Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

What Are The Disadvantage And Advantage Of Being In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Disadvantage And Advantage Of Being In A Relationship (600 Views)

What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You / Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Disadvantage And Advantage Of Being In A Relationship by younghartz(m): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
I'd like to know the advantages and disadvantages of being in a relationship.
I heard women gain more in the relationship than men.

As a man what are the advantages of being in a relationship

As a lady what are the advantages of being in a relationship.
Re: What Are The Disadvantage And Advantage Of Being In A Relationship by Dpsychologist: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
Losing resources, time, sanity, and possibility of heartbreak is a Disadvantage to both genders.
Losing resources is more on the male.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Disadvantage And Advantage Of Being In A Relationship by paulolee(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
as a guy the advantage is sex anytime i like, live a life of married people and even better than them bcox i can switch to any type i like without fear of divorce and can call it quit when am bored of her..
disadvantage is the billings and crazy characters girls do put on and also people would see u as irresponsible bcoz u aint married..
Re: What Are The Disadvantage And Advantage Of Being In A Relationship by Uncle93(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
Grab her ass any part of her body without complains, she can give u head or please you with almost anything, even when you're broke you still get some sexual healing from her , always there when you need her

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantage And Advantage Of Being In A Relationship by ValCon888: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
What we call a relationship in this shithole country is actually known as a relationshit. Girls want to bill you and guys want to fĂșck. It's all about self-interest instead of selflessness.
Re: What Are The Disadvantage And Advantage Of Being In A Relationship by Simvan: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Make I book this 100X50 for ground grin
Re: What Are The Disadvantage And Advantage Of Being In A Relationship by GraGra247(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
ValCon888:
What we call a relationship in this shithole country is actually known as a relationshit. Girls want to bill you and guys want to fĂșck. It's all about self-interest instead of selflessness.

Selfless relationship is the biggest mistake anyone can make in these wicked times.

People will use and abuse you and dump you in their numbers.

The loss is unimaginable.
Re: What Are The Disadvantage And Advantage Of Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
the truth be told...when ure on either side(in a relationship or not) u miss the other side#
Re: What Are The Disadvantage And Advantage Of Being In A Relationship by noriene(f): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Losing resources, time, sanity, and possibility of
heartbreak is a Disadvantage to both genders.
Losing resources is more on the male.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can Dates Increase Sperm Count? / Full Housewife Is Not In My Dictionary. Guys What Abt U? / Content Creator / Moderator Wanted For Men's Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.