Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics (33244 Views)

President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by DeRay98(m): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...the graphics reminds me of the social distancing scoreline that sent Messi to the wilderness looking for another club after Barca were beaten 8 - 2 by Bayern. Channels TV saw the percentage difference which made Obaseki appear with an Iroko tree lead compared to Ize Iyamu's waterleaf score. Channels had to issue a disclaimer before it raises APC supporters BP.

You sabi something jare

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by samwillyco1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
reccy:
PDP and ipob yoots will not even allow us to breath here. Always rushing to say rubbish as if they will vote in the Election.

I'm not surprised because of their antecedents; once they support you, you have 40% chances of winning and if you are the type that uses Nairaland to judge or follow Nairaland for election matter, you would lose hope for APC chance but I'm not bothered because that day, the narrative will change to:

Buhari has suppressed Edo's will.

Democracy in Danger!

Election did not hold in Edo!

The charlade called Election can not withstand the test of time...

And before you know it, they will push obaseki to court and thats where he will end his money on lawyers and the narrative again will change to :

What do you expect from a sharia judge?

The supreme judge is an islamic fundamentalist... We are not surprise... And guess what? After a week, they will be looking for another person to push to political oblivion.

Dear jegede, be careful of this type of people o. They are coming for you after Edo... If you know what is good for you, reject them outrightly.

Enough said.

See Analysis ooooo, I throw way salute give you oooo.
Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by samwillyco1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
APC Candidate during the debate failed to bring forth his manifestos, he used the whole session blaming PDP Candidate on what he tagged failed project. My conclusion if APC Candidate wins the election he will use his entire administration blaming the past administration or government . If I were EDO PEOPLE, Both APC and PDP will loss the election by voting for another party apart from the above two parties.
Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by Tareq1105: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
farem:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/09/13/disclaimer-graphics-on-edo-debate-poll/

Who's deceiving Obaseki? 76% in a debate that he could not defend his administration?

This is how they will push him to the "express"

I beg of you, go and watch the debate over and over again.

Your Obaseki scored below 40%.

Pastor knocked him in the areas of infrastructural development, #2b wasted on farmland, security, education, healthcare, and unemployment.

Above all, your Obaseki could not defend how he got admission into UI with just 3 credits, couldn't say a word to defend his A Levels results.

It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by Tareq1105: 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
Coronavirus1:

Please go and watch the debate before commenting ,obaseki is better than pastor izy iyamu
Forget the scores obaseki score 95%

Keep defending Obaseki that could not defend his Certificate not to mention his administration.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by favour32(m): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Police from each state of the federation dey come Edo state.
Na for election alone abi something else dey?
Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by Yus2020: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
on Result Infographics by CilicMarin:

It will end in Tears for You Like Ekiti, Osun, Kogi and Bayelsa states. Don't say I didn't warn you, ipob yoot. grin This one very stupid Apc is anti-people evil cultist party
Re: Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics by BluntNigerian: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Udogu Slumps And Dies (Rivers Police Deputy Spokesman) / Kayode Ogundamisi Calls A Man "Sick". Olushola Olufolabi Did This... / We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.