Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

What’s The Average Breast Size? And 9 Other Things To Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What’s The Average Breast Size? And 9 Other Things To Know (394 Views)

JJ Okocha & 9 Other Nigerian Football Stars Who Went Broke After Retirement / "Standing Breast" - Bobrisky Show Off Her Breast Size! (watch Video). / Average Breast Size: Are Age, Height, And Weight A Factor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Average Breast Size? And 9 Other Things To Know by Susi007: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
Your Breasts Are Unique

When people talk about breast size, they often describe it in terms of bra size.

The average bra size in the United States is 34DD. This figure can vary by country. In the U.K., for example, the average is 36DD.

But pinning down an exact figure for what’s “normal” or “average” isn’t as easy as you might think.

Read on to learn more about how breasts are measured, which factors influence bust size, reasons for fluctuation, and more.

Are These Figures Actually Reliable?

In order to use bra sizes to accurately measure the average breast size, everyone would have to be on the same page about which bra sizes go on which breasts.

But we don’t exactly have a universal understanding of the correct bra size.

In fact, an estimated 80 percent of people are wearing the wrong bra size. Most don’t realize it for a variety of reasons.... Read More Details Here ==>>>https://nutritionfood.in/average-breast-size/

(1) (Reply)

Papa Took Us Shopping And Bought One Of Each – Ikorodu Bois / I Got To Where I Am Today Through Hard Work, Not My Dad _ DJ Cuppy / Veteran Actor Mama Rainbow Dazzles As She Turns 78years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.