and billionaires.

2 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by fati2001(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=93896433][/quote] wer no fit afford 3 square of meal a day.

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Escabado: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
But all this sychophant and hypocrite shouting help her if you have the money .this and that. How many of your fellow men have you help with free money before ? Since you plung money from tree . How many men have you given a free ride before the way you give to a girl, if you are that generous just look around in your street or work place you will see that man that needs 10k from you help the man . not a girl . Simp everywhere. You guys act as if you don't know the point I'm making . 95% of Nigerian men can never and will never give a girl 10k free without having intension of fvking her now or in near future . Including me my self.

2 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
fati2001:

wer no fit afford 3 square of meal a day.
if we are to go by what they type here, all of them are millionaires and billionaires,very funny

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Omoolami100: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin grin
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by fati2001(m): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
if we are to go by what they type here, all of them are millionaires and billionaires,very funny
lolz, a billionaire or what ever will not made that statement ( topic up there).
e. g nah bill gate, drake, kanny or portable men those trash go come out from their mouth ? when they don't have time to think about sex ... still looking for a way to add more pennies.

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
fati2001:

lolz, a billionaire or what ever will not made that statement ( topic up there).
e. g nah bill gate, drake, kanny or portable men those trash go come out from their mouth ? when they don't have time to think about sex ... still looking for a way to add more pennies.
hahaha abeg don't kill me with laughter,very aggressive broke boys all over Nairaland,see their yeye comments,always quick to insult and call names
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by fati2001(m): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
Nairaland,see their yeye comments,always quick to insult and call names
they're frustrated. .. by the way I no send anybody message.

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Liposure: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Is sex worth 10k
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Chrisbella24(f): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Escabado:
But all this sychophant and hypocrite shouting help her if you have the money .this and that. How many of your fellow men have you help with free money before ? Since you plung money from tree . How many men have you given a free ride before the way you give to a girl, if you are that generous just look around in your street or work place you will see that man that needs 10k from you help the man . not a girl . Simp everywhere. You guys act as if you don't know the point I'm making . 95% of Nigerian men can never and will never give a girl 10k free without having intension of fvking her now or in near future . Including me my self.

You're depressed!

And stop lying.

You don't have money.

Most of us know you people in real life sha

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
fati2001:

they're frustrated. .. by the way I no send anybody message.
When I came newly,i used to ignore all harsh comments and they didn't stop,so my friend told me offline to enjoy myself here and give it back as it comes.Most Nairaland guys are hustling and struggling guys and hence their aggressive and harshness towards every female members here.

3 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by baralatie(m): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Escabado:
it is funny is it not?
as some women often get help from some men!

so it is the reverse

some men often get help from women in this life!I can't count how many times so these big mothers in University help boys for admission,some secretaries have helped boys to get jobs,don't forget about food sellers who provide lifeline to all kinds of men.

help begets help!

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by baralatie(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Chrisbella24:

You're depressed!
And stop lying.
You don't have money.
so you know him reach house

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Chrisbella24(f): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
baralatie:

so you know him reach house

Lol.

Don't you have colleagues and random people you've met on Nairaland?
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Kingnelson9: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
yeah, why not.
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by fati2001(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Chrisbella24:

You're depressed!
And stop lying.
You don't have money.
busted!

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by fati2001(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
When I came newly,i used to ignore all harsh comments and they didn't stop,so my friend told me offline to enjoy myself here and give it back as it comes.Most Nairaland guys are hustling and struggling guys and hence their aggressive and harshness towards every female members here.
I just ignore make the person dy yeye himself dy go .

2 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
What a generation! Nigeria matter just dey start...
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by eejo(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
I gave a lady 50k and never demand anything from her. I have helped many girls with fund that I cannot remember. it pays to give than to receive.

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Boy, girl, transgender or LGBT person if the person is in need and I can help or I'm just giving to show appreciation. Why not, what is it if it's girl.
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by meobizy(f): 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
If she’s my sister, niece, cousin or direct relative of any sort then yes. An extra mention for being ugly, but nothing will join me with an ugly female. Nairalanders love fvcking cousin sisters. You sick degenerates!
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by chukzyfcbb: 1:50am On Sep 14, 2020
Before I can give a random girl 10k even, I have to be sure I can dash my guys 10k fess.

If I cannot dash my homies 10k, nothing will make me dash a lady 10k!!!

Quid quo pro!

3 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 14, 2020
Escabado:

If only you know who I am in real life. I can give you 1m for free. You don't know there are lot of rich men on nairaland. I love this forum because is faceless and I can feel free to write anything I want without people knowing who I am . Lol
hello sir please I need help, can you kindly help me sir may your pocket never run dry
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by chocboi78(m): 2:30am On Sep 14, 2020
HarunaWest:

Says someone marketing her Bumbum on NL
LMAO..no mind d runs girl.. We know them grin

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by GeneralKoko(m): 2:58am On Sep 14, 2020
Womanizer:

Is that your pic on your profile?

It will be good to take you from behind grin

Please how can I view someone's profile picture
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Drew13: 5:00am On Sep 14, 2020
Nigeria men and sex Na 5&6
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Escabado: 9:49am On Sep 14, 2020
Oshoooo:
hello sir please I need help, can you kindly help me sir may your pocket never run dry

I will help you . So you can also help others . Contact me
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Dangrace01: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2020
To be able to dash girl 10k you should be able to dash your guy 10k. Ladies are human like us no extra feelings so they should be treated as such.

But

Something happened to me. A girl came to my house I teach her physics she noticed I was terribly sick I didn't tell her, she just went out and bought drugs for me.

I was impressed with the act

Can I dash 10k yes I can

2 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by peacesampson(f): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2020
That's nice..u can start from me cool
Escabado:

If only you know who I am in real life. I can give you 1m for free. You don't know there are lot of rich men on nairaland. I love this forum because is faceless and I can feel free to write anything I want without people knowing who I am . Lol
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by PattyMike(m): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2020
Escabado:
With the way our girls eyes dey red and the way girls see guys as maga . Can you dash a girl 10k for free without demanding fvk . How much can You dash a girl for free

If the girl have big breast and big yarch.can you give her 10k without fvk

Let's discuss

Yes, I can and I have. A very dear friend who has done more than that for me.

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2020
... Nothing wrong in giving a girl money without demanding for sex,where there's problem is when they start taking you for a fool and I think this is where guys don't find funny.

Just recently,I have this ex that call me one night and related what she is passing through,I listened and asked her what she wanted to do and she said she need to start up a business.

I asked her to put up a proposal of the kind of business and also have a feasibility study of oi,she did and I gave her the money.

Today she is happy and can take care of herself and siblings.

Na the mumu girls be the reason guys dey first wan Bleep before giving money.
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by tonyson010(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2020
Yes. If u can afford it and it is important.
Knowing if the money truly matters to the girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) / The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! / Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.