Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Need A Laptop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Laptop (253 Views)

My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor / I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. / A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Laptop by Raulboy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
Good day am in need of a laptop for my graphics design ( want to start learning) and I have 20k with me ....... people of God help me pass the message
Re: I Need A Laptop by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
Raulboy:
Good day am in need of a laptop for my graphics design ( want to start learning) and I have 20k with me ....... people of God help me pass the message
where is you location sir, at this point I'm ready to sell my laptop to feed, the only problem it has is keyboard and battery so you will have to change the keyboard when I priced it I'm told 5k will repair it and you can get a new battery for 3k, let's chat on WhatsApp 09049105004
Re: I Need A Laptop by Raulboy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
Oshoooo:
where is you location sir, at this point I'm ready to sell my laptop to feed, the only problem it has is keyboard and battery so you will have to change the keyboard when I priced it I'm told 5k will repair it and you can get a new battery for 3k, let's chat on WhatsApp 09049105004

09091262713. send pictures

(1) (Reply)

Discuss Sex Related Topics With Blacqaerhi. / That Type Of Love Messages You Haven't Sent To Your Lover / Bbnaija: Prince And Tolanibaj Plays The Couple Games In An Exclusive Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.