Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) (53850 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by Bahamas95(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Better pikin.

Assuming she give mumsy headache she for nor buy car for her, all those teenagers disappearing and appearing like wiliwili should learn from her.......The thing wey you dey ginger to collect now you go tire to chop am when you marry. Urhobo people say OKIEMUTE
Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ademoore07:
Congratulations to them. And it was made public for everyone to see. In short, the car belongs to the BRIDE and not the GROOM. The groom should mind the way he treats his new wife.

I guess the husband has a car. The wife will need the car when she goes to the market, gets pregnant and also working, she will also need it when taking the children to the school.

I hope the husband won't tell her to sell the car sha, that was what my cousin's husband told her to do.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by Chimaobi302(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Congratulations to her and the husband.
I pray that this new found joy will be with them forever

But. OP you for show us the car nah?
Smile'
Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by GreenDee(f): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
I dey find car for my own wedding oo grin. Congratulations to her,that's the gift for making her mama proud.

I sell bedsheets and duvets for this cold weather..DM to get one.
Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by baby124: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nice. Being good has its reward. She served her madam well and the madam gave her a gift on her wedding. I won’t be surprised she sponsored the wedding. I understand how she feels, getting good help is hard these days when people just want to blow without working hard. They don’t want to learn to walk before they run.
Re: Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) by lizdammy: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lovely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) / Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding / The Hilarious Difference Between Bride, Groom & Bridegroom By A Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.