Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US (35073 Views)

Meet Emem Thomas, The Founder Of A Female Bouncers Group In Akwa-ibom / Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos / Does The Chairman Of A Company Have An ID Card? Who Ratifies It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by afube: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
I have only one thing to say.
Igbo Amaka

we are God"s elect on earth........Umu Biafara !!

1 Like

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Salewa97:

Lol, you guys always amaze me with your rubbish.

The Yoruba have the likes of Modupeola Abiola who is the head of Global Innovation for International Airline Group (The Owners of British Airways) but you won't see them shouting or boasting about those simple things.

Just celebrate your people in peace and stop bringing the Yoruba into your rubbsih!
who b this one close mouth
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Emyogalanya: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Most members on this forum know what I'm about to say and I won't wait a second to spill it.

IGBO AMAKA
You have heard that it was said in the past that IGBO AMAKA but today i tell you do not only say igbo amaka say: IGBO AMAKA MMA. Graysons behold my beloved sister in whom i'm well pleased

1 Like

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by toprealman: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Most members on this forum know what I'm about to say and I won't wait a second to spill it.

IGBO AMAKA
Half caste are always spot on!
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Senatoraku: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

IGBO AMAKA
any body that doesn't know that Igbo Amaka, means the person doesn't have eye to see, mouth to talk and ear to hear.
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by CheGuevara101(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
toprealman:
Half caste are always spot on!

Check your grammar again and tell us if there's any such thing as half caste.
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by COMPAQ(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
She isn't a Nigerian. She's an American of Nigerian decent.
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nice!!

Well, for your factory fitted UK used Smart TV, AC, Soundbars and washing machine, check my signature
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Mintum: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Congrats
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Nova1988(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
Someone that left Nigeria since 1971, and you guys are still shouting Igbo amaka. Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Nasman387(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Igbo ndi oma....
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by NSK4U(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
God bless Igboland

1 Like

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Franking: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Igbokwe nu! Igbo Amaka nu oooo!
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Edyice: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
I just know it can never be someone from A-B-O-K-I-S region

If you appoint anyone from that region , fight with start the next day ..

1 Like

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by EgunMogaji2: 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
If true, and I have no reason to doubt it, then this is a power move. Very good for her.
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Kraytur: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

IGBO AMAKA

She used to be my very good friend on Instagram anyone seen or heard of her lately I thought of her today funny I’m seeing this now
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by placeofallure(f): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Salewa97:

The Yoruba have the likes of Modupeola Abiola who is the head of Global Innovation for International Airline Group (The Owners of British Airways) but you won't see them shouting or boasting about those simple things.

Just celebrate your people in peace and stop bringing the Yoruba into your rubbsih!

Immaturity and insecurity at its peak. Don't mind them. If they say one Makachukwu carry cocaine in Malaysia now, all the Igbo Amaka raving confusionists will fade into oblivion. Much Ado about nothing!

I believe in Nigeria so congratulations to the woman. Wishing her more wins in her career.
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by oglalasioux(m): 12:43am On Sep 15, 2020
proeast:
Wow, another bull's eye!!
Nigeria used quota system and man-know-man to push the competent Igbos out which destroyed its economy, but thank God our people have succeeded in taking their expertise abroad, to sane climes where merit and skills are appreciated.

Igbo Amaka cool cool

This is the only sensible post here. Others ranting about other tribes are just stupid.

1 Like

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by toprealman: 1:27am On Sep 15, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Check your grammar again and tell us if there's any such thing as half caste.
Lol....learner.

1 Like

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Graysons: 2:45am On Sep 15, 2020
Emyogalanya:
You have heard that it was said in the part that IGBO AMAKA but today i tell you do not only say igbo amaka say: IGBO AMAKA MMA. Graysons behold my beloved sister in whom i'm well pleased
Stop mentioning me up and down.
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Emyogalanya: 3:35am On Sep 15, 2020
Graysons:
Stop mentioning me up and down.
I wont o shey you know how to insult my great tribe? We just got started . If you do not apologise for all you have done get set to hear from me always. As you can't even stop me
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by ikenna44: 3:46am On Sep 15, 2020
Please say it right... An igbo woman! Emphasis on igbo... Don't be unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by gaskiyamagana: 3:55am On Sep 15, 2020
Edyice:
I just know it can never be someone from A-B-O-K-I-S region

If you appoint anyone from that region , fight with start the next day ..

Jesusweed together plus combined Christamadol at work. Holy BEER and gulder drinks deliverance is inevitable.
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by iamfrankoben: 4:02am On Sep 15, 2020
Karlovich:
Afonj.. tears loading, they can only boast of criminal skull miners like adebolajo in diaspora
don't mind the amala and ewedu skull mining race.. Igbo bu Igbo mmamma nu o!!!
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by selemempe: 4:04am On Sep 15, 2020
BruncleZuma:
She's an American, she hasn't been a Nigerian in 49 years make una chill. Big ups to her it's not easy to get to such position as a person of color in the US. So, being Nigerian, or being Ibo has nothing to do with her personal struggles to achieve this position in her life.
so why hasn't fulanis been achieving such feet abroad? Abi fulanis no dey abroad ni
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by iamfrankoben: 4:05am On Sep 15, 2020
Salewa97:

This bloody skull miner is pained
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by iamfrankoben: 4:13am On Sep 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
do u realise this forum belongs to omo oduduwa??
cry cry baby
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by iamfrankoben: 4:14am On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=Thegreatone001 post=93928159][/quote]cry me a river
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by iamfrankoben: 4:21am On Sep 15, 2020
Friend22:

If you are not shameless . The forum you come to shout "igbo amaka" was invented by an "afonja." Can't you see how shamelessly tribalistic you've become.
Cry cry baby
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Friend22(m): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2020
iamfrankoben:
Cry cry baby

SMH.
Go hang yourself!
Re: Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US by Collyno82(m): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2020
BruncleZuma:
She's an American, she hasn't been a Nigerian in 49 years make una chill. Big ups to her it's not easy to get to such position as a person of color in the US. So, being Nigerian, or being Ibo has nothing to do with her personal struggles to achieve this position in her life.
Ewu Awusa ndi Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Response I Got After Sending Happy Teachers Day / GLO Sack Letter Based On Marital Status (Photo) / Is There Any Hope For Microbiologist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.