Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics (33243 Views)

President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by blinking001(m): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2020
Lol
Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by Cantonese: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2020
CilicMarin:

It will end in Tears for You Like Ekiti, Osun, Login and Bayelsa states. Don't say I didn't warn you, ipob yoot. grin

Clear sign of one of those famous bewitched and blind followers. Are you not secretly in tears already over your failed party and people?

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by seguno2: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:
Debate or not, Obaseki is coasting to victory.

Ize-iyamu should wait, next election season, Tinubu will chase Sanwu-olu away (like he did to Ambode) and he will be made the Governor of Lagos.

Haba, please why are you wicked like this with truthful projections? cheesy
Please calm down for the chronic godfather and his apprentice comrade chairman grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by babayinka77(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2020
farem:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/09/13/disclaimer-graphics-on-edo-debate-poll/

Based on what I saw yesterday of the debate. I was expecting something like 51% - 49% in favour of the Pastor. Obaseki wasn't composed enough and did not sound convincing to me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by ekestic1976(f): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2020
CilicMarin:

I am doing very very well in life...Thanks. I advise you to leave politicians and go hustle for your life boy!
Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by seguno2: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2020
CilicMarin:
It will end in Tears for You Like Ekiti, Osun, Kogi and Bayelsa states. Don't say I didn't warn you, ipob yoot. grin

Why did you not mention Benue, Rivers and Oyo states
This ipob yoot barking is so lame. Can you please say something meaningful? Please.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by blaise00700(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2020
... but Obaseki is leading the Channels TV pool. Anyways election is not won online.

LET THE BEST MAN WIN

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by Comedian2019: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2020
We have seen it already, even if you disclaim or deny it.
Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by boladale123: 8:09am On Sep 14, 2020
CilicMarin:

I am doing very very well in life...Thanks. I advise you to leave politicians and go hustle for your life boy!

You made your point,he made his.
And now you cannot deal with the fact that everyone have the right to be heard, haba.
Untill we learn to accommodate each other, Nigeria will never change o.
Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 14, 2020
CilicMarin:

It will end in Tears for You Like Ekiti, Osun, Kogi and Bayelsa states. Don't say I didn't warn you, ipob yoot. grin

Those guys have been living their lives in denial so just leave them alone. By saturday they will come out of their illusion

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by OgeFather(m): 8:10am On Sep 14, 2020
Please what's the difference

Ps this was the result on the site as at this morning

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by daddyiel(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2020
What are they saying?

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by EmperorAlonzo1: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by simpleseyi: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2020
The result is similar to Atikuchukwu online result against Buhari. We all know how it ended in tears.

7 Likes

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by Benwallt(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2020
Born2Breed:

Zombie slave face your state and keep prostrating to your oppressors.

4 + 4 Torgba
orgbaaaaaanneeeehhhhhh. APC doesn't know the meaning of progressive. They are clowns who build castles in the air
Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by solmus: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2020
Obaseki the fake ass and his Nairaland trolls

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by Charmingrascal(m): 8:19am On Sep 14, 2020
Obaseki and his supporters can't sell achievements only Propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 14, 2020
helinues:
Honestly I did not watch the debate but was curious about the poll..

Why are Pdp like this now
Google flash poll, come back and modify your post. The only issue here is that they used 'channels' in the infographics, which would have simply implied that Channels conducted the debate (gave the platform). However, the media outfit obviously don't want to dragged into the politics involved, hence the disclaimer since the rating wasn't done by them.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2020
Born2Breed:

Zombie slave face your state and keep prostrating to your oppressors.

4 + 4 Torgba

You are correct, Atikwuchukwu is from your village in Mbaise

Go and lick Atikwuchukwu's boot son

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by Seun4FastLoans(f): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2020
OK

I am here to let you know what I do. Please check my signature
Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by dagbas: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2020
EDO NO BE LAGOS. OBAGOAL ALL THE WAY!
Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by Ayomide811(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2020
reccy:
PDP and ipob yoots will not even allow us to breath here. Always rushing to say rubbish as if they will vote in the Election.

I'm not surprised because of their antecedents; once they support you, you have 40% chances of winning and if you are the type that uses Nairaland to judge or follow Nairaland for election matter, you would lose hope for APC chance but I'm not bothered because that day, the narrative will change to:

Buhari has suppressed Edo's will.

Democracy in Danger!

Election did not hold in Edo!

The charlade called Election can not withstand the test of time...

And before you know it, they will push obaseki to court and thats where he will end his money on lawyers and the narrative again will change to :

What do you expect from a sharia judge?

The supreme judge is an islamic fundamentalist... We are not surprise... And guess what? After a week, they will be looking for another person to push to political oblivion.

Dear jegede, be careful of this type of people o. They are coming for you after Edo... If you know what is good for you, reject them outrightly.

Enough said.
fear God biko
This is too much

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by Idiotseverywher: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2020
reccy:
PDP and ipob yoots will not even allow us to breath here. Always rushing to say rubbish as if they will vote in the Election.

I'm not surprised because of their antecedents; once they support you, you have 40% chances of winning and if you are the type that uses Nairaland to judge or follow Nairaland for election matter, you would lose hope for APC chance but I'm not bothered because that day, the narrative will change to:

Democracy in Danger!

And before you know it, they will push obaseki to court and thats where he will end his money on lawyers and the narrative again will change to :

The supreme judge is an islamic fundamentalist... We are not surprise... And guess what? After a week, they will be looking for another person to push to political oblivion.

Dear jegede, be careful of this type of people o. They are coming for you after Edo... If you know what is good for you, reject them outrightly.

Enough said.
. So this is all you wished Edo people, Nigeria is gone so you very happy are very sure and confident that power of incubency and stampeding is what APC will use, same on you
Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by Allakent: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2020
grin sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by engineerboat(m): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2020
CilicMarin:

Ki lo ma n se e naaa.

Se gbogbo eni ti ko ba se oun ti o n fe bayi ni IPob

O da bi eni wipe iwo ko mo oun to n so jaare.
Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by alen4smith(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:
APC and lies.

God pass them
did you read it at all?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by duwdu: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2020
reccy:

Democracy in Danger!

Enough said.

Hmm.

P34c3
Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by gulfer: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2020
What is the difference, Obaseki is still in the lead even in your (Channels) poll....That info-graphic is just predicting the final result tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Share

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by onomeabuja: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:

You should take ur advice and quit following politicians blindly.

Every one on the internet is doing very well.
I love this ur words bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? / How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times / Christian Udogu Slumps And Dies (Rivers Police Deputy Spokesman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.