Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (46353 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Liposure: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2020
There's a new breed of simps in town

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by ednut1(m): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2020
A very useless simp

4 Likes

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2020
Lol. Very mumu man. If every man begin send money like that, ladies go just use replying DMs as job.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by 5ine: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2020
first man to send a girl 50k on twitter
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by cococandy(f): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by milkyworld(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2020
haiti007:
Like I paid acceptance fee to my school, the dude paid his due to the lady..

We need more people like him to make money evenly distributed among the masses. Because the lady inturn will give it to a guy somewhere treating like trash.

Funny enough, school acceptance (FG) Na just ₦20k, undecided undecided

Bros the matter tire me self...

1 Like

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by nelxxy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
everybody here is shouting simp smh

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by konkonbilo(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
nelxxy:
everybody here is shouting simp smh

Then what is he A gentle man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by slimanyd: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Her own worth to get her to bed is 50k and the guy has paid the dues. That's all. Same way some ladies worth is just 2 indomie and egg . And they get laid while some others are just recharge cards while some are subscription . Everything is all to get laid .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by sainthumble: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
I won't say it's a lie or truth because that's how i rock.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by SATANNIST: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
lies from the pit of hell
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by PROPHETmichael: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Oh what has happened to the men of this generation?

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by ogbonnachrys: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
She no even fine. If some fine girls reply his message, na 1m him go drop. J J C

1 Like

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by mogboyelade(f): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
We need more people like him in this country.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by nelxxy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
konkonbilo:
Then what is he A gentle man
No, actually the guy is up there in hierarchy of simphood.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
No big deal here, some guyz go understand well, even if u buy chicken fro Xmas u must still feed am to lay eggs and then last last you go kill am chop...
That's the end of the chicken only the wise will understand..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by bukatyne(f): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
binghamm:
He is a financial slave seeking a financial dominatrix. Them plenty for naija.

I saw this concept first on NL.

It sounds like something interesting to read. Like a woman being a sexual slave looking for sexual master. undecided

@OP:

Well undecided
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by ecclize: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
money miss road
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Positiveme2020: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
post=93897581:
Reports!

A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to disclose that a man sent her the sum of N50,000 just because she replied his message on the platform, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The benefactor, a social media user identified as Matriarch on Twitter, took to the platform to share the screenshots of the conversation between her and her strange man who’d gifted her the money.

According to her, the unknown man was grateful to get her audience and as such he decided to thank her with the sum of N50,000. The man even had to cut the lady short for appreciating him after he sent the money, emphasizing that he ought to be the one indebted to her for her attention, Reports.

Matriarch’s post has however caused an outcry on twitter as users believe the man was ‘lame’ for sending cash gift just to get the attention of a lady on social media.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/_Matriach/status/1305086884109000704

Fake news, just to make mens start doing it. Lies !!!!!
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by LordKO(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
Elder0001:
Taking simping to a whole new level.

He's even a better version of you because, unlike you, it seems he's a bit financially OK. Whenever I see someone like you, who was killing yourself over my reject, calling another man "simp," I do feel irritated. Only men who have conquered themselves have the right to call other men simp. Emotional, moral, and psychological low quotient men like you should always be ashamed of yourselves. Bumpkin.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by SmartPolician: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
Daviddson:
Show off. BTW I also know someone who sent money to a lady a day or two after he broke up with her grin

There's nothing wrong with this. That a guy broke up with a lady doesn't make them enemies.

She needed help, and he gave it because he could.

But the guy in this post is utterly useless.

If a fellow guy asks for the same favour, he will give the person a long list of things he needs to do for himself

1 Like

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by planetx: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
That is just a little above $100. I don't see why all the name calling, $100 to someone living abroad or earning $ is actually nothing. Stop thinking everyone is earning #.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by stanliwise(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
mogboyelade:
We need more people like him in this country.
we have a lot of them and that is why the country is in shambles because of some female won’t work, some males are scamming.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
planetx:
That is just a little above $100. I don't see why all the name calling, $100 to someone living abroad is actually nothing. Stop thinking everyone is earning #.
Oya help me with $50 sir sad

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
Well, he has a mission and the 50k is just to cajole and get her attention
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Drew13:
Lol
It's a lie, just to gain attention
That's twitter life for you
she even sells wig. Marketing strategy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by richie240: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
post=93910318:

This is not even about the money he gifts to her,
But at the bolded is stupid to say the least.
He emphasized he ought to be the one indebted to her all because she replied his message?

What a pvssy!

Who says there is nothing new under the sun?
The Most High said so.
Even the great samson, who killed a whole lion with bare hands, lost his glory over an over-glorified labia!
cool
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by krushdripper(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
post=93897581:
Reports!

A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to disclose that a man sent her the sum of N50,000 just because she replied his message on the platform, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The benefactor, a social media user identified as Matriarch on Twitter, took to the platform to share the screenshots of the conversation between her and her strange man who’d gifted her the money.

According to her, the unknown man was grateful to get her audience and as such he decided to thank her with the sum of N50,000. The man even had to cut the lady short for appreciating him after he sent the money, emphasizing that he ought to be the one indebted to her for her attention, Reports.

Matriarch’s post has however caused an outcry on twitter as users believe the man was ‘lame’ for sending cash gift just to get the attention of a lady on social media.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/_Matriach/status/1305086884109000704
The problem is not the man sending her 50k out of goodwill, it's the negativity these black females go around generating if they get to recieve a gesture as this. What now is with the sharing of all the msgs on twitter?.. kind of stuffs they're forcing off these naive simps that they don't deserve.
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by ibawon(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
Do you know how much ₦50,000 is in $$$, it's some people's Dog's upkeep for the week.
Person way dash woman 50k do you think his ACC balance is ₦1,000,000
My people hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by alllivesmatter(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
Simp of the century!

But If we are being truthful most Nigerian Men bring nothing to a relationship apart from Money and Most Nigerian women have nothing to offer in a relationship other sex.

Most Nigerians are raised to believe that the only way he can express love is by making monetary provisions and the ladies grade the quality of love and affection by a man's financial and material generosity. What do you expect.

Fact.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Daviddson(m): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
SmartPolician:

There's nothing wrong with this. That a guy broke up with a lady doesn't make them enemies.
She needed help, and he gave it because he could.
The lady didn't ask for help from him.
GentRoyal:

Your ex isn't your enemy....
Didn't say so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.