Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:32 PM

Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos (13681 Views)

Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community / How A Woman Was Randomly Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday / Ndowa Laale Son Kidnapped (UNIPORT VC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by aloyemeka1: 1:30am On Feb 25, 2011
Thursday, February 24, 2011
[size=14pt]Arisekola Alao's son kidnapped in Lagos[/size]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-yZZSY94OWgM/TWZS4NEV7lI/AAAAAAAABYc/p-Xj6mbdDgg/s1600/Arisekola_alao.jpg[/img]
Saheed Alao, one of the sons of billionaire business man and Aare Musulimi of Yorubaland, Alhaji Arisekola Alao was  kidnapped on Friday February 18, 2011 at his Victoria Island Lagos home. The kidnappers are asking for N200million For his release.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/02/arisekola-alaos-son-kidnapped-in-lagos.html
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by aljharem(m): 1:35am On Feb 25, 2011
[size=18pt]AGAIN!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

all the way from , lipsrsealed  to lagos wow yorubas watch out ooooo [/size]
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by aloyemeka1: 1:53am On Feb 25, 2011
alj harem:

[size=18pt]AGAIN!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

all the way from , lipsrsealed  to lagos wow yorubas watch out ooooo [/size]

All the way from where?
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 25, 2011
An adage goes like this; "If you must do it once, do it right". They should have taken Alao Akala with them. This is a failed job, infact who ever paid the kidnappers should demand back his money.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 25, 2011
"billionaire son" shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oyo has suffered! chai!! Ontop of all the rubbish, them allow am to become "billionaire"?
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by OAM4J: 4:56am On Feb 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

"billionaire son" shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oyo has suffered! chai!! Ontop of all the rubbish, them allow am to become "billionaire"?

Are you interested in his son? I can link you, except you have to 1st become a Muslim and change your name to Kafaya or Zuweba cheesy

BTW, Arisekola has been a well known Billionaire for more than '21yrs'. wink
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 25, 2011
OAM4J:

Are you interested in his son? I can link you, except you have to 1st become a Muslim and change your name to Kafaya or Zuweba cheesy

BTW,  Arisekola has been a well known Billionaire for more than '21yrs'. wink

grin oogbadun.

Alright, so it wasnt oyo's money?. . . . dude looks like his father sha, ugh.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by seanet02: 5:30am On Feb 25, 2011
This kidnappers are not serious. Did they want to return to Armed Robbery after this? They should have demanded N500 Million from this man. He colluded with IBB and Abacha to loot billions of dollars under the guise of feeding Ecomog Troops. Milk him dry.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by Ramon2: 6:08am On Feb 25, 2011
Yoruba kidnap Yoruba. Now is this for free? Where is the Osuji equivalent in Yorubaland to hammer his people? Chei!!Yoruba and chop-clean-mouth mentality.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by denzel2009: 6:22am On Feb 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

grin oogbadun.

Alright, so it wasnt oyo's money?. . . . dude looks like his father sha, ugh.
That's Arisekola himself not his son. He actually made his 'billions' supplying garri to ECOMOG in Liberia then.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by fstranger3(m): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2011
denzel2009:

[b]That's Arisekola himself not his son. [/b]He actually made his 'billions' supplying garri to ECOMOG in Liberia then.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I almost thought the poster was not a Nigerian, but then lipsrsealed

Well, he also made some of his money from supplying successive Military juntas with Marabouts from other western countries
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 25, 2011
aloy/emeka:

All the way from where?

As usual na,iboland

Igbos would soon progress from their currently cowardly kidnapping of their people to kidnapping other Nigerians and then go international to kidnapping other Africans and non-Africans for money. When they kidnap white folks, since white folks treat black men like niggers, they would not mind killing a bunch of Igbos in military strikes.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by komando7(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2011
So Yoruba don join the kidaping level. Where is aigbofa to come talk thrash?
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by dayokanu(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2011
hmmm
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by bkbabe97y(m): 7:36am On Feb 25, 2011
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by Chyz2: 7:37am On Feb 25, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Definitely the handiwork of Ibos. Just like the ones in the link below. . . .

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Nigerian-nationals-beaten-up-by-angry-locals-in-Ambedkar-Nagar/articleshow/6242101.cms

Welcome back slut. grin
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by komando7(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2011
Bkbabe:so this nutjob is still here?
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by fstranger3(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2011
^^^

Gives you sleepless nights?
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by komando7(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2011
@ fstranger
Nahh.The Komando always sleeps as soundly as a new born.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by bkbabe97y(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2011
Chyz*:

Welcome back slut. grin

. . , Like a nicca ever left up out this building, huh?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1uu16qTMKo
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by bkbabe97y(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

Gives you sleepless nights?

Notice, I ALWAYS ignore the foo*l. Never makes sense, his jokes are wack, he aint coherent. . . AND I'LL IGNORE HIM TILL ETERNITY!

Kills him. . . . or "IT".lol hahahahahah!!!!
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by komando7(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2011
The important question is this. If this kind happen in Lagos, where will Igbos escaping the scourge from the East now hide?
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2011
Komando comes out when bkbabe does. Means that Komando is a regular NLer with another ID.
Could be Andre Uweh for all we know.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by komando7(m): 8:13am On Feb 25, 2011
@ bkbabe,
Dont make me ressurect one of your infamous threads. You know you'll end up crying top the mods. Be warned sheman.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by excanny: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2011
I think we also need to arrange a burial for bkbabe, just like it was done for Alj. Haram, or better still burn the a$$hole in effigy. grin
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by fstranger3(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2011
excanny:

I think we also need to arrange a burial for bkbabe, just like it was done for Ojukwu, or better still burn the a$$hole in effigy. grin

Really?

To me, I really dont know who is greater, Bkbabe or Ojukwu.

Prolly Bkbabe, he seems more coherent and thoughtful than Ojukwu.
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2011
komando7:

The important question is this. If this kind happen in Lagos, where will Igbos escaping the scourge from the East now hide?

Is it not the same ibo that brought kidnapping to yorubaland ?
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by fstranger3(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2011
Also, Fake drugs, smuggling, okija shrine etc,
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by excanny: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2011
^^^

Are you any of Yoruba or Yoruba?
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by fstranger3(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2011
excanny:

^^^

Are you any of Yoruba or Yoruba?

I am neither Heebo nor ebola
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by obowunmi(m): 9:35am On Feb 25, 2011
I want more details, was her kidnapped at home ? Where exactly ?
Re: Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos by excanny: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2011
fstranger3:

I am neither Heebo nor ebola

You seem more Yoruba than Yoruba. Just my thoughts though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Stolen From Imo State Maternity Ward After Birth / Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun / Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.