Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience (43717 Views)

Sharing Of Money: No Evidence But Delegates Are Selling Their Conscience - Adamu / Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) / Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2020
One4me:

If only we did not know that Obaseki PAID #6Billion of Edo money to BUY PDP TICKET and if only Current Governor Nyesom WIKE of RIVERS State, a PDP strongman did not even insult his PDP Trustees, caliing them "TAX COLLECTOR" because of the money they collected from Obaseki to ignore all former members of Edo PDP who were already cleared for the Governorship aspiration............

All the above lies you are saying would have fooled anyone but alas, it cant even fool a baby born yesterday.
Obaseki is a desperate Man and for someone who has ruled for FOUR YEARS, he has nothing to show for it
except to be recycling what Oshiomole said about him four years ago, as Campaign Promises.
shocked grin grin
All these ur talks no make sense. The people are wiser to know who has worked for them. We Say no to Godfatherism.You don't expect us to vote a pastor that was called thief four years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by kelly72: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
someone that lost his polling booth during presidential election.. Oyegun is very light weight in Edo politics, maybe due to age or other factors.

You mean the presidential election which Buhari lost in Edo inspite of godfather Oshiomhole?

3 Likes

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by adekolaelect(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!
one of them sighted !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:01am On Sep 15, 2020
maasoap:

Lol, you based your opinion on Oyegun.
Oyegun is a past tense in APC. Two, he has no electoral value. And three, he was instrumental to the crisis in APC, thank God he was removed in time. The old man is still bitter. Everyone knows that APC doesn't need Oyegun to win. He had been a saboteur long before now
But if he has endorsed the Pastor that was called Theif four years ago,you would have been jubilating.

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:01am On Sep 15, 2020
maasoap:

Olodo. Is Osinbajo a politician?
No he is a shoe maker.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Adayi1(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2020
It's expected.. - x - = positive.. Enemy of ur enemy is ur friend.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by leykelvin: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2020
This man is a true Elder Statesman. This is how to talk and behave.
This is how modern politics should be. The shameless Oshiomole should copy this and know that you can´t impose any candidate on People
And not even a candidate with questionable character. A candidate having charges against him in the court regarding misappropriation of public funds. Abeg my Edo People let us vote wisely. Ize Iyamu is not worth our votes. I can see high level stealing of public funds, Agberun, suffering, cultism, lawlessness, and other crimes returning to Edo State if we make the mistake of casting our votes for Ize Iyamu
We forbid backwardness. Forward ever. Please vote Obaseki/Shaibu for development, progress and happiness.

God bless Edo State.

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by yakubudivine: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

I KNOW YOU'RE UNEMPLOYED. I'VE A SMALL JOB FOR YOU
keep your job to your unwanted child. You cannot even feed yourself talk more of creating job for other.
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by promotervickky(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2020
Thank God for the Renaissance in Nigeria.
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2020
yakubudivine:
keep your job to your unwanted child. You cannot even feed yourself talk more of creating job for other.

WHO IS THIS LIZARD?

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by yakubudivine: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2020
Okuda:

this is one other stupeed comment you guys use to enslave yourselves. what is political value? person say make una vote conscience you dey ask if he relevant or not.. shey na relevance you suppose dey look before you vote your mind or influence from a person because he has political relevance? Imagine me saying of what political relevance is Kingsley Moghalu in vying for a presidential election not regarding if he has the merit, will and mental capacity to rule.. change from your ways.
sorry that it pain you to this level. What some of you did not understand is that politic is not selling products in aba market. Try educate yourself how is been play so you will not be insulting those that are playing it.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by yakubudivine: 8:27am On Sep 15, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

WHO IS THIS LIZARD?
you grin
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Okuda(m): 8:30am On Sep 15, 2020
yakubudivine:
sorry that it pain you to this level. What some of you did not understand is that politic is not selling products in aba market. Try educate yourself how is been play so you will not be insulting those that are playing it.

aboki!! its allowed.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by yakubudivine: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2020
Okuda:

aboki!! its allowed.
I don't blame you. This slave(Osu) children who has no right in his place is calling someone aboki. I think you need to get a job.
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Okuda(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2020
yakubudivine:
I don't blame you. This slave(Osu) children who has no right in his place is calling someone aboki. I think you need to get a job.

Trust me, You are the one who is jobless and a slave. Take that to the bank!

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by okuta007: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2020
Macphenson:

Even Osibanjo being the VP lost his polling unit in VGC

yes ooo even sef obasanjo lost his polling unit in 1999 and 2003

Donald Trump lost his precinct, city and state in 2016 to Hillary - so what ?

so what about oyegun?

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by okuta007: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
someone that lost his polling booth during presidential election.. Oyegun is very light weight in Edo politics, maybe due to age or other factors.

obasanjo lost his polling unit and ward in 1999 and 2003

Donald Trump lost his precinct, city and state in 2016 to Hillary Clinton - so what ?

so what about oyegun? does losing your precinct or polling station or ward show you are not a strong or good politician?

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Sollykay41(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=Evii post=93938579][/quote]
Abeokuta/Ibadan road, odeda local government area, ogun state. You can call/message the numbers on my signature.
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by okuta007: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2020
Judeerons32:
You are very corrected even the Oba scolded him for not acting like an elder. But we from edo know his electoral value.he can't even win his unit. Look at the statement he said this is no time for sitting on the fence but he was not courageous enough to put his mouth where his heart is. That is the kind of man he is. At over 80 still scared of speaking.

yawn
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Sollykay41(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2020
NiceMen:
the land no get location abi na dreamland e dey ni?
Lol check my signature

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Sollykay41(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2020
ss1930:
Where is d land located
Check my signature sir
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Judeerons32: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2020
I am not sure you are a true Edo even if you are Edo. Nobody fights the palace. The Oba is not appointed. The Edos know their own. We do not allow outsiders to decide for us. Obaseki is not bigger than the Oba. He is a subject of the Oba. He won't even have the opportunity to test strength with the monarch because his mandate will expire Sept 19,2020.Let's leave it at that.
okuta007:

oba scolded him indeed but the lions and the tigers were not reprimanded by the one sided Oba who is a bossom friend of Captain Hosa, the financier of Ize Iyamu ?

After this election- a lot of reset will happen, the people is supreme over all bs!

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by okuta007: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2020
Judeerons32:
I am not sure you are a true Edo even if you are Edo. Nobody fights the palace. The Oba is not appointed. The Edos know their own. We do not allow outsiders to decide for us. Obaseki is not bigger than the Oba. He is a subject of the Oba. He won't even have the opportunity to test strength with the monarch because his mandate will expire Sept 19,2020.Let's leave it at that.

obaseki is not the one commenting here - these are my views not Obaseki”s views - be guided

and truth be told, was that so called peace meeting not an avenue to talk down Obaseki and Shaibu?

2 things are holding us down in Africa

religion and monarchy and if we do not extinguish these from our lives, 2000 years from now- Africa will still be a sh it h o le
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by twodee75: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2020
Mylove55:
because oshomole stood by oyegun to finish his tenure before taken over from him
My sister do your research very well, it was Tinubu group that want Oyegun out of the seat which Osho baba is part of them
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Eriokanmi: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2020
litigator:

Even when he was in APC and Osho deliberately punished that Senatorial district, the first thing Oabseki did was to fix the district, immediately he became governor.

Even when the district was still an APC stronghold. I just wonder how Osho and Pastor wish to win that district.

Well! We will surely know by Sunday next week.
it would be very hard for apc here bro, especially in edo central, same region where buhari was sacked last year in spite of the bribe money given the people, they still satisfied their conscience. Edo central is a region with one voice. Obaseki has promised them that after he leaves office in 4 years' time, the next candidate would be from their side and that's why they accepted Obaseki in their fold and those contesting from that region had to allow obaseki by dropping their ambition. 4 years is closer than we think. This was what was misconstrued by the apc by saying obaseki bribed the candidates to step down. Where is the money when he had lot's to contend with in the state? Oshiomhole is the foolish man I've ever seen sorry to use that word. He should have allowed obaseki in the apc to remain relevant politically. This election would bury his political relevance in edo state and he's not the cause. He allowed himself to be used by tinubu and the same man would still dump him. We began to see his desperation since oyegun fell out with tinubu as apc chair for refusing to accept his cunning manners. Oshiomhole ensured pa oyegun was removed for him to come in, instead of defending him. What's the emd of him as national chairman? Disgrace. Same would happen this weekend.
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Tareq1105: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://www.thecable.ng/oyegun-refuses-to-endorse-ize-iyamu-asks-edo-people-to-vote-their-conscience/amp

He's a pained party leader.

He has forgotten that we knew how much bribe he collected from Saraki and Dogara then when the party leaders were against their emergence as National Assembly leaders.

I don't know the reason for this when Pastor Ize Iyamu did not come to you for endorsement. He never ask for your support, so what happened?

Is it just to be relevant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Tareq1105: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2020
Eriokanmi:
it would be very hard for apc here bro, especially in edo central, same region where buhari was sacked last year in spite of the bribe money given the people, they still satisfied their conscience. Edo central is a region with one voice. Obaseki has promised them that after he leaves office in 4 years' time, the next candidate would be from their side and that's why they accepted Obaseki in their fold and those contesting from that region had to allow obaseki by dropping their ambition. 4 years is closer than we think. This was what was misconstrued by the apc by saying obaseki bribed the candidates to step down. Where is the money when he had lot's to contend with in the state? Oshiomhole is the foolish man I've ever seen sorry to use that word. He should have allowed obaseki in the apc to remain relevant politically. This election would bury his political relevance in edo state and he's not the cause. He allowed himself to be used by tinubu and the same man would still dump him. We began to see his desperation since oyegun fell out with tinubu as apc chair for refusing to accept his cunning manners. Oshiomhole ensured pa oyegun was removed for him to come in, instead of defending him. What's the emd of him as national chairman? Disgrace. Same would happen this weekend.

I felt no need to respond to yours bcoz you didn't accept that your Obaseki bribed the party leaders and the contestants to get the ticket.
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Tareq1105: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2020
Redhot111:

Because he lost his polling unit he should tell Edo people to vote against their conscience like you are currently doing abi?

His call is just to seek relevance. It's inconsequential.
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Tareq1105: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2020
nairaman66:
The way Obaseki was forced out of the APC is totally unacceptable, and Oyegun is one of the few people to call a spade, a spade.

Tinubu cannot have his way all the time, same thing as politics of godfatherism must be truncated back to the times of slavery!

I see the election of Edo settled finally by the judiciary bcoz both sides would not accept the results.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Eriokanmi: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Tareq1105:

I felt no need to respond to yours bcoz you didn't accept that your Obaseki bribed the party leaders and the contestants to get the ticket.
Pls tell me if you know the amount so I can verify and revert. All am aware of is, he returned the money spent by the aspirants ( those who were contesting before he joined) which he was initially opposed to, which made one of them refused to step down for obaseki. They said he can't produce himself and still bring his deputy to the fold, coming from another party, that obaseki should allow them produce deputy. But after he had promised them that the next governor would be from among the aspirants and he would support whoever emerges the flag bearer, they allowed him.The aspirants who had obtained party ticket before obaseki joined were 3 and he returned their ticket money to them, from his company account, not Edo account. I don't see that as bribery. The 2 apc commisioners who later left to join ize-iyamu's camp knew about it. Facts are there for people to verify.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Santadudu: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Sollykay41:
Yes o i concur, edo people be wise and vote based on conscience so you will not come here tomorrow and be lamenting for another 4 years.

Meanwhile, come and get your 1 acre(six plots) of land with just 500,000 in our ongoing promo. You also stand a chance of getting a bag of rice and gallon of vegetable oil. Kindly reach us on our signature.

How sure are you in this
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Sollykay41(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2020
Santadudu:

How sure are you in this
It is real my brother. I am a man of integrity. Put a call across to us and have your doubts cleared.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly / 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa / RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.