Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Help A Dying Soul - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Dying Soul (1306 Views)

Save A Dying Soul!!! / Graphic pic, please nairalanders please help save a dying aunty from cancer pls / This Man Chose To Pay His Tithe Instead Of Helping A Dying Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Dying Soul by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
It is with shame that I return to Nairaland for cyber begging. Few months ago, I was here soliciting for help when my wife and our new baby were in critical health condition and needed urgent medical care, and I appreciate every little contributions from good people who extended love and kindness to myself and family.

Armed robbers burgled our apartment on Wednesday 9th Sept at around 9pm. It rained heavily and I was indoor when I heard a knock and reached out to the door to see who was knocking. About three men came in, armed with a local pistol and cutlasses
After about 10 minutes harassment, they took away my phone, and some cash I had left with me. They went away a motorcycle which I usually use to source for cocoa beans in farm settlements. I reported the case to the police immediately in the morning, but nothing is really happening since then. Everything I have is gone, including the motorbike which serve as my only means and source of income. Things are just unbearable since Thursday morning with me and my family.

My wife, after she had successful cs, she is placed on some drugs. I have been unable to get money to buy these drugs. All efforts to raise as little for home keeping is near impossible. I have tried to reach major produce merchants for soft loans but I was denied because I have no means of reimbursement yet. A middle man from Ondo town gave me N55,000 on Monday to source for one bag of cocoa. I have gotten 29kg and given it to him already. I owe him about 20k cash which these bastards took away from me. With such situations, he wouldn't give me a penny as soft loan.

Right now, it isn't about the money I owed middlemen or dealers. The couple of days I sat at home, doing nothing, hopeless, helpless, penniless, and been unproductive can be sickening. I just can't shake it off my head. This is the reason I am begging on my knees for help from you fellas.

Yes, I was here months ago but the situation is messy yet again. I will appreciate every token you can contribute to help me get my feet back up. I can't help but beg as the last option since there are no more options for me out there. Most importantly, I do not want to become idle or do illegal stuff. Please nairaland, come to my rescue.

UBA 2079664080
Re: Help A Dying Soul by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
All I can say Is It Is not by force to procreate. Face your warrant please. My only concern Is about that pure Innocent kid. You and your Wife, don't let me say what's on my mind. Better get out now and go search for what that baby will use to Survive......

4 Likes

Re: Help A Dying Soul by ggirl4real: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
All I can say is that couples should learn to give birth to the number of children they can cater for

Things are hard

If it's only one child you can cater for comfortably, that is enough

The era of breeding plenty children with the belief that "It is God that grooms children" is over

There's no free money anyway and no one owes you one kobo

If you can't afford to take care of a child, keep you reproductive organ in check until you are capable.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Dying Soul by UDUJ(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nigerians have no shame anymore. Begging is now the order of the day. Please be responsible for your actions. You brought that kid into the world, not us. Go out there and look for work, any type of work. Have some dignity and stop begging. It's irritating.

5 Likes

Re: Help A Dying Soul by devlishGINGER(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Help A Dying Soul by Foodqueen(f): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
I know you will be back.
Even after helping u again this time, u will still come back and back again and again and again........

No shame at all.
Re: Help A Dying Soul by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Foodqueen, UDUJ, ggirl4real, Evolutionlove

I think I only mentioned my new baby in reference to when my wife had attack and needed emergency surgical operation to save her life and that of the baby. I planned for natural delivery at General Hospital, not caesarean delivery at Mother&child. Sometimes, the unforseen happen and can be catastrophic.

This isn't really about my baby. I have been rendered useless by Armed Robbers who took away the only means of my livelihood. I have my job, but I am impotent when I don't have tools. These guys took away a motorcycle we use to source cocoa beans from farm settlements. I am not asking for people to get me a new motorcycle. I am only asking for any assistance to help me get back to my feet.
Re: Help A Dying Soul by dobnina(f): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2020
Oga, seriously, you've got no shame.
Your wife was here to beg for baby things
You were here to beg for hospital bills
Now you are back again to beg for feeding of your family.
Pls find something doing no matter how small.
You are a man. You should learn to be responsible.
We all have our financial struggles.
Nobody has it easy anywhere.
Stop depending on outsiders
Get on your feet and hustle like the man you are.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Dying Soul by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2020
dobnina:
Oga, seriously, you've got no shame.
Your wife was here to beg for baby things
You were here to beg for hospital bills
Now you are back again to beg for feeding of your family.
Pls find something doing no matter how small.
You are a man. You should learn to be responsible.
We all have our financial struggles.
Nobody has it easy anywhere.
Stop depending on outsiders
Get on your feet and hustle like the man you are.

Please ma, if I had other possible options, I wouldn't be here over and over begging. Look at the history of my account on this forum, I wasn't all over begging until this year when things turn sour. I have a job. January this year, I started out as cocoa merchant apprentice. It is a year training. My boss died after some serious ailment in June and the association gave me a chance to run my own business since my Boss is late. I repaired my boss motorcycle and use it to source for cocoa seeds. This is what armed robbers took away from me.

Look at it critically ma. I am not begging for feeding or a new motorcycle or unwarranted paycheck. Nobody owe me anything. I said I want a little assistance to help me get back on my feet. I have been at home for a couple of days but it makes me sick. I really want to do something, I am only looking for means...nothing more. I hope you will see where I am driving at here.
Re: Help A Dying Soul by Rilwayne001: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
Not again bro. Everyone's having it rough these days, forget about the fact that you feel you're having it more, some of us are having it very rough and even more than you, yet still we keep forging ahead by all means without resorting to waiting for strangers online to help. The last time you came, help came because most people are concerned about your wife surviving the precarious situation she was in together with the kid. And thank God it wasn't in futility. Because of that don't think people are really that nice to be dollin out their little money in the current situation of the country, it was all because it was a precarious situation and we just must help.

This time it's not as serious and it's not beyond what you can cater for yourself. You're not handicapped nor are you utterly sick to the extent you can't get up. You need to do the getting up yourself, not relying on online strangers to help you get up.

Most family men lost their jobs due to covid19, the situation can be likened to the one you're currently in, yet still they didn't resort to online begging, they resorted to taking menial jobs or even odd jobs just to keep their spirit alive. They didn't sit down and say "Covid19 made my company sack me, so Nigerians should please send me money so I can get another job". No. Lol. You own your sh*t, and you have to be the one to take responsibility for it, because everyone's busy taking responsibilities for their sh*t without bothering others. Forget your cocoa farm and machine for now, try and do something else to raise money for you to get the machine. It could be working in bakery or doing some other types of menial jobs. That way, you'll be taking responsibilities for your sh*ts.

This ^^ is just the cruel situation of the world today unless we want to keep deceiving ourselves. To be a man requires us to take lots of responsibilities. You can't run away from yours and expect others to take it for you, it doesn't work that way.

I wish you best of luck brother.

6 Likes

Re: Help A Dying Soul by OnionBandit(f): 3:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Niggar, waste no time with any woman who doesn't give you rest of mind...and change your title please..makes you sound like a pvssy!

Women are naturally ungrateful species. Give them for 99 out of a hundred years and watch them grin...the hundredth year you are unable to give, you will discover that all the days you feel you have are being appreciated, you were WRONG!

I don't want to sound much like a woman hater, so I will stop here

May God bless your hustle.........

and bless hers too. undecided
Re: Help A Dying Soul by fannybaby(f): 4:57am On Jul 03, 2021
Armed robbers took your phone Where did you get phone and data to log in here shocked
Re: Help A Dying Soul by Arsenate(m): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
Niggar, waste no time with any woman who doesn't give you rest of mind...and change your title please..makes you sound like a pvssy!

Women are naturally ungrateful species. Give them for 99 out of a hundred years and watch them grin...the hundredth day you are unable to give, you will discover that all the days you feel you have are being appreciated, you were WRONG!

I don't want to sound much like a woman hater, so I will stop here

May God bless your hustle.........

and bless hers too. undecided
Hear hear grin. Story as old as time.
Re: Help A Dying Soul by sisisioge: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
What a sorry case!
Re: Help A Dying Soul by hpk(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2021
Uncle go and sign up with NURTW, your daily take home would be enough to cater to your family and save you the face of your incessant online begging, for a poster above to list your begging episodes on NL like Game of Thrones episodes is heart aching man.

Be a man and MAN UP!
Re: Help A Dying Soul by Myer(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2021
FOLYKAZE:
It is with shame that I return to Nairaland for cyber begging. Few months ago, I was here soliciting for help when my wife and our new baby were in critical health condition and needed urgent medical care, and I appreciate every little contributions from good people who extended love and kindness to myself and family.

Armed robbers burgled our apartment on Wednesday 9th Sept at around 9pm. It rained heavily and I was indoor when I heard a knock and reached out to the door to see who was knocking. About three men came in, armed with a local pistol and cutlasses
After about 10 minutes harassment, they took away my phone, and some cash I had left with me. They went away a motorcycle which I usually use to source for cocoa beans in farm settlements. I reported the case to the police immediately in the morning, but nothing is really happening since then. Everything I have is gone, including the motorbike which serve as my only means and source of income. Things are just unbearable since Thursday morning with me and my family.

My wife, after she had successful cs, she is placed on some drugs. I have been unable to get money to buy these drugs. All efforts to raise as little for home keeping is near impossible. I have tried to reach major produce merchants for soft loans but I was denied because I have no means of reimbursement yet. A middle man from Ondo town gave me N55,000 on Monday to source for one bag of cocoa. I have gotten 29kg and given it to him already. I owe him about 20k cash which these bastards took away from me. With such situations, he wouldn't give me a penny as soft loan.

Right now, it isn't about the money I owed middlemen or dealers. The couple of days I sat at home, doing nothing, hopeless, helpless, penniless, and been unproductive can be sickening. I just can't shake it off my head. This is the reason I am begging on my knees for help from you fellas.

Yes, I was here months ago but the situation is messy yet again. I will appreciate every token you can contribute to help me get my feet back up. I can't help but beg as the last option since there are no more options for me out there. Most importantly, I do not want to become idle or do illegal stuff. Please nairaland, come to my rescue.

UBA 2079664080

One of the merits of religion is charity.
Why not join a church or mosque and you just might get the support you need.

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) / Is It Right To Date Fomer "Wife" Good Friend? / How Can One Tell Her/his Husband/wife When They Meet Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.