Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,592,378 members, 6,012,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 November 2020 at 06:38 AM

Can Wizkid Bring Back The Vibe? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can Wizkid Bring Back The Vibe? (69 Views)

Ykee Benda Ft A Pass – Turn Up The Vibe / Phyno - Vibe ft. Flavour (Video) / Song That Bring Back Childhood Memories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Wizkid Bring Back The Vibe? by sammyj490(m): 2:45pm On Sep 14
Fans of Wizkid let's discuss. What's happening to our favorite starboy? I'm a very big fan of Wizkid, I don't joke with starboys music, I vibe to his music almost every day but lately I don't know what's happening, baba hasn't been giving us enough vibes like he used to. Davido have been using this opportunity to take Wizkids fans to bed and his really banging them hard with his music and everyone his moaning his jams now.
My question now Is, can starboy still take that spot light again? It use to be hard not to find Wizkid's track on every 1st or 2nd spot of every music channels but recently....meeehn can baba still do it again??

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.datafilehost.com/d/98439800 / [DOWNLOAD MP3 + MP4] Rico Nasty – Own It / Young Nesky – Money Ft. Blexkon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.