Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR (36618 Views)

Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) / Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina / Prophet Omale Denies Buying Property In Dubai For N57M On Behalf Of Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by osazsky(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2020
Nice one bro Buhari is a legend
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2020
Mariomadiba:
LOL, this news go give some people kidney failure tonight grin grin grin SAI BABA

Go sidon for gutter!
U nor wetin u dey talk
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by Agugbadin: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2020
Sadly the country is at the edge of failing with tens of trillions of Naira debt hanging on our country due to excessive borrowing this government. Much more Nigerians have died in the hands of terrorists,kidnappers, as a result of insecurity since PMB came to power than those who died as a result of the same reason from 1999 to 2015.
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin I wasn't expecting less than that after all in Nigeria we praise stupidity most especially when politics is tight around it.

Me too who will support me to rap for Buhari, Na the bar we need ooo grin grin grin

Should I Rap? grin
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2020
57m to wax music Na Lucifer wan produce am?
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by ashawopikin(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2020
Aboki sef
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by Alennsar(f): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2020
Humm! Nawa oooo
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by naturefellow(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:
Stewpid youth. God will make thieves steal that money, insha allah, amin
yahoo boys, when you need them?
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by ORACULUM(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2020
Me i want to make an album for Buhari ...should i d grin ;Drop my Aza? undecided
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by AbuAeesha: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2020
History555:
He claims to be a musician who has released many songs supporting pmb and somw northern govs, yet he has no money to release his latest song not album. Obviously nobody bothered to listen to his songs or invite him to shows. Summary hunger is also hitting the guyman left, right and he was smart enough to come up with a format to checkmate hunger. Expect more people to copy this format
I am not a supporter of the musician but he isn't poor as u thought,read the post he gives out cars as gifts,he said he wanted the poor mass to contribute the money (1k per head) to make his next song,if they can't contribute the money it means they are actually poor,but if they can it means the ranting by the mass about poverty is not real
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by karkel(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2020
There was a country
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by FuckThaMod: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin grin grin grin shame on south-east Igbos wailers Buhari till 2031

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin for those who hate Buhari R.i.p grin grin
Only 2 likes, upon commenting on the front page that has millions of views. Shows how retardêd and useless you are.
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by dydxdan: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
las las d guy finally cash out....end time musician...�
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by Mariomadiba(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

Go sidon for gutter!
U nor wetin u dey talk

We do we share thesame mothers name “ovakporaye”
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by Zetty177x: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
I will release mine for free ..Zombie o zombie
Zombie o zombie Zombie o zombie Zombie o zombie zombie o zombie Zombie o zombie.
Zombie o zombie zombie o zombie Zombie o zombie.

Zombie nor get Single sense o...call am to chop shit, hmm go chop am, call am to drink piss, him go drink am

1 Like

Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by Humorme2(f): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
57million? To release new song? For what exactly? What has Buhari actually done that warrants praise singing?
Misplaced priorities in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by Humorme2(f): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by Jaapu: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mariomadiba:
LOL, this news go give some people kidney failure tonight grin grin grin SAI BABA

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by tot(f): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
He knows his target audience lol. Smart guy
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by gtown: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
SmartProf:
To sycophants & Abokkis, it's a hit song that should win the musician a Grammy. I expect NTA to make it their new theme song & the FG to seek a loan from China to further donate to this song. Sane Nigerians without infected ears, will prefer to listen to a cock consistently crow than such noise. The singer should not forget to feature those cows in Daura, if he really wants to excite the president.
Aiyaah! This thing pained you big ooh.
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
apache4:
your account details

Good day sir, may your pocket never run dry sir that is my account details in my signature.
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by gtown: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
israelmao:
The former album he waxed in honour of Mr.Lifeless is no longer played by Buhari's supporters because he has disappointed them.
According to you? Let me tell you, most of his songs are listen to by most northerners especially during the build up to elections. In fact, ask anybody in the north that understands Hausa, he will honestly tell you the song ''Masu gudu su gudu'' remains the best political campaign lyrics of the time. And it is likely to remain the best for longer time. His songs are play on every streets in the north, by children and adults alike. The name Rararara is what PDP members and their supporters will never forget. He contributed in no small measures to ousting out PDP from power. His next release immediately after the presidential election results and before the governorship elections gave the last blow to the PDP.
So, whoever told you that his songs are not longer played is only deceiving you. Even PDP members can't resist listening to the songs because they are not only praising Buhari, they are appealing to soul too.
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by gtown: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Audaite:
See him scartered teeth like Akpororo own...Praise Singer ko...Funeral Singer ni undecided angry undecided
With the kind money he has, I am sure many women even down East would beg for his hands in marriage should he throws it open. His teeth are scattered but he has the pepper to f uck the most beautiful girl in your community.
By asking people to contribute for his next release, he only wanted to send a message that no matter what detractors say, Buhari still remains the best option as he is still on track for the reasons why he was voted for twice, at 2015 and again in 2019 by millions of Nigerians across the country. That he recently dash out car gifts should tell you that he is what Hausa people call ''bakin tukunya mai fir da farin tuwo ne''.
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by Rawhumper(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
[

Are You alright?

Of all People You Are saying The Ibos or Igbos Are supporting Buhari, is This a style u Want to use to get Eastern Support fot Buhari or APC?

Know This it was The Ibos that gave Atiku bloc votes morr than any other tribe.

Plz and plz because few Ibos Are Working with Buhari doesnt mean The whole Ibo race are Behind him.

quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=93897736]grin grin grin grin shame on south-east Igbos wailers Buhari till 2031

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin for those who hate Buhari R.i.p grin grin[/quote]
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by israelmao(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
[quote author=gtown post=93916978]
According to you? Let me tell you, most of his songs are listen to by most northerners especially during the build up to elections. In fact, ask anybody in the north that understands Hausa, he will honestly tell you the song ''Masu gudu su gudu'' remains the best political campaign lyrics of the time. And it is likely to remain the best for longer time. His songs are play on every streets in the north, by children and adults alike. The name Rararara is what PDP members and their supporters will never forget. He contributed in no small measures to ousting out PDP from power. His next release immediately after the presidential election results and before the governorship elections gave the last blow to the PDP.
So, whoever told you that his songs are not longer played is only deceiving you. Even PDP members can't resist listening to the songs because they are not only praising Buhari, they are appealing to soul too.[/quot.e]

Don't tell me about the north I'm part of the north stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by Rawhumper(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
[
Oh yes even Girls in the East would Want to date him i agree but have You heard of female barbers?

Thats what The Eastern Girls will do to him, no Ibo Girl will agree to marry him but can agree to "barb" This time around 7steps haircut.

Am really dissappointed in those who out of sentiments Support evil, if Buhari were from my Side and not doing well, believe me i will openly criticize him that makes us patriotic Nigerians.

Been patriotic, doesnt mean been loyal to the Govt, but to your motherland(The People).
I think if You People start to understand This concept, The better for us all.

Search your conscience and Look at our Country today cry cry

quote author=gtown post=93917894]
With the kind money he has, I am sure many women even down East would beg for his hands in marriage should he throws it open. His teeth are scattered but he has the pepper to f uck the most beautiful girl in your community.
By asking people to contribute for his next release, he only wanted to send a message that no matter what detractors say, Buhari still remains the best option as he is still on track for the reasons why he was voted for twice, at 2015 and again in 2019 by millions of Nigerians across the country. That he recently dash out car gifts should tell you that he is what Hausa people call ''bakin tukunya mai fir da farin tuwo ne''.[/quote]
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by Tonitoniton(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
Amotolongbo:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/13/president-buhari%E2%80%99s-praise-singer-receives-n57m-release-new-song-him

More wives and weeds to get more inspiration loading
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by ThatFairGuy1: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
SLAP44:
This is how the "yoots" will become leaders of tomorrow, by praising dictatorship grin
Izit your praise grin.
Buhari is doing well.

We're expecting a SE singer to follow suit, wee won't hesitate to bless the account cheesy
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by Kepler453: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Amotolongbo:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/13/president-buhari%E2%80%99s-praise-singer-receives-n57m-release-new-song-him
shey these people can donate to idp camp ni. Misplaced priorities
Re: Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR by Epitectus(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
N57m....
Later u will come and tell me there is no money in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc / Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.