Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Police Officer Dies In Accident In Kogi After Collision With A Car (Graphic Pic) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Officer Dies In Accident In Kogi After Collision With A Car (Graphic Pic) (50572 Views)

Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Planes Wedged Together After Collision At Aberdeen Airport / All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Dies In Accident In Kogi After Collision With A Car (Graphic Pic) by richeeyo(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
i swear i dont know wether to wish him RIP or wish him hell...
Then you shall follow soon
Re: Police Officer Dies In Accident In Kogi After Collision With A Car (Graphic Pic) by Rhea(f): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From BLOG

A police officer identified as sergeant Anthony Edoka was killed on Sunday, September 13, following a crash involving his car and another vehicle along Lokoja road, Kogi State, Reports.

According to an eyewitness, Who Spoke With Crew, Dansofo Muhammed, the victim was driving when he collided with a Mercedes Benz. The officer, with rosary beads around his neck, died instantly.

See Photos Obtained From The Accident By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=148996163542794&id=100052972324902

They rushed the police to nearby hospital, but they refused to treat him because there was no police report permitting them to treat him, so the man died
Re: Police Officer Dies In Accident In Kogi After Collision With A Car (Graphic Pic) by Freezby2020: 1:14am On Sep 16, 2020
Your typing of RIP or not doesn't count, Neither does it change anything, so Y did you feel you re doing d dead a favor.
Nonsense

2Ways:
police officers are wicked
I don't know if I should type RIP or not.
Re: Police Officer Dies In Accident In Kogi After Collision With A Car (Graphic Pic) by chigzypeace(f): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
This is really painful.... Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months / Why There Is Always Accidents On Third-mainland Bridge (see PHOTOS) / Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.