Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

How I Handle Female Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Handle Female Virgins (4222 Views)

There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins / How Do I Handle This? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Handle Female Virgins by MagnumXL(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
I have met a couple of virgins in my life. I have dated some of them.

This is how I handle them.

I don't have sex with them.

That's right.
Many of the girls that I was friends with when they were virgins who ended up losing the virginity to their boyfriend at the time always regretted it. They regretted it even more when the relationship turned sour.
This is especially true for girls who really wanted to keep that virginity but lost it because of pressure from the boyfriends they were in loved with at the time.

Why do I have this mentality?
I believe that virgins, the ones who want to keep their virginities should be encouraged to do so.
They should be shown what love is like without sex.
They should be shown that there are other forms of intimacy aside sex; Conversations, trips, gifts, quality time and non-sexual physical touch.

It helps to show them that there are guys who are gentlemen, who will love them for who they are and not what they hope to get from therm.

I always date girls with the mentality that we might not date for ever.
So why should I take something permanent from you in a temporary relationship?
And If I do intend to marry you, then I will still get the virginity anyway so why hurry?

Does anyone else share the same view?
Let me know

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by identitylenz(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
This is very hmmable cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Jesse98(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
are u OK.... leave them and dey will dump u n find a guy to bruise d puna....

2 Likes

Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Juliusmomoh: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
I don't want to marry a virgin ... I can't go through the process of disvirgin o ....
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by ProphetofOdin: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Virgins, i have met just one and it was damn stressful so i just let her go without bruising the central region. The stress is not worth it.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by MagnumXL(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jesse98:
are u OK.... leave them and dey will dump u n find a guy to bruise d puna....

Then it is their choice to make.

What kind of man would I be if I was afraid of a girl leaving me?

7 Likes

Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by duality(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
MagnumXL:

That's right.
Many of the girls that I was friends with when they were virgins who ended up losing the virginity to their boyfriend at the time always regretted it. They regretted it even more when the relationship turned sour.
This is especially true for girls who really wanted to keep that virginity but lost it because of pressure from the boyfriends they were in loved with at the time.

I believe that virgins, the ones who want to keep their virginities should be encouraged to do so.
They should be shown that there are other forms of intimacy aside sex; Conversations, trips, gifts, quality time and non-sexual physical touch.

It helps to show them that there are guys who are gentlemen, who will love them for who they are and not what they hope to get from therm.

And If I do intend to marry you, then I will still get the virginity anyway so why hurry?

Let me know

You are a correct person.
Those who will attack you are programmed by evil force

4 Likes

Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Chino4NAUTH: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
MagnumXL:

That's right.

Let me know
You made sense man.. To be honest

2 Likes

Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
MagnumXL:

That's right.

Let me know
So, What Are U Insinuating? Dat Dey Are Not Responsible 4 Their Actions? Let Me Be Frank With U. Girls Who Wants To Keep Demselves Would Keep Demselves. So, Don't Just Bother Urself. Many Of Dis Girls NA Over-Sense & Longer Throat Nai Make Dem Become Victim.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Akinbahm(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
I don't want to marry a virgin ... I can't go through the process of disvirgin o ....

Baba, swear with your life you don't want to marry a virgin

4 Likes

Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Paramount01(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

What is the process of disvirgin?
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by lightangel65i(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Akinbahm:

Breaking the security seal is a nice job

2 Likes

Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Akinbahm:

no I don't
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
Well I don't always believe it when a girl tells me she's a virgin because...how can I know? So either way I have to fvck her to confirm undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Auladimeji(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
Should I tell him or make I leave am make he dey blind forever grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by akaahs(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
MagnumXL:

That's right.

Let me know
Yeah, my virgin ex girlfriend whom I eventually got engaged but later dump me for obvious reasons known to her.
I dated her for a year and half, slept on the same bed severally without touching each cause I was saving her for our wedding night.
On her broke up message she acknowledge I'm a complete gentleman but her major reason for breaking up isn't about love but lack of understanding which am yet to rap my head with. I just have to let her go and move on without looking back. It's painful if one follow this path.
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by DareyFortified: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
MagnumXL:

That's right.

Let me know

I tried this shit one time with a girl, she was a virgin, I loved her so much, I wanted to make her my wife. This girl will keep complaining about her menstrual cramps and all, and how having sex would ease her. my mumu self, I will tell her is a lie, we should not have sex, that abstainence is the best.

we dated for like two years and I still didn't have sex with her, omo the babe got admission like this, not up to 2weeks, one engineering final year student don help me knack am sharp sharp. she couldn't hide it, confess to me on phone crying, omo I was heartbroken as Bleep. promise myself not to try that shit again. I just had to break up with her. painful asf!

if she willing to Bleep her virginity away, omo I will help her no time.
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:43am On Sep 15, 2020
Na to virgins,but if you want to towvtyst
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Akinbahm(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2020
Truvel:
So, What Are U Insinuating? Dat Dey Are Responsible 4 Their Actions? Let Me Be Frank With U. Girls Who Wants To Keep Demselves Would Keep Demselves. So, Don't Just Bother Urself. Many Of Dis Girls NA Over-Sense & Longer Throat Nai Make Dem Become Victim.

Bro, never mind OP he is trying to be serious only for him to ended off being funny alawada of the highest order

If a girl lock up for you say she no wan gree make you fvck am, guy, even if you send her your lifetime saving aswear she no go give you that pvssy... wait self why do you think they have a lot of guys in that friendzone?
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Akinbahm(m): 8:34am On Sep 15, 2020
Durentt:
no I don't

Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Sonnobax15(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2020

still, this won't change my view on marrying a virgin.....

a virgin, anytime, any day, twice on my wedding night...
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Jesse98(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
MagnumXL:

Then it is their choice to make.
What kind of man would I be if I was afraid of a girl leaving me?
u go dry dere bdat
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
Akinbahm:

Bro, never mind OP he is trying to be serious only for him to ended off being funny alawada of the highest order

If a girl lock up for you say she no wan gree make you fvck am, guy, even if you send her your lifetime saving aswear she no go give you that pvssy... wait self why do you think they have a lot of guys in that friendzone?
D Funny & Annoying Part Is Dat Dey Ended Up Giving Their Virginity To Rascals.
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
DareyFortified:

I tried this shit one time with a girl, she was a virgin, I loved her so much, I wanted to make her my wife. This girl will keep complaining about her menstrual cramps and all, and how having sex would ease her. my mumu self, I will tell her is a lie, we should not have sex, that abstainence is the best.

we dated for like two years and I still didn't have sex with her, omo the babe got admission like this, not up to 2weeks, one engineering final year student don help me knack am sharp sharp. she couldn't hide it, confess to me on phone crying, omo I was heartbroken as Bleep. promise myself not to try that shit again. I just had to break up with her. painful asf!

if she willing to Bleep her virginity away, omo I will help her no time.

Your babe wanted sex na, na you no gree.

1 Like

Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
Truvel:
D Funny & Annoying Part Is Dat Dey Ended Giving Their Virginity To Rascals.
I swear down.. guys who are not up to par..
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
Akinbahm:

Na girl wey dey smart and determined.. like one of my guy babe.. this guy don try him best but lie lie she say she must remain celebate... for back of my mind I dey happy for her because this nigga just want the kpekus and no go marry her..
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Well said. The simp callers are coming they don't like this post.
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sonnobax15:

still, this won't change my view on marrying a virgin.....

a virgin, anytime, any day, twice on my wedding night...
The way Nairaland paint girls, it sounds as if there is no virgins. But, baba where person one see virgins self

1 Like

Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
The way Nairaland paint girls, it sounds as if there is no virgins. But, baba where person one see virgins self
Them dey.. I have a friend who is a virgin.. she has only dated a guy all her life and the relationship didn't last for long.. She prefer staying single to achieve her celibacy goal and wouldn't go out to see anyone once it's 7pm.. she got a standard I admire.. she's fun to be with like she always keep a conservation flowing.. Truth is virgin girls are few

1 Like

Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
I don't fancy marriage but in as much as I remain celibate.. na virgin I go marry.. I no mind to read manual on how to disvirgin my wife
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
BornSnner9:
Them dey.. I have a friend who is a virgin.. she has only dated a guy all her life and the relationship didn't last for long.. She prefer staying single to achieve her celibacy goal and wouldn't go out to see anyone once it's 7pm.. she got a standard I admire.. she's fun to be with like she always keep a conservation flowing.. Truth is virgin girls are few
I admire such characteristics, nice. I know a few too (late teens)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Met Seun Osewa / If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.