Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC (11755 Views)

Adamawa: Time To Rejig INEC - Vanguard Editorial / Oyebanji Set To Rejig Activities Of MDAs, Chairs 3-Day Ministerial Briefings / Fresh South South Headache Forces Atiku to Return Home to Rejig Campaign (2) (3) (4)

Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by akelliah(m): 7:05am On Sep 14, 2020
Shame!!!! Shame!!!! Shame
In a sane world would someone like Akpabio or whatever his name is Still be in office after all the drama we watched on national TV
What is he doing forming a committee to do what? To hide and or legalize those crimes he committed there.
I beg make them pass make person see road jaree.

Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by wonuks(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by adenigga(m): 7:08am On Sep 14, 2020
Timekeeper:
Them. Never dissolve this commission ni??
Hmmnnn!!!!

Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by adenigga(m): 7:09am On Sep 14, 2020
akelliah:
Shame!!!! Shame!!!! Shame
In a sane world would someone like Akpabio or whatever his name is Still be in office after all the drama we watched on national TV
What is he doing forming a committee to do what? To hide and or legalize those crimes he committed there.
I beg make them pass make person see road jaree.
I feel you......

Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by NwokoloOwa: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2020
Committees upon Committees.

Issues that can be disposed of immediately with clear eyes and minds, heads to Committees and start sleeping for months and even sometimes indefinitely.
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by Risingblue008(m): 7:16am On Sep 14, 2020
Thief dey inaugurate thieves,,no prob
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by adenigga(m): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Buhari is a total disaster.

In our attempt to find solution to our corruption problem, we found added more disaster in person of Buhari.

Wa.........

Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by quiteboy(m): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2020
The moment they shouted off the mic, I knew the case was over. It's crazy how we fight corruption in this part of the world, knowing fully aware that we have the most up right person (on paper and in the mind of his delusional supporters) as our leader and corruption is still having a fun filled day after 5 years is thought provoking.
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by AssistantJesus1: 7:25am On Sep 14, 2020
K
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by Elineska: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2020
Nigerian politicians and committees are like 5&6.

Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2020
Very funny country..I thought by now this honarable minister would have resign!

Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by Odoogu(m): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2020
please, why is Akpabio still in that office and with all effrontery to inaugurate a "new" committee?
God have mercy.
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by DonTattaglia: 7:50am On Sep 14, 2020
So this criminal & vagabond is still a serving minister when by now he shoulder be inside prison.
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by realstars: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2020
Akpabio On Top Of Doing Real. Big Up To Him.
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by 4tomandchi: 7:59am On Sep 14, 2020
I like Akpabio's strategy at the end.

He knows everyone in this government is a thief so when they threaten to probe him he just blew hot. We are all thieves if you want to expose me I will expose the others and before you know it case closed. Chai Nigeria my country.

Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by chase101: 7:59am On Sep 14, 2020

Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by Magicians: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2020
chloride6:
I cant believe Akpabio still has his portfolio as Minister after that scandal....

What foolish scandal are you talking about or is your brain dead ? Since 1999 PDP is not able to audit the NDDC, to an extent it sponsored one foolish hag claiming Akpabio want to rape her all because of this same probe n idiot like you still want Akpobo fired.
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:24am On Sep 14, 2020
God bless Sen.akpabio....
he finally offed mic
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by toprealman: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2020
Aufbauh:
I've not seen anyone who is as lucky as this Man Akpabio in recent time.
Maybe because he knows how to play his game very well.
Always switching strategy when you think he's going down.
He knows nada. When the man in charge is only interested in sectional politics and sees people in his political party as angels despite their hed qious crime, this is what you get.
#OnlyTime
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by osusuallstars: 8:46am On Sep 14, 2020
So Akpabio is still a minister in charge NDDC?
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by chloride6: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2020
Magicians:

What foolish scandal are you talking about or is your brain dead ? Since 1999 PDP is not able to audit the NDDC, to an extent it sponsored one foolish hag claiming Akpabio want to rape her all because of this same probe n idiot like you still want Akpobo fired.

First of all, no insults please, I believe we are all adults here.

Did Akpabio himself not reveal that he was involved in the corrupt practice of awarding contracts to Senate and HoR members?

So how can Akpabio who is complicit be part of the process to reform the NDDC?

Has Akpabio issued a query to head of the NDDC, a parastatal under his ministry as to why he is unable to account for N81bn in 6 Months.
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by Godwinisaac: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2020
Akpabio is from my state... the most corrupt former governor in Nigeria and across globe
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by Charly68: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
I pity my people ...
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by Magicians: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Where did he reveal that he awarded contract to assembly members ? The contracts he exposed awarded to the assembly members where on earth did he confess to you he awarded it to them. Myopic soul like you do not want to be insulted but you believe you own the right to make foolish n senseless statements.

You want to act like you can reason but dementia won't let you query why PDP was unable to audit NDDC from 1999 even when all Nigerians know it is the citadel of corruption. Why would you rather castigated Akpabio that made this attempt but shut your foolish mouth on those that never attempted any prob talk more a forensic audit ?

chloride6:

First of all, no insults please, I believe we are all adults here.

Did Akpabio himself not reveal that he was involved in the corrupt practice of awarding contracts to Senate and HoR members?

So how can Akpabio who is complicit be part of the process to reform the NDDC?

Has Akpabio issued a query to head of the NDDC, a parastatal under his ministry as to why he is unable to account for N81bn in 6 Months.
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by chloride6: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
Magicians:
Where did he reveal that he awarded contract to assembly members ? The contracts he exposed awarded to the assembly members where on earth did he confess to you he awarded it to them. Myopic soul like you do not want to be insulted but you believe you own the right to make foolish n senseless statements.

You want to act like you can reason but dementia won't let you query why PDP was unable to audit NDDC from 1999 even when all Nigerians know it is the citadel of corruption. Why would you rather castigated Akpabio that made this attempt but shut your foolish mouth on those that never attempted any prob talk more a forensic audit ?

Mynd44
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
chloride6:

Mynd44
they won't do anything.
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by Blackking98(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
Magicians:

Take it easy grin
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by Odoogu(m): 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Magicians:

which political party was Akpabio affiliated with before August 2018?
no-one on this forum is gullible, it's possible some have more knowledge than others but that doesn't sway the truth.
so bro, calm down.
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by Fourwinds: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
Another means to embezzle
Re: Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC by eeetuk(m): 2:14am On Sep 15, 2020
“Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio, has inaugurated a committee set up to look into some prevailing staff matters in the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).”

Mr. Akpabio is an attention stunner and a bully. Drawing attention to himself is why he got ministerial post. He does not understand policy. He stokes fears and traffic hate and divisions where ever he goes.

In 2019 he travelled all over Akwa Ibom State and broadcast to the citizens that President Buhari would win election in the state. This was an attempt to telegraph to president Buhari that he controlled and has power over everybody in the state.

oh, Really?
President Buhari lost election badly in Akwa Ibom state.

And as soon as president Buhari appointed him to Niger Delta ministry as a minister in charge, he went to all television stations and print media in Nigeria to announce that he had uncovered millions of missing money.

That was a year ago, and today not a single missing money has been uncovered.

President Buhari made a serious mistake when he appointed Mr. Akpabio minister because he is there to make noise and accomplish nothing.

And mark my word, sooner or later a big fight is going to breakout in Niger Delta ministry due to Akpbabio constant outburst.

Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura / Like In Kogi, A Yahaya Bello Presidency Will End Insecurity In Nigeria - BAN / Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy