Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) (82415 Views)

What Lekki, Lagos State Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Lagos City: What Adeniyi Jones Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Benwallt(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
tongue
UDUJ:

In addition, he has a white father and a black mother. Race has always being an issue in Brazil. In order to avoid further stigmatization based on dark skin colour most Brazilian blacks get married to whites ( a process called whitening in Brazil). With the belief that the fairer your skin the more opportunities you get. Sad.
can that really change anything. No matter how fair the skin is the hair would remain stubborn. Blacks hair na something else. You have really helped.
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by jUeLiZ: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Another overated and glorified dumb fuckkk

I tell you,, nothing mind blowing here
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by themaestro08(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jh0wsef:
I still reach Victoria island today today. that place dey neat, no stress

Please where and how much did you bought that Rolex watch? Am curious. By the way it looks gorgeous kiss
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by YEBOmadiba: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Skynet45:

South Africa are u drunk that big gettho country. U must be high on expired weed.

JOHANNESBURG

Copy pretydiva

Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by ademolaamoo(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
ToluNazzal:
Hello Guys, in my commitment to bringing you guys images from around Nigeria, i'm here to show you what Victoria Island looks like in 2020.

I hope you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ryPPyuhcbc
Thanks
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by bigtt76(f): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Thanks to the private sector not government that made that place as it is today undecided

JosephXavier:
The place neat shaa

If our government can invest in turning these our cities to 21st century cities, invest more in infrastructures.

Build modern rail to ease up traffic jam

1 Like

Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by duality(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Olubunmiseyi:
Call or whatsapp Olubunmi toh gbayi on 08035470474 for pure natural honey

Location?
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
VI is not really photogenic, you feel and appreciate its beauty when you are in there.

Eko o ni baje o !

1 Like

Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by afube: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
Skynet45:
cheesy neat and beautiful and no flat head structure in sight. Hopefully we can get all flat heads out of Lagos soon.

lots of cone head structures tho!
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by themaestro08(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
ReubenE:
Show us Ajangbadi jare'

Most Nigerians are little minded.
We celebrate buildings that don't translate to better living condition.

Building is never a metric for standard of living, especially in this century.
Rather than rejoice over brick and mortar, let us demand governance from the crooks that has held the country hostage.

You will never see people that live in Las Vegas, Hong Kong, Tokyo etc snap buildings to celebrate non-existent national pride

So on point man! Switzerland - one of the most if not the most developed country in the world has not up to five skyscrapers but its quality of life unparalleled to any other country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by ReubenE(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
themaestro08:

So on point man! Switzerland - one of the most if not the most developed country in the world has not up to five skyscrapers but its quality of life unparalleled to any other country.

Exactly.
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by themaestro08(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Skynet45:
cheesy neat and beautiful and no flat head structure in sight. Hopefully we can get all flat heads out of Lagos soon.

If America so decide to say "let's expel anyone with German descent". You'll be shocked with the effects, as these people are the backbone of not only the American tech Industry but literally every thriving industry out there.

So you better receive sense and stop typing trash angry.
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by TheCork(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
ToluNazzal:
Hello Guys, in my commitment to bringing you guys images from around Nigeria, i'm here to show you what Victoria Island looks like in 2020.

I hope you enjoy it.

Bro am from London. We dont no Victorian island innit (no oofense) angry
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Magicians: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
You are a cursed lunatic and I rebuke you in the mighty name of Jesus in all entirety. I have seen state not a million times as developed as Lagos grave NL Frontpage celebrating their achievement. From pathetic terribly horrible state like Ebonyi, to the shithole of stinking filty Abia that is overtaken by disease n disaster to Enugu that continue to deteriorate from where Chime left it but you n your bigoted father where no where to castigate those thread not even the Kadune thread that graced NL Frontpage yesterday but wheneven article of Lagos goes on NL frontpage you n your bigoted father will quickly put on your sorrowful wailing garment of disaster n unending sorrow in anticipation to wail to death. It is God almighty that will punish anybody that advice you n your entire household not to wail to death over Lagos. May it never be well with n your unborn generation. Eni ku re tebi Tara.

ReubenE:
Show us Ajangbadi jare'

Most Nigerians are little minded.
We celebrate buildings that don't translate to better living condition.

Building is never a metric for standard of living, especially in this century.
Rather than rejoice over brick and mortar, let us demand governance from the crooks that has held the country hostage.

You will never see people that live in Las Vegas, Hong Kong, Tokyo etc snap buildings to celebrate non-existent national pride

2 Likes

Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Equity15(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
JosephXavier:
The place neat shaa

If our government can invest in turning these our cities to 21st century cities, invest more in infrastructures.

Build modern rail to ease up traffic jam
I swear bro. I spent 4hrs from oniru to Maryland.. chai..what will not take me 45minutes in Kano..I'm soooo angry
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Rhymesy(f): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Damn, aba as dirty as pit toilet
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Nchenches: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Skynet45:

The earlier we declare Oduduwa Republic so that undesirable elements leave Lagos, the better for us.

We shall be a most uneducated and shameless parasite if we still hold onto one Nigeria but refer to other Nigerians as different from us in Lagos under one Nigeria.

Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by YEBOmadiba: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
Skynet45:

South Africa are u drunk that big gettho country. U must be high on expired weed.

Look at this bro now tell me if it's better

This thread is about Victoria Island, so I'm showing you the equivalent of it in SA. So why you coming back with shacks? Only 14% of SA housing is informal settlements, while 86% live in proper housing.

So SA is definitely not a slum. Come back with similar figures for Nigeria and let's compare.

1 Like

Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by laidima88(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
U can't expect all areas in Nigeria to be highbrow even in USA most skyline you see are in capital cities other suburbs are towns.
atleast Lagos has something to show, let other states develop their cities too
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

This thread is about Victoria Island, so I'm showing you the equivalent of it in SA. So why you coming back with shacks? Only 14% of SA housing is informal settlements, while 86% live in proper housing.

So SA is definitely not a slum. Come back with similar figures for Nigeria and let's compare.

They are a lot of villages and mud houses in south Africa. Watched it on tv and was shocked, with a lot of poor people
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by lexy2014: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
ToluNazzal:

I hope you enjoy it.

Is that d whole V.I. or just one street or road in V.I.? Abeg, what does ikorodu look like in 2020?
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by lexy2014: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
Skynet45:

They are a lot of villages and mud houses in south Africa. Watched it on tv and was shocked, with a lot of poor people
p

Y shouldn't there be villages in South Africa? What are supposed to be living in in d village? Is it skyscraper?
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by lexy2014: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
laidima88:
U can't expect all areas in Nigeria to be highbrow even in USA most skyline you see are in capital cities other suburbs are towns.
atleast Lagos has something to show, let other states develop their cities too

And d standard of living of like what?
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by KingsArome(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
This is overrated, if this one come Abuja he go mad, only those plants, trees and flower for every angle of the city is breath taking. See the quiet environment wey you fit stay for 3hrs without motor horn.

ToluNazzal:

I hope you enjoy it.

Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by femi4: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jh0wsef:
I still reach Victoria island today today. that place dey neat, no stress
Visit there whenever it rained

1 Like

Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by harmony75: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
beauty ��
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by codemaniacs: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
zz
Re: What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
Only one street wey sweet ur eye u snap

Na waa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) / Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) / Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.