Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss (5465 Views)

I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by iTearHerToto: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:
From comments up there,you can fetch out the broke guys among them including the rubbish poster
How much per a shifted womb No jokes here serious business only dm

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by derbykol(f): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kriss216:

Your reward is in Heaven.
You believed him?
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by iTearHerToto: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Escabado:

If only you know who I am in real life. I can give you 1m for free. You don't know there are lot of rich men on nairaland. I love this forum because is faceless and I can feel free to write anything I want without people knowing who I am . Lol
A hoe a milli for free........ Pukes angry
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Kriss216: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
derbykol:
You believed him?
Yes.
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by derbykol(f): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kriss216:

Yes.
Ok
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by proclinician: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Highest I've given a young lady like that for no just cause na 600#. The day I bought my first car so me and my guys washed it in one bar for the area and I bought things for everyone in that bar. The ladies asked for hollandia yoghurt and the men, the usual beer. Other than that, nothing oo. I've not even given money to the ones I date without so much difficulties talk more of the ones I don't date.

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Kriss216: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
derbykol:
Ok
You don't believe him
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by iTearHerToto: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
zexy2030:

some guys will never learn. They are the real simp,shioor.
Sex should be consensual. Paying for sex is a wrong way to use money.
I don't have the time to be creating rapport on calls/ Chats with these hoes so we negotiate straight up from the onset and I pay them (89 percent are people's gfs) then I Get their pussies ravaged and and flung to the nearest trash can. Does that make me a simp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by derbykol(f): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kriss216:

You don't believe him
To an extent.
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Meedon: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kriss216:
Fvck or no Fvck, I can't give a Nigerian girl N80.

Ma nigga.
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Kriss216: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
derbykol:
To an extent.
Mind if I know why?

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
Womanizer:

Is that your pic on your profile?

It will be good to take you from behind grin
Just look the hairballs behind the moniker won't reply ... If u have sense u can decide it
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Meedon: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
iTearHerToto:
I don't have the time to be creating rapport on calls/ Chats with these hoes so we negotiate straight up from the onset and I pay them (89 percent are people's gfs) then I Get their pussies ravaged and and flung to the nearest trash can. Does that make me a simp

Brossssss.

Loud it.
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Sunepal13(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Yes,there's no harm it.
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by MasterShifu010(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Escabado:
But all this sychophant and hypocrite shouting help her if you have the money .this and that. How many of your fellow men have you help with free money before ? Since you plung money from tree . How many men have you given a free ride before the way you give to a girl, if you are that generous just look around in your street or work place you will see that man that needs 10k from you help the man . not a girl . Simp everywhere. You guys act as if you don't know the point I'm making . 95% of Nigerian men can never and will never give a girl 10k free without having intension of fvking her now or in near future . Including me my self.

if God no bless u, make I know Wetin cos am
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by zexy2030(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
iTearHerToto:
Your blood, your time, your money, her enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by stanliwise(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Escabado:
With the way our girls eyes dey red and the way girls see guys as maga . Can you dash a girl 10k for free without demanding fvk . How much can You dash a girl for free

If the girl have big breast and big yarch.can you give her 10k without fvk

Let's discuss
God forbid. Why will I dash any one money? Do I pluck it??
I only help people in need or I do business.
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by OscarJaden(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
Oshoooo:
hello sir please I need help, can you kindly help me sir may your pocket never run dry
no now bro...

it too early please
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Escabado:

I will help you . So you can also help others . Contact me
God bless you abundantly sir. I sent you a DM sir and this is also my WhatsApp 09049105004
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by iTearHerToto: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
zexy2030:

Your blood, your time, your money, her enjoyment.
and verily I say unto you, the time you waste creating rapport chatting and calling a hoe before jumping in her pussy like a scuba diver even though divided by 39 will still surpass the time I waste to negotiate and ravage someone's gf whom they might have presumed to be loyal and "not like other girls".... Now tell me between you and I who's got more time, money saved and less stress. Anyways different strokes for different folks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
HarunaWest:

Says someone marketing her Bumbum on NL
you will receive an unexpected slap soon.rubbish
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Liposure: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Issue now is the 10k you paid today might prevent you from getting it for free 2moro.

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by JIMMY1393: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Escabado:

If only you know who I am in real life. I can give you 1m for free. You don't know there are lot of rich men on nairaland. I love this forum because is faceless and I can feel free to write anything I want without people knowing who I am . Lol

Simp
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by HarunaWest(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:
you will receive an unexpected slap soon.rubbish
lol... Clown
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Escabado:

I will help you . So you can also help others . Contact me
I sent you a PM sir maybe you haven't see it I can message you on WhatsApp sir if I have your number
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Kriss216:
U re wicked. grin
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 15, 2020
Kriss216:
too stingy
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 15, 2020
stingy guys everywhere
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Sammy07: 7:15am On Sep 15, 2020
Of course many times.
I don't think I have ever given a lady money and I demanded anything from her.
cos nah one girl like that changed my status. cool
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by SATANNIST: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2020
i give more. there is a girl i am giving 5k weekly presently. she is ugly and slim and i do not have plans to Bleep her
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
hahaha abeg don't kill me with laughter,very aggressive broke boys all over Nairaland,see their yeye comments,always quick to insult and call names

Have been goin thru ur comments tbh I wudnt date a girl like you in real life. How are u different these broke guys u r talking about? See my dear try as much as possible to curtail ur comment cos when u talk too much u expose too much. I have to ask.. y do u hate men so much?.. or are you goin thru a heartbreak?
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Kriss216: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2020
Preshieben:
too stingy
Lol
My slim bullet, how have you been?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Effects Of Failed Promise(s) / See This "Foolish Man's" Letter To Woman / Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.