Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat (47594 Views)

Lionel Messi: PSG put five players up ‘for sale’ [Full list] / Lionel Messi Dribbles Past Five Players In Argentina 2-2 Uruguay Draw (Photos) / Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by XwhY(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
5 red cards
Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by DennisEche(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
haha, this one pain them
Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by Le2money(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Shut up jorh...Man U only copied our dear Tom Tom grin grin

obembet:

I firmly stand with Neymar's action and felt pity for him, if truly Alvaro racially abused him, he should face the music. No room for racism in football. The campaign is here to stay which is why [/b]Manchester United made their third kit a black and white shirt meaning that Black or White we're United[b]
Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by molbic(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
AN ANGRY PSG IS A DEVIL'S WORK SHOP NEYMAR SORRY

1 Share

Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by EmzyT: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Farmers fighting for Agricultural Rights grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by iamNifemi(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
Taking law into their legs...lol
joviegghead:
Hmmm
Sad! PSG must be frustrated rn. I also feel bad for my boy Neymar. But then again, this is part of the ugly sides football.
Rivalry can be crazy at times and players let it go to their heads.
For example Barca vs Madrid(in the past) always saw Messi get bullied, shoved in the head, Ramos and pepe were always ready to break legs.

It sometimes goes beyond the game. Tempers flare. One teammate gets injured, ref makes soft decision(e.g not showing card) and the offended team tries to get justice by "taking laws into their legs", and boom, trouble starts.

I hate seeing things like this.

Who remembers the Portugal match in 2006 world Cup in Germany, or was it?

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by cbrass(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
obembet:

I firmly stand with Neymar's action and felt pity for him, if truly Alvaro racially abused him, he should face the music. No room for racism in football. The campaign is here to stay which is why Manchester United made their third kit a black and white shirt meaning that Black or White we're United

Was that what Man.U told you?
Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by Carlyboi(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
PSG as a team have to get their shit together!They can’t afford this free fall keep acting like sore losers if Gonzalez actually abused Neymar racially then he should get sanctioned!
Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by SmartyPants(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
baiaon:
Rivalry in football is good but I believe OM players,staff and supporters hold a grudge against psg.
Every slight shove and tackle by a psg player in the match was reacted to as a personal insult by OM players.
OM were the jewels of French club football for many years.So it must feel awful for their fans and players in recent years seeing psg receive all the attention and accolades in France and the rest of the world

Marseille and PSG is a very fierce local derby, its not really about PSG's success though that may be a factor. Worth noting that the most successful team of the recent history is Lyon not Marseille.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by ProphetofOdin: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
Neymar is a shadow of himself.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by Crackhead25(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
This one na junior wrestling o cheesy
Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by SoccerUSA(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
obembet:

I firmly stand with Neymar's action and felt pity for him, if truly Alvaro racially abused him, he should face the music. No room for racism in football. The campaign is here to stay which is why Manchester United made their third kit a black and white shirt meaning that Black or White we're United
Stop this Man Utd black and white to fight against racism, that's not the reason it. The reason behind it was because that was their old Jersey design. Google is there for confirmation
Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by chocboi78(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
cbrass:

Was that what Man.U told you?
yes ,that's d reason for the design.. it was to pass a message
Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by gabrielani: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
No one is destined to win forever
Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by cbrass(m): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
chocboi78:
yes ,that's d reason for the design.. it was to pass a message

Yea, and the message was passed very well by making it their third jersey
Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by OlawaleBammie: 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
obembet:

as in neymar!! Racism!!
I don't get it

Is neymar an African ??

1 Like

Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by Djamel(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
baiaon:
Rivalry in football is good but I believe OM players,staff and supporters hold a grudge against psg.
Every slight shove and tackle by a psg player in the match was reacted to as a personal insult by OM players.
OM were the jewels of French club football for many years.So it must feel awful for their fans and players in recent years seeing psg receive all the attention and accolades in France and the rest of the world

That's what motivation does to players

Motivate your players and they will be ready to get you there opponent's coache head

Something Morinho used to be good at.
Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by Badonasty(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
as in neymar!! Racism!!
I don't get it

Is neymar an African ??

Me sef surprise...cos Neymar doesn’t identify as black...most of his close friends are white if not all
Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by chocboi78(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
cbrass:

Yea, and the message was passed very well by making it their third jersey
what re u getting at??
they should scrap their traditional red home Jersey in order to receive ur validation right??
Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by Djamel(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
as in neymar!! Racism!!
I don't get it

Is neymar an African ??

Lol

He's black

Or

He thinks he's black maybe

Because Neymar has had different body transformation from the time he was at Santos till now

Most times i get confused about his race

Looking half cast today... Tommorow he's looking white.... The next he's looking black.
Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
joviegghead:

Yea. The battle of Nuremberg. That match ehn. Hmm
that match was wrestling not football it also happen in korea/japan 2002 Germany vs Cameroon...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by victoriaomonigh(m): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
CRACY-GAME
grin cheesy

Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by Abusadiq01(m): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
I trust Ramos, him for light person slap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by pulsa(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
joviegghead:
Hmmm
Sad! PSG must be frustrated rn. I also feel bad for my boy Neymar. But then again, this is part of the ugly sides football.
For example Barca vs Madrid(in the past) always saw Messi get bullied, shoved in the head, Ramos and pepe were always ready to break legs.

It sometimes goes beyond the game. Tempers flare. One teammate gets injured, ref makes soft decision(e.g not showing card) and the offended team tries to get justice by "taking laws into their legs", and boom, trouble starts.

Portugal vs Netherland bloody match, it was so bloody fifa even gave the ref a yellow card after the match grin

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by judedwriter(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
obembet:

Man utd's 3rd jersey reminds me of the Tom Tom sweet wrapper grin

#kickracismoutoffootball
Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by Bkayyy: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
obembet:

Don't feel pity for a snake. Neymar was once asked for his opinion on racism when he was in Brazil and the snake told the reporters to their face and he said it's not existing with the famous or should I say notorious speech "it's not like I'm black, you know".

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/30/opinion/is-neymar-black-brazil-and-the-painful-relativity-of-race.html

Neymar denied being black when he was in South America because of his semi light skin that is not as light of Phynos. The ignoramus then thought by relaxing his hair he would be taken as white. Now he is in Europe with the real white men and wants to use the black card he spat on. Thunder fire am there.
All I have to say is that he should enjoy his racism.

10 Likes

Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by cbrass(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
chocboi78:
what re u getting at??
they should scrap their traditional red home Jersey in order to receive ur validation right??

I am not getting at anything o I am just saying that their message was passed very well
Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by OlawaleBammie: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
joviegghead:
Hmmm

Yea u re coret. The battle of Nuremberg grin

Match between Netherlands and Portugal, round of 16.

Portugal actually won 1:0 courtesy of a shot from jersey number 18(Maniche)

Costinha and Deco were the recipient from the Portuguese contingent while Giovanni van bronckhorst and one other guy for Netherlands.

The there was never a straight red card involved just DAT yellow too many.

I love DAT match and Wil never forget it. I still pity Van Der Sar til today cus hin really suffer grin

And the funny thing be say Deco and the Netherlands right back who were red-carded became friends on the touchline as the started analysing the game together grin

4 Likes

Re: Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
Djamel:

Lol

He's black

Or

He thinks he's black maybe

Because Neymar has had different body transformation from the time he was at Santos till now

Most times i get confused about his race

Looking half cast today... Tommorow he's looking white.... The next he's looking black.
his face is confusing look like black or white sometimes native Americans or Han Asian put them together that is neymar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanya Okpala Wanders The Streets In Awka (Video) / Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.