Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work III? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work III? (200 Views)

Never Date At Your Place Of Work / How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II / How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work III? by anayolity: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hello Fam!
Happy new week!

We all know this period is a very tough time for everyone because the level of survival this year is heartbreaking and people through any means are trying to make ends meet ,while a few persons have landed great jobs (congrats!) In this Covid Era, so many people are stucked and depressed at their place of work, many due to low pay check that can barely pay the bills, while others though the money is fantastic but they have no single passion or love for what they do and Will one day take the bold step and drop a paper.

The question is how depressed do you feel at your place of work?

Let us hear from you and be strengthened!

Cc: 1forall , Crazyman, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work III? by DICKstractor: 12:53am On Sep 14, 2020
cheesy

I love what I do. I just sit around doing nothing

1 Like

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work III? by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 14, 2020
What about you?

1 Like

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work III? by stubbornman(m): 7:04am On Sep 14, 2020
I don't fe good at place of work at all... I may walk in one day and tender my letter wether I got another job or not, it's crazy ,no passion,no career growth , stagnant ,just a big company name..... This morning sef I don't feel like going ,just wanna lie down and think about my life but bills have got to be paid... I need to take that Big risk some day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Requirements To Become Successful / Get Unlimited Data From MTN For 500 / Lets Smile Together With This Investment Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.