Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,548,510 members, 5,870,107 topics. Date: Monday, 21 September 2020 at 08:07 PM

How To Trade Forex Successfully And How To Be Trend Follows - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Trade Forex Successfully And How To Be Trend Follows (132 Views)

Naira To Trade At 386/$ As CBN Resumes Forex Sale To BDCs / Learn To Trade Volatility 75 Successfully And Make $100 Daily / Learn How To Trade Forex Like A Pro In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Trade Forex Successfully And How To Be Trend Follows by obilokechukwu(m): 12:04am On Sep 14
hello friends,
today i will teach how's to trade forex successfully and to be a trend follows. do you known that forex trade is all about trend. if you do not understand trends, you will not trade successfully. you will only end up of giving your hard earned money to the next trader. what's trends? a trend can be a strength of the market. it can be respect to givens moving average, trend line, support,resistant, areas of value and dynamic moving average. let say we put moving average 20,50,200, close. the price action passing though the 20, 50 moving average and returned back into 20, 50 and goes up again.we can say the market is trending. there's different types of trends. moving average trend which is knows as dynamic trend or pullback trend. resistant and support trend, it know as area of value or breakout trend. the last one is trend line trend. all these i measured is your tools to trade successfully. let me shows you example. on my lasted trade. i trade many currency, because my strategy do not limited me. see if you want to trade your daily, weekly and monthly trend we be the same. if there are not same and you entered the market, in short period you be at losses. seen examples of last trade i entered

Re: How To Trade Forex Successfully And How To Be Trend Follows by obilokechukwu(m): 7:13pm On Sep 15
today class we are going to discuss eur/cad dollars and trend market. what's trend market? is a price action that respect the moving average(20,50,200), trends line, support and resistant or area of value. first before you enter the market, look for monthly time frame that has trend with weekly time frame and daily time frame. for you know a currency that has a trend or trend market, the price action will respect the moving average or dynamic trend, trend line, support and resistant or the area of value. it's must respect one of any moving average, trend line support and resistant. look at eur/cad dollar on monthly time frame, you seen that the market is trending upward to forms breakout and the price action respect the trend line below. see the chart below

Re: How To Trade Forex Successfully And How To Be Trend Follows by obilokechukwu(m): 8:23am On Sep 16
today we are going to discuss about aud/huf, this particular pair is trending upward. i entered this pair last month and it doing fine now, it has $3.5 upward. i had shift my stop losses above my earnings. see below the charts.

Re: How To Trade Forex Successfully And How To Be Trend Follows by Fa44me: 3:54am On Sep 17
Can you help me, bro? I'm a brand new and imported newbie
Re: How To Trade Forex Successfully And How To Be Trend Follows by Fa44me: 3:55am On Sep 17
Can you help me, bro? I'm a brand new and imported newbie. 08134780680
Re: How To Trade Forex Successfully And How To Be Trend Follows by Mnewton(m): 12:54pm On Sep 17
obilokechukwu:
today we are going to discuss about aud/huf, this particular pair is trending upward. i entered this pair last month and it doing fine now, it has $3.5 upward. i had shift my stop losses above my earnings. see below the charts.
i am intetested bro...08026432717

(1) (Reply)

Buy My Nigerian Adsense Account For Just #8k / Conference Simultaneous Interpretation / Manage Your Business With Ease.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.