Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence (70529 Views)

Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by blacq2009(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2020
Why Valhalla? Is he a Viking?

1 Like

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2020
akaahs:
Can someone explain *Valhalla*
It's like heaven in old Norse mythology.

1 Like

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by chinchonglee(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2020
Elder0001:

[s]It beats your imagination how a grown up can believe there's a god called odin or a place called vahalla? But you believe God and jesus abi? Idiot.

Christians and Muslims always insult other religions. There are more than 80-100 religions in the world and each religion's adherents believe their doctrine /way of life is the only way, quite amusing.

Clown! There's no difference between Christians/Muslims and people who believe in odin.[/s]
Black brained idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2020
He died in a benz, not just a benz but in a gle450_
That car is expensive

1 Like

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Toosure70: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2020
Kemimarch16:
So pathetic, untimely death will not be our portion In Jesus Name
Amen
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by kkulaja(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2020
Hmmmm
Must have really over sped except his GLE450 was salvaged when he bought it and the brakes were not fixed perfectly

Benz is one of the safest cars if the brakes were smart enough.

RIP

Why the best man cum cast am like dis now
Just spoil the newly wedded bride mind for nothing

5 Likes

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Jmk9292(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2020
kkulaja:
Hmmmm
Must have really over sped except his GLE450 was salvaged when he bought it and the brakes were not fixed perfectly

Benz is one of the safest cars if the brakes were smart enough.

RIP

Why the best man cum cast am like dis now
Just spoil the newly wedded bride mind for nothing
Most of these girls careless about what a guy is into provided he has got some bucks.....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by SabaliPatience: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2020
EmzyT:
Till you meet in “Valhalla where there is no Wahala” abi? undecided It beats my Imagination how a Grown up like this will be Brainwashed into believing there is any Nonsense god called Odin and a Nice place for them to rest after killing people undecided

If you no denounce, very soon we go see your own death news for Nairaland, your own no go be accident, na another cult Group go butcher you like a cow in Abattoir... Foolish thing sad
the moment I saw "till we meet in Valhalla" I just knew they were cultists
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by nexta007(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2020
Childish headline. How did he "break" silence? Was he a culprit or he was so in shock, he lost words until now? He merely shared his view about the reality on ground. May God comfort the bereaved.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2020
Vianna:

@ GallantDuke guess he's also a spiritual father to him. They are obviously Cultist. I knew his death wasn't ordinary
hello ma'am
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by GavelSlam: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2020
Watching too much formula 1.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Raphael007(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2020
Elder0001:

It beats your imagination how a grown up can believe there's a god called odin or a place called vahalla? But you believe God and jesus abi? Idiot.

Christians and Muslims always insult other religions. There are more than 80-100 religions in the world and each religion's adherents believe their doctrine /way of life is the only way, quite amusing.

Clown! There's no difference between Christians/Muslims and people who believe in odin.

Guy you need to renounce for your own sake.

6 Likes

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by SabaliPatience: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
what are u trying to say?are u insinuating that its nemesis that catch up with the victim?
Valhalla is a term used by a certain group of cultists, which implies that the dead person was one of them. how ever this doesn't have anything to do with the guy's death
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2020
Raphael007:

Guy you need to renounce for your own sake.
Renounce what?
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by mechanics(m): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2020
Kemimarch16:
So pathetic, untimely death will not be our portion In Jesus Name
Amen, that should be our everyday prayer point.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2020
chinchonglee:

Black brained idiot!

It's funny how fools like you believe in God and Jesus but insult folks who believe in other Gods, as if y'all ain't the same.

Bunch of brainwashed goats worshipping non-existent craps.

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by SabaliPatience: 11:28am On Sep 14, 2020
sircrabo:
I was feeling sad for him and was about typing Rest in peace until I saw " valhalla ".

It shows he's a Viking. Anyway, if his hands are not clean, then he'll rest in pieces
same here bro.
The moment I saw it I just weak
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Raphael007(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2020
optimistD:
Rest in peace to the dead. Best man, there is no Valhalla, there is only wahala in that path. And why is he your son if I may ask?
He is his son because he na him either be em godfather for SVC or na him teach am Yahoo ask any Benin boy they know and they go clear you. All of you when believe in Odin when dem dey slaughter una why Odin never save you guys once nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by princecemo(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2020
Some people Get bad mouth sha..... i laff tire

1 Like

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Raphael007(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2020
Elder0001:

Renounce what?
You know guyman, no need to elaborate.
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by SabaliPatience: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2020
akaahs:
Can someone explain *Valhalla*
they are cultists

1 Like

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by SabaliPatience: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2020
donprinyo:
Na dem dem. No peace for the wicked
kindly explain
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by 4kizo(m): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2020
EmzyT:
Till you meet in “Valhalla where there is no Wahala” abi? undecided It beats my Imagination how a Grown up like this will be Brainwashed into believing there is any Nonsense god called Odin and a Nice place for them to rest after killing people undecided

If you no denounce, very soon we go see your own death news for Nairaland, your own no go be accident, na another cult Group go butcher you like a cow in Abattoir... Foolish thing sad

if not for online stuff eh..guy you bleeped up big time

1 Like

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2020
Raphael007:

You know guyman, no need to elaborate.

Don't be stupid, bruv. I'm not a cultist neither do I sympathise or have any affiliation with them, I simply called out that hypocrite.
You can't believe in God and heaven/hell and insult another person for believing in another God(Odin) and heaven(Valhalla) because there's no difference between both of you.

5 Likes

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Raphael007(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2020
Elder0001:

Don't be stupid, bruv. I'm not a cultist neither do I sympathise or have any affiliation with them, I simply called out that hypocrite.
You can't believe in God and heaven/hell and insult another person for believing in another God(Odin) and heaven(Valhalla) because there's no difference between both of you.

Noted bro, but you could have simply said all this without insults you know, but then again we are different you and I anyways have a blessed day Bruv.

1 Like

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by donprinyo(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2020
SabaliPatience:
kindly explain
How much u go pay?
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2020
This thing called praying for journey mercies cannot be over emphasised. God save us from evil in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Emmypure: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2020
this one has already been spiritually programmed to die, but the one wey pain me pass na that Benz wey smash like that, secondly the wife go cash out big time, just after 3 day marriage

3 Likes

Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by JIMMY1393: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2020
EmzyT:

Think it's just him trying to act cool abi na modern abi Behind...don't think he actually believe that shit
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by omooba969(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
donprinyo:

How much u go pay?

Igbo man spotted... everything na business. grin
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by RealEzee(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
EmzyT:

u no go leave another person belief ni, na da one dey affect fuel price for here? World pple sef
Re: Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence by Elsueno: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Angelfrost:
Truth be told... Most Nigerians can't drive! Especially the young guys carrying flashy speed cars!!! They are a big risk to themselves and other road users.

The recklessness on most major highways shows that Road Safety has become an ineffectual and useless body.

There ought to be an imposed speed limit, which must be enforced with very harsh penalties for default.

I used to think it was because of the bad roads that we had so many accidents... Now, I realize there would be far more carnage with even better and smoother roads. Smh!!! Lawless country!!!

Majority of Nigerian drivers are like that, they drive like somebody is chasing them. Small thing, they will try to overtake you

Forget FRSC, when they stop you, be ready to bribe them, otherwise they will hold you for over 30 minutes sometimes. that's even when you have complete everything!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) / Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.