Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary (29537 Views)

Be Enlightened About The JOHESU Strike!!! / JOHESU Strike: Nigerian Government Threatens ‘no Work, No Pay’ Policy / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Ogegeodey(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by mujaya1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
aaamos:
The number 1 unnecessary thing in Nigeria right now is Buhari

That man no know shit

He has no idea of what’s going on
you that know, show us the way
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by YoungLionken(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Abusadiq01:

Thank God nobody asked u

You're nobody...

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
We Are Finished oooooo
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by adeniyi997: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Soon now. They will not pay them just like 2018own that almost ruin my wedding. When they didnt pay my parents. Hmmm. I cant tell it all

Here
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by slimanyd: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
ogododo:

Same wey use strike destroy last regime cool grin

Health care workers were at the verge of getting there entitlement during the last regime but the then wabba now nlc president sold out johesu just for his own selfish ambition . He will also surfer for that consequences in years to come.

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by ikcid: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
cool8
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by heykims(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Our health sector is a big sham but a question. Is johesu fighting the doctors or the govt?

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Gabe427: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
slimanyd:
FG should ask themselves if there existence sef is even necessary. An average Nigeria is regretting voting for this myopic and failure regime and they are here calling a union strike unnecessary . U're owing them 2 months old salaries since 2018 ,they kept quiet till 2020 . Una brain no work to pay them there entitlement since. Ordinary senators and rep members dey get covid allowance and yet the health workers are also been cheated on there entitlement . What's the usefulness of paying all those jagbajantis rep and senator covid allowances when the real risk takers aren't been taking care of. I have a friend working in UCH, these guy contracted Covid19 , The drugs he brought with his own money was about 15k , Yet the senators and reps that never stepped there feet out of there homes were paid handsomely while they leave the real icons to beg and suffer for crumbs . Imagine a government who doesn't care about the state of health, now Corona is finish. Watch as they suspend all findings to the health sectors now, while they travel out again for medical check-up as usual.

Imagine A country paying his health care workers 5k salary as hazard allowance while the rep and senators are paid millions in hazard allowance , abegi, which is more hazardous . Ward makes nurses doctors are all exposed to getting hepatitis,HIV,TBjust for taking care of patients and serving the country with all they've got ,yet at the end ,they are paid a psaltery 5k . Ask urself, is these country not upside down already? Doctors are flying out daily and Nigeria government doesn't give a Bleep about it cos they don't even use the hospitals , Any slight sneezing ,They are off to UK.

When we go get sense for these country sef .

you have said it all sir
RESPECT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Jabioro: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
It unnecessary for government to owe them..for them to on strike that is the only language the government can understood..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Donedeal1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Unnecessary, right? but the same FG makes it very innevitable

1 Like

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Charmingrascal(m): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
We are running a messed up system

Soon Buhari will order DSS to be arresting leaders of Unions and organizations that embark on strike.

Just wait for it

3 Likes

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by vineyardfarms: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/fg-declares-johesu-strike-unnecessary/amp/

If their strike is ill-timming -ilegal- unnecessary! ! what about you and your govt increase of pms-elect- insecurity- lack of leadership and direction- lawlessness of apc- cost of food - cost of bread, rice- lies lies etc in this pandemic is wicked, evil, heartless, insensitive, animal skin, etc

5 Likes

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
yongflex20:
If you can understand this picture then you can understand any other thing in this life including this post
grin[werey

1 Like

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by wallex1983(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Shey ọ̀rọ̀ nìyẹn?
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by wallex1983(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
This is where Daddy Freeze should channel his energy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Jman06(m): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
This strike should be total and indefinite

The bias in the Nigerian health sector is mind boggling

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Jaqenhghar: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Shithole
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by notoriousbabe: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Las las Buhari must get sense

1 Like

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by notoriousbabe: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
wallex1983:
This is where Daddy Freeze should channel his energy.
you nko?
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by EmperorFred: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
just2endowed:
Na waoh

Just2endowed was here
Do giveaway
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by just2endowed: 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
EmperorFred:
Do giveaway

Or free shipping
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Emerie22(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
There was a country

1 Like

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by iswallker(m): 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Instead of una to reach agreement with them una dey declare thier strike unecessary...pay them thier money
.. this is why to work for salary dey tire me..be it private or government...na even government worse
....Na so them go dey owe people different allowance....Hazard allowance...Pension go do their own......National housing fund go do their own
Over time
Shift ......This and that
Before you know them go die leave the allowance without enjoying it
Government work dey cause pover-tea
See my cousin despite say he dey level 8 for Uniben....still na me dey package he life....we go dey beer parlour..na me dey tiding the bills....I don tell am many times make he resign...he still dey the work dey mumu himself....all these go slow life me nor dey do am

This your template for labor issues tight - na to just copy and paste am.. undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by nbinet: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
it's only God Who will save us in this nation.

Anyway Are you looking for a business that will guarantee you financial freedom?
Do you have upto 5k to start up your business with?
Do you have a smartphone, laptop or pad?
If yes, then this opportunity is for you.
Interested, contact me on 0*7*0*3*3*9*3*9*5*0*0
Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Tfashm: 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Good evening all Nigerian, I don't think we are in Good country, a country that have Two Legislative, Upper and Lower chamber. The country that wasted million of Naira on unnecessary things. The problem in health sector can only be solved if Govement really be sincere to the workers not pretending as they don't no. You no so many professional are in the sector but the Government representative is addressing one part called DRS while leaving others and if you remember that the Ministry of health was dominated by Drs and while the Labour Minister is also a Drs so they only reason with any complain come from the colegue

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
YoungLionken:
Those doctors are inconsiderate if you asked me..

ASUU too...
NMA: Doctors (Physicians/ Dental Surgeons)

JOHESU: Coalition of Physiotherapists, Nurses, Pharmacists, Radiographers, Medical Lab Scientists, Optometrists, Dental Therapists, Dental Nurses, Occupational therapists, Pharmacy technicians etc

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by sunnymaja(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
What will put an end for the incessant strike in the health sector is to engage doctors and other health workers at the same time. Give them tge same salary and provide separate allowances for the professionals like doctors. A situation whereby doctors will have about 400,000 allowances and still have about 300,000 above regular salary will be fought for life. For someone in the same grade to have difference of 700k per month cannot be substantiated. Doctors will have their ways and block others when negotiating just because the minister is a doctor will always bring chaos. If minister of health is a doctor, minister of state for health can be a pharmacist and so on. But both are doctors and labour minister is also a doctor can paint things in different colours to the president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary by Realguyman1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Instead of una to reach agreement with them una dey declare thier strike unecessary...pay them thier money
.. this is why to work for salary dey tire me..be it private or government...na even government worse
....Na so them go dey owe people different allowance....Hazard allowance...Pension go do their own......National housing fund go do their own
Over time
Shift ......This and that
Before you know them go die leave the allowance without enjoying it
Government work dey cause pover-tea
See my cousin despite say he dey level 8 for Uniben....still na me dey package he life....we go dey beer parlour..na me dey tiding the bills....I don tell am many times make he resign...he still dey the work dey mumu himself....all these go slow life me nor dey do am
Real niggar how I fit take contact u na? I done send u mail but no reply from u yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Man Fined N215,000, Commits Suicide At Ogun TRACE Premises / 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.