Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ogun State Institute Of Technology (OGITECH) Resumption Date - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun State Institute Of Technology (OGITECH) Resumption Date (246 Views)

Ogun State Institute Of Technology (OGITECH) HND Form For 2020/2021 Session / Ogun State Institute Of Technology (igbesa) 2021/2022 Admission / Fess Schedule Of OGUN STATE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Returning Students Nd2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Institute Of Technology (OGITECH) Resumption Date by Magnanimous01: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH) Resumption Date

This is to notify all the HND I and II students of the Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH), Igbesa, Ogun State, that the management of the institution has announced the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities that was disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic.

OGITECH Resumption Date.
The resumption date is[b] September 23rd, 2020.[/b] Please check all the immediate important dates and events below;

Monday 21st of September 2020 – Resumption of academic activities for HND I and for HND II students

Monday 21st of September 2020 – Commencement of revision exercise for HND II students and which will be followed by their second semester 2019/2020 academic session examination

Read more: http://www.studentvillage.com.ng/ogun-state-institute-of-technology-ogitech-resumption-date/
Re: Ogun State Institute Of Technology (OGITECH) Resumption Date by AFULA(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
okay

(1) (Reply)

Cursed Books That You Must Never Read! / Mine Bitcoin On Telegram / Pls Who Knows When Imsu Will Resume School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.