Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? (3078 Views)

My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today / What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? / My Encounter At A GNLD Job Interview Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2020
I search for work everywhere no way nothing to do. I pray tire no results.
Hunger become my best friend depression become my wife so I still didn't give up I was come on the way while looking for work when one guy stopped me and gave me a pamphlet inviting me to join them in their job opportunity God I felt joy I felt my life has changed. Although I have a skill I am a guru in terms of phone repair and computer mentainance but no capital to buy my tools so I thought if I can make 10 from there I will be able to establish my own personal business so we where invite for the program after much sweet mouth we where told registration is 16k after we pay 16k they will give us some kits containing some expensive supper medicine at a cheaper price to sell and make our own money as a jobless and broke person I said I won't give up but I told them I can't afford money for registration and they said it is not compulsory to pay all at once we can pay 5h etc pending when it's complete so I sold my memory card 8gb and paid 1k so I started they gave us some pills like multivitamins to sell we trek from morning till evening up and down for a week also inviting people no go results later and the worst I was transferred to zamfara state to meet others That was the beginning of my hell on earth we are 15 in number in one small room we sleep in mosquito no light and no food the worst is since we don't understand hausa nobody listen to us and we just roam around the streets every day we trek to a place that from our room to the other place the transport going alone is 300 naira. I have no shoes anymore all spoilet due to too much trekking. now am praying to God to help me go back to my home or he should take my life.
I am also looking for anybody that will accommodate me in Lagos let me work for him or her. Life is not fair at all. Please don't mind my English am falstrated.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by danieljo: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
Hunger become my best friend depression become my wife so I still didn't give up I was come on the way while looking for work when one guy stopped me and gave me a pamphlet inviting me to join them in their job opportunity God I felt joy I felt my life has changed. Although I have a skill I am a guru in terms of phone repair and computer mentainance but no capital to buy my tools so I thought if I can make 10 from there I will be able to establish my own personal business so we where invite for the program after much sweet mouth we where told registration is 16k after we pay 16k they will give us some kits containing some expensive supper medicine at a cheaper price to sell and make our own money as a jobless and broke person I said I won't give up but I told them I can't afford money for registration and they said it is not compulsory to pay all at once we can pay 5h etc pending when it's complete so I sold my memory card 8gb and paid 1k so I started they gave us some pills like multivitamins to sell we trek from morning till evening up and down for a week also inviting people no go results later and the worst I was transferred to zamfara state to meet others That was the beginning of my hell on earth we are 15 in number in one small room we sleep in mosquito no light and no food the worst is since we don't understand hausa nobody listen to us and we just roam around the streets every day we trek to a place that from our room to the other place the transport going alone is 300 naira. I have no shoes anymore all spoilet due to too much trekking. now am praying to God to help me go back to my home or he should take my life.
I am also looking for anybody that will accommodate me in Lagos let me work for him or her. Life is not fair at all. Please don't mind my English am falstrated.
are you still there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Amazinggirl95: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2020
Chai and they abandoned you people in zamfara state??

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2020
danieljo:
are you still there?
yes sir am still stuck here no transport to go home.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
Chai and they abandoned you people in zamfara state??
very greedy people we are living in hell right now the worst is too much tribalism in hausa land If you don't understand hausa or have guarantor no body will employ you

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Ezemust: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Guy God will help you.i once fall victim to this rubbish.Thank God I never invested any money with them.....but they wasted my time and made me more hungrier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ezemust:
Guy God will help you.i once fall victim to this rubbish.Thank God I never invested any money with them.....but they wasted my time and made me more hungrier
amen in search of hustle I enter hell
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by josh001(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Twinkletwin17:

Where exactly are you in Zamfara and when do you want to get back to Lagos?
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by LabuleofNigeria: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Stop lying bro. You are a scam.

GNLD nor dey transfer from Kogi to Zamfara ! Get a life

This guy is a scam, no one should fall for his trick o. Check his previous posts and how he change monikers.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by MrBanner(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
I can authoritatively confirm to you that the individual behind this moniker is a well known Nairaland scammer. Do not buy into his hogwash, a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by NisforNicky: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

This guy is a scam, no one should fall for his trick o. Check his previous posts and how he change monikers.

evidence pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by LabuleofNigeria: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
NisforNicky:

evidence pls

Check his post history, begging since April. Using different new monikers, His lies on all his posts doent match-up.

Oga, ure free to transfer your life savings for him. its your problem.
I am only here to notify other innocent people coming across his scam activity for the first time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by LabuleofNigeria: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Na your type dem dey advise not to do MMM wey go dey ask for "evidence pls?"

Baba, Empty your account for the wereyy but don't dare come back to NL to complain if you see him beging again after 2hrs. Bloddy rascals

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by NisforNicky: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Check his post history, begging since April. Using different new monikers, His lies on all his posts doent match-up.

I am only here to notify other innocent people coming across his scam activity for the first time.

ur blood is too hot. I only asked for evidence oga

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by LabuleofNigeria: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
NisforNicky:

ur blood is too hot. I only asked for evidence oga

No lele. 1 luv undecided
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
josh001:

Where exactly are you in Zamfara and when do you want to get back to Lagos?
any moment even now
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

no let me swear for you you are the real scammer here
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
MrBanner:
I can authoritatively confirm to you that the individual behind this moniker is a well known Nairaland scammer. Do not buy into his hogwash, a word is enough for the wise.
I swear I have never met anybody as dumb as you
You have no iota of human sympathy
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
hidhrhis:

baba no mind am jare he was using twinkletwin17 to beg before claiming that his real account twinkletwin was banned now he is using his real account twinkletwin to use format and scam people
A lot of nairalanders begged when the lockdown started and theyve all moved on and started doing something but this guy wont just stop begging since april
he is a scam
i still remember one time he posted that he is not physically fit to work thats why he is begging
he made so much excuse i cant remember it all
derailing every thread with his begging
he is a scam

Mr judge I have never claimed am disabled before
Havre you ever care to know why I beg to eat
I don't blame you

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
[quote author=ashawopikin post=93916981][/quote] your moniker says all I won't say more your mom and dad feeds you yet so how will you know what we face
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
NisforNicky:

evidence pls
time will remind him of tarnishing my image as a scammer
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

you may be a yahoo boy claiming Saint thank you
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
Na your type dem dey advise not to do MMM wey go dey ask for "evidence pls?"

Baba, Empty your account for the wereyy but don't dare come back to NL to complain if you see him beging again after 2hrs. Bloddy rascals
people like you won't do good but will discourage others care to confirm
? Can you please come to Zamfara
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by hidhrhis(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
Mr judge I have never claimed am disabled before
Havre you ever care to know why I beg to eat
I don't blame you
see wetin dis guy dey talk
u are even justifying ur action with this ur comment
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
hidhrhis:
see wetin dis guy dey talk u are even justifying ur action with this ur comment
agreed what else
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
hidhrhis:

baba stop quoting me
i dont want to type something bad or aweful
it is laziness that is affecting u
if u channel the energy u use to log in nairaland into learning an online business u wont be d same person
now people already know ur moniker due to ur consistency in doing the same thing for months without looking for alternatives
no be ur family go help u on nairaland
they all have a family too
u now playing the mind game on them to scam them shows the kinda person u are
only God will judge you and I
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by hidhrhis(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
only God will judge you and I
na thunder go strike u for putting GOD into a matter whey we dey discuss
abi oloriburuku leleyi ni
which kinda person are u
calling GOD just like that

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Twinkletwin17: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
Those ones claiming scam scam are Gnld boys they don't want me to expose them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fourstream Petrochemical Ltd / Telecom, Engineering And Oil & Gas Servicing Company Job Recruitment (21 Positio / How Is Working At Ulesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.