Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. (25643 Views)

I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims / Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar / Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Bad sportsmanship from Neymar.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Who told you it is bad sportsmanship? Ask Zinedine Zidane current remadrid coach.
Re: Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. by ezechi24(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
SATANNIST:
lies from the pit of hell

but lies are supposed to be true in your father's kingdom as a son of Satan na?.
Re: Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. by Shhhhhhsh: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Isorite
Re: Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Also playing the typical "you're racist" card when things don't go their way.
Leave them, black people dey do that thing tire.

1 Like

Re: Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. by SATANNIST: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
ezechi24:

but lies are supposed to be true in your father's kingdom as a son of Satan na?.
he is not a worshipper so he should not say it
Re: Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. by passiveincome01: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
oh
Re: Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. by tit(f): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
which of them black pass?
Re: Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2020
Yungpato23:
Pls quick information. Some one was just shoot in my street after receiving a person for his aledged killers. Based on what was happened they shot him after they shot their real target just to avoid getting caught......I don't want to bore any one with stories. Please be careful when describing a person to someone nowadays
can you type again in English language, this time--slowly?
Re: Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. by vickydevoka(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2020
DrMeroThaEmperor:
can you type again in English language, this time--slowly?
Lol. Honestly the English is mixed up n equivocal
Re: Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. by kolarboi83: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2020
Here's my WhatsApp
Pls kindly share the link to me
So I can follow from there
Thanks in advance
ProphetofOdin:
Bad sportsmanship from Neymar.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. by viviangist: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
paulolee:
we know how bad and deep racism had entered football bt neyma also lacked the spirit of sportsmanship and professionalism on the pitch especially when playing lower teams, WhatsApp he would dribble, showboot and even insult you...
no be the same neyma wey play for barca and was showbooting on a final against athletico dt even xavi and barca players were angry abt his lack of respect...
am not trying to pick sides bt my point is, racism aside, that neyma wahala full him body...

okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Breaks Pele’s South American Goals Record / ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho / First Coutinho, Now Wijnaldum - Leaving Liverpool Has Become A Dangerous Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.