Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ebonyi State Child Invents ATM Machine That Dispense Cash For Personal Use And A - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebonyi State Child Invents ATM Machine That Dispense Cash For Personal Use And A (4486 Views)

FUOYE Invents Mail Dispatch Robot / MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song / Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Child Invents ATM Machine That Dispense Cash For Personal Use And A by LOVEGINO(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wanderment! Buhari need dis.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Child Invents ATM Machine That Dispense Cash For Personal Use And A by mimicherry: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
You cannot invent what has already been invented grin
Re: Ebonyi State Child Invents ATM Machine That Dispense Cash For Personal Use And A by seanwilliam(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Observer11:
bro appreciate his work and stop complaining... when you where his age up till now how many things have you made.
pure hypocrisy!.. let's stop celebrating nonsense! Haba , that doesn't call for any attention or celebration..the world is 1000 years ahead of that BS op posted.. the world is evolving, we should too..

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Child Invents ATM Machine That Dispense Cash For Personal Use And A by seanwilliam(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
Vyzz:

To us it might be trash but to him... It is SOMETHING...

All he need is encouragement... As he grows, he improves and so those his inventions...

Your attitude will only kill his zeal or would u prefer he was a pickpocket?
to the bolded well, I agree.. but encouraging him on that rubbish is mediocrity!
Re: Ebonyi State Child Invents ATM Machine That Dispense Cash For Personal Use And A by RubiesBanking: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
To all those calling what he did THRASH, it's actually not THRASH, let's just call it basic building blocks.
Its just like when I first started learning programming language, after learning the basics we were meant to code a portfolio site, it took me days and weeks to make one that's perfect, to an average web developer maybe he can do much better but I really gained slot of knowledge doing a hands on experience on my project.
From there you get to learn more advanced concept and that's how it is. They just need to harness his talent so he can use his brain to build something much more useful and productive to society.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Child Invents ATM Machine That Dispense Cash For Personal Use And A by Fiduciary(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
This is art work not invention
Re: Ebonyi State Child Invents ATM Machine That Dispense Cash For Personal Use And A by Observer11: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
pure hypocrisy!.. let's stop celebrating nonsense! Haba , that doesn't call for any attention or celebration..the world is 1000 years ahead of that BS op posted.. the world is evolving, we should too..
if you understand the language then you will get the idea...

encouraging him does not mean we are daft or think he has don something great but great minds started small....

The wright brothers did not just wake created the airplane..they started with different things ..and even when they concieved the idea of the airplane they also tried and failed till dey got it right.
Re: Ebonyi State Child Invents ATM Machine That Dispense Cash For Personal Use And A by KingMack(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Na small small.. Keep your dream alive! When I was young me and my multi billionaire friend today made a car back then which was powered by cashew liquid when frying and won math set with #100 each from late Adobayero(Emir) in kano.. But all Don lost now.. Do your thing lil bro
Re: Ebonyi State Child Invents ATM Machine That Dispense Cash For Personal Use And A by NiceMen: 3:33am On Sep 15, 2020
LawLab247:
Lol. Kidwaya
grin
Re: Ebonyi State Child Invents ATM Machine That Dispense Cash For Personal Use And A by MINORU: 6:31am On Sep 15, 2020
Your mind is thrash
Re: Ebonyi State Child Invents ATM Machine That Dispense Cash For Personal Use And A by Petyr1: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2020
RubiesBanking:
To all those calling what he did THRASH, it's actually not THRASH, let's just call it basic building blocks.
Its just like when I first started learning programming language, after learning the basics we were meant to code a portfolio site, it took me days and weeks to make one that's perfect, to an average web developer maybe he can do much better but I really gained slot of knowledge doing a hands on experience on my project.
From there you get to learn more advanced concept and that's how it is. They just need to harness his talent so he can use his brain to build something much more useful and productive to society.
which coding language and where do you learn it
Re: Ebonyi State Child Invents ATM Machine That Dispense Cash For Personal Use And A by samilly(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2020
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment NTA Reporters Mistakenly Asked Paul Enenche This... / See Lady Who Bared Her Boobs At UNIPORT Cultural Day /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.