Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta (21554 Views)

Man Returns Missing Phone After Using It To Snap Over 300 Photos During Sallah / Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others / Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by AlmaIganishire: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ah! In this Kind of time, he has a good heart indeed. As for that woman, she need to learn how to Access her finances at work, at home or on the go!

FCMB has put that together now ���� https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3 #FCMBBusinessAccountOnline
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by EdiskyHarry: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
I don't know the okada man
But I pray may the almighty God bless him, may God reward him, wherever he goes he will surely see God's favour and grace.
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by praiseneo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
See the woman eyes
She don cry taya chai
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by victoriaomonigh(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Don’t be deceived by what you read daily on nairaland!

There are millions of honest Nigerians

There are millions of wonderful Nigerian women around who won’t ask for urgent 2k cheesy

There are wonderful Muslim and Christian people in Nigeria

na-how-oh

Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by slipperyanus07: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
SailorUgo:

There are millions of wonderful Nigerian women around who won’t ask for urgent 2k cheesy

Legit and hardworking Nigerian youths still outnumbers yahoo boys in Nigeria

The system and leadership is what has failed us.

me not going to return it period
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by Buhari5: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
Yes any problem?

I'll need the man's contact information asap sir
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by Blackpearlous(f): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
SailorUgo:

Legit and hardworking Nigerian youths still outnumbers yahoo boys in Nigeria

The system and leadership is what has failed us.

embarassed embarassed : embarassed yesssss
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by LeanonGOD(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
I second your motion. I would rather donate to this guy than those yeyebrty BBN. I hope someone can start gofundme for him.
YoungLionken:
What a high level of integrity and self control. Considering the hardship in the country,an Oscar award is an understatement.

Never been impressed for a very long time.

Someone like him, deserve some fund raising,not the BBN guest.

Whoever has his connection, should please share...

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by lelion: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
Yes any problem?
his action is laudable and would like to thank and appreciate him in my own little way.
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by LeanonGOD(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
Market NOT mall/plaza - how many men/women have bvn?
kudinkarfe:
Doing what with 700k when she can transfer it to her costumers account? The story is somehow sha
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by LeanonGOD(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
You should try Ajegunle Weed plus original Sapele water, smh.
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnn

And to the pastor's in here, I have a question

This man is from DELTA STATE a state we all know to be very rugged
He needs the money too , and yet he returned the money to the owner , a DELTA man for that matter oo

My question is ,, is this also a sign of end time ?

Cuz anything bad that happens in Nigeria our pastor's call it end time
And DELTA is a rugged bad area and yet someone in there is doing something GOOD
Now answer my question

Lights up my weed in peace and waiting
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by Nwaceci1234(f): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
O! Lord please bless this man abundantly in Jesus name amen
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by Willy123(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Nksleek:

A mammoth crowd gathered to celebrate the great gesture of a motorcyclist after he returned a lost #700,000 to a business woman in Oghara, Ethiope West Local Government Area of Delta State.

According to reports gathered, the passenger had boarded the motorcycle to Oghareki market and the money fell off while she was alighting from the bike.

Focus Naija can report that, the motorcyclist was quick to notice that something fell from her but before he could draw her attention to it, she had walked into the market unaware that her money fell.

He picked up the money and went searching only to find her weeping profusely over the missing money.

Joy indescribable was the feeling of the business woman as praises were showered on him by traders when he finally handed over the money to her.

“He has a heart of gold to have left his bike to go look for the woman and return back her money. At a time many of us will say God has answered my prayers, an ordinary okada man returned such a huge sum to the owner, may God reward him, a trader said emotionally.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/09/15/motorcyclist-returns-missing-700000-to-a-business-woman-in-oghara-photo/
Yes Oghara! That's where I married from. Good people!

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by Bahamas95(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
OKADA MAN AMAKA

DELTANS AMAKA

NIGERIANS AMAKA
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by Oyecool: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
I have never lost hope in Nigeria though our leaders only needed to do the needful and this country will in turn outshines so many countries in terms of human capacity index and youthful ability to propelled the growth and physical developments.
Bravo man! Your integrity and love for fellow human even in the time of hardship will never go unrewarded, you will never no pains and agony that associated with lost of treasures.
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
This post just made my day. I'm glad humans like this still exist
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by Nksleek: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by Dreyton36: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
LeanonGOD:
You should try Ajegunle Weed plus original Sapele water, smh.

Fvck mehnnnnnnnn
I've smoke all weed man
I take kontos too mafo
I don't take alcohol so fvck sapele water sad
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by magicminister: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hey guys, can anyone direct well meaning Nigerians to the Okada rider? Such honesty typifies what Nigeria stands for and we need to encourage such behavior when we see it.

If we can raise 700k-1m for him, that will be amazing!

Okadaman Amaka!! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by MrHandsome2013: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
lelion:
his action is laudable and would like to thank and appreciate him in my own little way.
Thank you for your monumental generousity..
You are indeed a man of great dispostion.
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by MrHandsome2013: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
Buhari5:

. Thank you for your monumental generousity.. You are indeed a man of great dispostion.
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by pacespot(m): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
This woman I'm seeing in that picture would have committed suicide if otherwise the money was not returned. Kudos to the okada man. cool

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by okleenG: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Great
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by Yinksy09(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
We have good people in Nigeria. But I will advice traders to start cashless transactions now. It is safer and easy. Send or receive money from any bank with zero account maintenance fee.

I think traders should jump on it. https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3 #FCMBBusinessAccountOnline
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by Dondominion: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
This is the kind of citizen Nigeria government should be celebrating, not the good for nothing politicians. The guy is better than any of our current political personalized in Nigeria. He deserves national or his State recognition.

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by Dondominion: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dondominion:
This is the kind of citizen Nigeria government should be celebrating, not the good for nothing politicians. The guy is better than any of our current political personalized in Nigeria. He deserves national or his State recognition.

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by ZeusP(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
Good Samaritan
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by Fourwinds: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2020
This is a great moment
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by Chrisx1x(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2020
Buhari5:

Go to Facebook type and type " oghara voice"
You will get the relevant information you need. You can also message the Admin of the page to get the man's number
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by Chrisx1x(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2020
YoungLionken:
What a high level of integrity and self control. Considering the hardship in the country,an Oscar award is an understatement.

Never been impressed for a very long time.

Someone like him, deserve some fund raising,not the BBN guest.

Whoever has his connection, should please share...
type " oghara voice " on Facebook, you will get the relevant information you need

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by Chrisx1x(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2020
kudinkarfe:
Doing what with 700k when she can transfer it to her costumers account? The story is somehow sha
that's what I thought initially but the story is true. It happened in my place
Re: Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta by Chrisx1x(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2020
lelion:
@ Op, I will be glad to have the man's contact if possible.
type "oghara voice " on Facebook. You will get the relevant information there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? / What Inspired Your Moniker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.