Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,394 members, 7,897,759 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? (3284 Views)

My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today / What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? / My Encounter At A GNLD Job Interview Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by MrBanner(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
danieljo:
are you still there?

This is you asking yourself a question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by MrBanner(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
yes sir am still stuck here no transport to go home.

And this is you answering yourself.

You're not a smart scammer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:47am On Sep 16, 2020
danieljo:
Everybody who tried to help me got discouraged and left it's not fair if you can't help just advice or leave the post
Now 3 account banned till 2030 for no reason
I come in peace let's love one another they is no honor in begging if you see someone begging they must be a reason
If am a scammer I won't be begging for food or for 5k to start business or for transportation back home

I thought @dingbang offered to help you to Niger state for a job? Have you fulfilled the end of your bargain? Or you are still looking for an urgent 4K?
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by Blessed4sure: 6:51am On Sep 16, 2020
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by BeSpect(f): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
MrBanner:
I can authoritatively confirm to you that the individual behind this moniker is a well known Nairaland scammer. Do not buy into his hogwash, a word is enough for the wise.

I just went through your profile and discovered you are a very toxic person. Apart from reporting people on Nairaland and tagging them scammers (verified or unverified), what else do you do for a living?
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by hidhrhis(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
BeSpect:

I just went through your profile and discovered you are a very toxic person. Apart from reporting people on Nairaland and tagging them scammers (verified or unverified), what else do you do for a living?
nothing is on ur profile when i checked
mabe u are still d same person withanother moniker
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by BeSpect(f): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
hidhrhis:

nothing is on ur profile when i checked
mabe u are still d same person withanother moniker

Same with who or with which moniker? I quoted that man because I went through his profile after reporting me. So I don't know who you are referring to.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? by hidhrhis(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
BeSpect:

Same with who or with which moniker? I quoted that man because I went through his profile after reporting me. So I don't know who you are referring to.
how do u know he reported u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Addax Petroleum Is Recruiting: / Batn TMR 2013 Interview Dates / Get Free Manual Here On How To Make Some Products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.