Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Have A Close Friend That Went To Urgent Care December 30th - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have A Close Friend That Went To Urgent Care December 30th (127 Views)

I Went To See A Doctor Today Because Of My Illness And This Happened / Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) / 8 Boys Went To Swim At Lokogoma Canary Water Abuja, One Drowns (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Close Friend That Went To Urgent Care December 30th by MattBlease: 7:54am On Sep 14, 2020
I'm going to need proof that coronavirus was here before 2020. If I ask for proof of anything from the media, I need it from everyone. I'm seeing a trend of certain groups putting this out there but it really is just a theory.
“I have a close friend that went to urgent care December 30th after feeling ill for days. Ended up hospitalized with double pneumonia. Her antibody test came back positive today. Not much earlier, but she had no travel history.”
https://twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/1252757695784005632

(1) (Reply)

Diet Choices Implicated In Men With Chronic Prostatitis / Anxiety And Stress Management With Simple Steps To Leave A Better Life / Healthy Skincare Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.