Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

How I Handle Female Virgins - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Handle Female Virgins (4218 Views)

There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins / How Do I Handle This? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
BornSnner9:
I don't fancy marriage but in as much as I remain celibate.. na virgin I go marry.. I no mind to read manual on how to disvirgin my wife
It is not very pleasing to know that you are with someone who has been throwing herself to guys, someone who would spend the rest of her life. Damn
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Sonnobax15(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
The way Nairaland paint girls, it sounds as if there is no virgins. But, baba where person one see virgins self
Lol 2020 waec candidate if u get luck.
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by themaestro08(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
MagnumXL:
I have met a couple of virgins in my life. I have dated some of them.

This is how I handle them.

I don't have sex with them.

That's right.
Many of the girls that I was friends with when they were virgins who ended up losing the virginity to their boyfriend at the time always regretted it. They regretted it even more when the relationship turned sour.
This is especially true for girls who really wanted to keep that virginity but lost it because of pressure from the boyfriends they were in loved with at the time.

Why do I have this mentality?
I believe that virgins, the ones who want to keep their virginities should be encouraged to do so.
They should be shown what love is like without sex.
They should be shown that there are other forms of intimacy aside sex; Conversations, trips, gifts, quality time and non-sexual physical touch.

It helps to show them that there are guys who are gentlemen, who will love them for who they are and not what they hope to get from therm.

I always date girls with the mentality that we might not date for ever.
So why should I take something permanent from you in a temporary relationship?
And If I do intend to marry you, then I will still get the virginity anyway so why hurry?

Does anyone else share the same view?
Let me know

So taking a girls virginity is ungentlemanly? tongue.
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by paul100(m): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
This OP is a reasonable guy.Not all guys are bad or only think on how to be the first to disvirgin a girl.Anybody that insult this OP is not ok.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by MagnumXL(m): 1:17am On Sep 16, 2020
akaahs:

Yeah, my virgin ex girlfriend whom I eventually got engaged but later dump me for obvious reasons known to her.
I dated her for a year and half, slept on the same bed severally without touching each cause I was saving her for our wedding night.
On her broke up message she acknowledge I'm a complete gentleman but her major reason for breaking up isn't about love but lack of understanding which am yet to rap my head with. I just have to let her go and move on without looking back. It's painful if one follow this path.

Either you were someone that didn't understand her when she was trying to explain what was going on with her and you didn't try to
OR
She wanted to leave to explore.

But you have to move on.
You just power through the pain. She will return and then you can ask her everything you want to ask her.

But for now focus on your success. I have been there and faced pain that I didn't know how I would survive but now I am better, I have even faced some more pain but I feel great.

So just power through mehn
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by MagnumXL(m): 1:20am On Sep 16, 2020
Truvel:
So, What Are U Insinuating? Dat Dey Are Not Responsible 4 Their Actions? Let Me Be Frank With U. Girls Who Wants To Keep Demselves Would Keep Demselves. So, Don't Just Bother Urself. Many Of Dis Girls NA Over-Sense & Longer Throat Nai Make Dem Become Victim.

I don't think you read my post to comprehend
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by MagnumXL(m): 1:21am On Sep 16, 2020
Akinbahm:

Bro, never mind OP he is trying to be serious only for him to ended off being funny alawada of the highest order

If a girl lock up for you say she no wan gree make you fvck am, guy, even if you send her your lifetime saving aswear she no go give you that pvssy... wait self why do you think they have a lot of guys in that friendzone?

You're one of those teenage boys roaming this section with poor comprehension skills.

Have your balls even dropped?
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Larrylarex(m): 3:37am On Sep 16, 2020
You do well bro. That's how it should be. Since virgins are endangered species in this sex crazed world, the few ones that remains should be encouraged.
By the way, the deal on my siggy comes with free delivery and Pay on delivery also available
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by akaahs(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2020
MagnumXL:

Either you were someone that didn't understand her when she was trying to explain what was going on with her and you didn't try to
OR
She wanted to leave to explore.

But you have to move on.
You just power through the pain. She will return and then you can ask her everything you want to ask her.

But for now focus on your success. I have been there and faced pain that I didn't know how I would survive but now I am better, I have even faced some more pain but I feel great.

So just power through mehn
U re right, I have since move on and learnt my lessons. U can't understand someone that can't express herself nor her feelings to u.
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Juliusmomoh: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2020
Paramount01:

What is the process of disvirgin?
I can't explain o
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Juliusmomoh: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2020
Akinbahm:

Baba, swear with your life you don't want to marry a virgin
U expect me to answer dat grin
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Akinbahm(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
BornSnner9:
Na girl wey dey smart and determined.. like one of my guy babe.. this guy don try him best but lie lie she say she must remain celebate... for back of my mind I dey happy for her because this nigga just want the kpekus and no go marry her..

Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
MagnumXL:

Den Make Ur Points Clear. What Are U In Support Of?
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
MagnumXL:

Den Make Ur Points Clear. What Are U In Support Of?
Re: How I Handle Female Virgins by Noxico(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
D Funny & Annoying Part Is Dat Dey Ended Up Giving Their Virginity To Rascals.
as in eh....ur very right

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. / . / Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.