Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:43 PM

Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) (53795 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by supremenews: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nigerian bride cries as her mum presents her with a car on her wedding day (video)

A Nigerian bride has gone viral after she broke down in tears as her mother presented her with a car on her wedding day.

The lady who is simply identified as Titi, recently tied the knot with her husband. After the exchange of vows, Titi's mum asked her and her husband to come out of the church and presented the car gift to them.

Titi's mum who spoke in Yoruba described her as a daughter in whom she is well pleased. The proud mum said the bride lived with her, loved her, served her, and also served Jesus along with her.

Watch the emotional video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfu2QqSYsjc

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/9/nigerian-bride-cries-as-her-mum-presents-her-with-a-car-on-her-wedding-day-video.html

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by decatalyst(m): 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
See cry face undecided

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Sisi Yewande of [b][/b], thanks for the below translation:

"I introduced you to Jesus and you served Jesus with me from your childhood to adulthood and you never disappointed me for once.
I assure you that Jesus will never disappoint you.
Now, I am giving this car to both of you"
Enjoy your life!

Awwwwwwwww kiss kiss kiss
So touching!

The most beautiful day in most lady's life is her wedding Day,
Especially when she has a guardian like this.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by Beverlyjean(f): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Na the guy go cry pass

1 Like

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by LoydJ(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
For her mum to have done this
It means her daughter must have been a good nd upright child

I pray we all bring Happiness nd Joy to our parents

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
See this beautiful bride, shedding tears of joy for a gift well deserved.

40 Likes

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by OgbanjeProphet: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
She cried probably because she was gonna miss home or a prick for life.

5 Likes

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Na today

1 Like

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by smartxyz(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
mmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by Lexusgs430: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mother, come an adopt me o...... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by chloride6: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Where the car na?

2 Likes

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by superior1: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
She made her Mum proud and her mum indicated this in a very good way.

I think some highly mentally retarded lowlifes have taken nairaland hostage now. Some comments posted up this thread are highly reprehensible

4 Likes

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by Brandstudio01: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
I wish them happy married life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding / Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) / The Hilarious Difference Between Bride, Groom & Bridegroom By A Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.