Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,265 members, 7,867,705 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Gaza Kure - Sympathises With Elijah Jerry On The Demise Of His Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gaza Kure - Sympathises With Elijah Jerry On The Demise Of His Mother (173 Views)

Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) / Mercy Eke Celebrates Her Stylist, Swanky Jerry On His Birthday With Sweet Words / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gaza Kure - Sympathises With Elijah Jerry On The Demise Of His Mother by Gazakure: 12:36am On Sep 15, 2020
ACCEPT MY CONDOLENCE

My thoughts and prayers are with Elijah Jerry and his family on the demise of his beloved mother.
Thinking of what you may be feeling/going through gives me worries but I'm wishing you hope in the midst of sorrow & comfort in the midst of pain.

May God grant you the fortitude to bear this great loss and may her soul rest in perfect peace with the lord .
Amen

- Gaza Kure
President

#gazakure #gazinhokure #shekwogazakure #nda #nasarawadancersassociation #condolence #elijahjerry #president

(1) (Reply)

The Feminist Demands / Breaking: Laycon Wins The 2020 Big Brother Naija Reality Show / Nollywood Actress Stephanie Okereke Linus' 38th Birthday Party ( Full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.