Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Kenneth Omeruo Welcomes New Baby With Wife, Chioma (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo Welcomes New Baby With Wife, Chioma (Photos) (763 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Kenneth Omeruo, His Wife Chioma And Chairein Their Daughter In Family Photo / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Omeruo Welcomes New Baby With Wife, Chioma (Photos) by drinoayo: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Igbere TV reports that Super Eagles defender Kenneth Omeruo has welcomed his second child with wife Chioma.

The 26-year-old announced the arrival of the child on Monday via Instatories with a picture of himself carrying the baby.

“Another reason to be grateful to God. Thank you my super woman, it will take the grace of God to stop oo if you keep giving me beautiful kids like this.. I love you,” he wrote.

Their second child comes nearly two years after Chairein was born in November 2018, Igbere TV reports.

Omeruo and Chioma got married in December 2017 after several years of courtship.

The Nigeria international currently plays for Leganés in the Spanish second division.

https://igberetvnews.com/1364513/kenneth-omeruo-welcomes-new-baby-wife-chioma/

Lalasticlala

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Welcomes New Baby With Wife, Chioma (Photos) by Myzubby(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Pink lips Baby

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Welcomes New Baby With Wife, Chioma (Photos) by paulolee(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
congrats man..

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Welcomes New Baby With Wife, Chioma (Photos) by reccy(m): 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Greatful or grateful?

Please mind the way you construct grammar... I don't have that patience!
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Welcomes New Baby With Wife, Chioma (Photos) by uglodoh(f): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2020
congrats

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Super Eagle Lost With Their Brand New Green Jerseys To Algeria Side. / Bet9ja Sure Booking Code For Today 21st October 2020 / Jay Jay Okocha Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.