Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System (54232 Views)

Kano Cctv Cameras Caught A Rear Footage Of Bag Snatchers / Thugs Arrested By Soldiers During Elections In Bayelsa (Photos). / Suspected Thugs Arrested At A Polling Unit In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Agugbadin: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
:Kudos to Kano state, this is what the FG could not install in Abuja because of corruption,despite the fact that almost 500 million dollar Chinese loan was obtained by the Federal government. No one has been punished for the theft of Abuja CCTV loan.
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by ada9ja(f): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
nobody is saying Gandollar or thief....to me the man Bleep up by loosing his guard (by collecting bride and been filmed) but na bribe he collect and he is one of the best governor than others wey they claim saint but no developmental evidence attached to their names
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Zenithpeak(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Samson0599:
Wow am so happy about this development...so this can happen in Nigeria? wow... please let it be sustained and other states of the federation should do same.

Sustain lies all over the country?

The whole thing was stage-managed in Niger and imported into Kano state to score cheap political points.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by leisuretym: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
after Camera nabbed Ganduje, he then realized the potential and what CCTV can achieve when used.lol
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by linearity: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
ghettowriter:
Nice one.

This scene looks like a set up to test the aim and rational behind installing the cctv.

Did you notice that the (assumed) CCTV captured three different angles of the action?

Or is it 3 dimentional cameras they have installed?

Anyway, what do i know, just an opinion.

Most of these CCTV cameras tracks your motion and rotates/flips 360 degrees as they follow you.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by gulfer: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
Na aboki direct this film, scripting is poor....next

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by uche393: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
nice development, I wish the government can make it compulsory that every building close to a road must have a CCTV that is accessed by cloud computing because the government cannot cover everywhere with CCTV.
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by persius555(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
ghettowriter:
Nice one.

This scene looks like a set up to test the aim and rational behind installing the cctv.

Did you notice that the (assumed) CCTV captured three different angles of the action?

It could be a 360 degree shot from a PTZ camera.

Check out the thread for your CCTV installation.
https://www.nairaland.com/4298078/cctv-installation-offices-home-pics
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Lamasta(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
This is what CCTV is built for
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by rollandben(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
The excellent job done! kudos to H.E Ganduje for the new development!!
South West, over to you...
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by ghettowriter(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
persius555:

It could be a 360 degree shot from a PTZ camera

Proberbly. I dont know much about CCTV tho
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
kollywood
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
lexy2014:

With their long maisuya dagger

Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Mystikall: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Deleted post on his tweeter handle
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Favemmzar200(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
ghettowriter:
Nice one.

I think say na only Me undecided think like that

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by izubext007: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hausa film .......
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Nnannapat(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
ghettowriter:
Nice one.

You are a genius, the scenario looked staged.
One of the alleged thug was gazing directly at the camera .
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
we can do this throughout the whole federation, let the governors copy this,it's a good initiative. I once suggest this.
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by kennykg(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
I would like to see him jailed if not this is just showbiz.
My opinion
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by delzbaba(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
ssee the long dagger this muthafuckers dey use.
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Franktom247(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Set up apc government can arrange anything

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Amalekki: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Too many arrogantly ignorant semi-literates on Nairaland grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Thenorth(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Allah yabiyaaaaa
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Mintum: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Congratulations To This Development...

I'm Very Happy For This
And the CCTV pictures are very clear

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Amaalik: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
A welcome development. An achievement from gov. Ganduje
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Comedian2019: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
...wake me when the thugs armed robbers are finally arrested
Another APCheat format.
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by TruthinAction: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
Maybe the Governor is trying to get the praises of Nigerians so as to clear the old scandal.
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by SexytorresE(f): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
Waw! So something credible is happening in Kano and I never knew ? I love this
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Danny50: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
That dagger looks deadly.
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by nnamdi640: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hope this camera will capture the second time Gandullar will involve himself in bribe because
I doubt the repentance of Nigerian politicians
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by OgeFather(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
ghettowriter:
Nice one.

You're right, looking at those pictures you can tell something is not right. I'm a professional CCTV installer and these are the things I notice
1 the lighting of that place is completely off, CCTV cameras switch to night mode in darkness and its black and white in night mode, but I can see shadows and colours at the same time which indicate a setup stage
2 one single camera can't have multiple angles at the same time except the footage was captured by different cameras, the only CCTV camera that can capture all angles at the same time is the 360degree but only works from the top directly facing down .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
u sure this one is CCTV or shooting of a movie?
i am asking cos i havent seen any CCTV in naija as clear this
our CCTV is always giving bluured images like the ones common with naija banks
if this one is really captured by CCTV i would say good job but i am still doubting since naija and inefficiency go hand in hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abia School Gang-Rape: Virgin Girls Separated From Non-Virgins, Raped & Injured / Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead / 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.