Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Quickteller Alternatives? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Quickteller Alternatives? (1401 Views)

How New Whatsapp Policy Threatens Security Of Nigerians And Other Alternatives / Stand A Chance To Win Over N100,000 Using Quickteller / How I Get Glo 200% Data Bonus From Quickteller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quickteller Alternatives? by ArewaTech1(m): 2:38am On Sep 15, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, Please Apart From Quickteller Is There Any Other Way (Alternative) Of Transferring Money Using My Debit Card?

I Am Currently Outside Nigeria, And First Bank ATM Cards No Longer Works With Quickteller.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Quickteller Alternatives? by bigtt76(f): 2:52am On Sep 15, 2020
Where are you transferring money from and to where? You can try Flutterwave's Get Barter App. It allows you fund your balance using bank account transfer (assuming you have access to do bank transfer from your bank's mobile app or Internet bank. You can use card too but might be expensive assuming the issue with your card is Quickteller related and not your bank. All the best

ArewaTech1:
Hello Nairalanders, Please Apart From Quickteller Is There Any Other Way (Alternative) Of Transferring Money Using My Debit Card?

I Am Currently Outside Nigeria, And First Bank ATM Cards No Longer Works With Quickteller.

Thank You
Re: Quickteller Alternatives? by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 15, 2020
ArewaTech1:

Thank You
Worldremit

Paystack

Flutterwave
Re: Quickteller Alternatives? by ArewaTech1(m): 3:16am On Sep 15, 2020
bigtt76:
Where are you transferring money from and to where? You can try Flutterwave's Get Barter App. It allows you fund your balance using bank account transfer (assuming you have access to do bank transfer from your bank's mobile app or Internet bank. You can use card too but might be expensive assuming the issue with your card is Quickteller related and not your bank. All the best

Thank you, I am transferring the money from my First Bank Account to GTBank/Zenith Bank/Access Bank.

I don't have access to internet banking or mobile app, because whenever I try registering first bank keeps telling me that I can't use my current card to signup for those services.

The issue is bank related not Quickteller.

Thank you once again.

Re: Quickteller Alternatives? by ArewaTech1(m): 3:18am On Sep 15, 2020
fados4sure:

Worldremit

Paystack

Flutterwave

Thank you, I will give those a try.
Re: Quickteller Alternatives? by bigtt76(f): 3:23am On Sep 15, 2020
Yea so some banks disabled their cards from Quickteller because its an easy avenue through which fraudsters empty people's account through purchase of airtime or data bundles among others.

As it is, you have no option but to sign up for mobile app or Internet bank access or try the bank's USSD code.

ArewaTech1:

Thank you, I am transferring the money from my First Bank Account to GTBank/Zenith Bank/Access Bank.

I don't have access to internet banking or mobile app, because whenever I try registering first bank keeps telling me that I can't use my current card to signup for those services.

The issue is bank related not Quickteller.

Thank you once again.
Re: Quickteller Alternatives? by ArewaTech1(m): 3:36am On Sep 15, 2020
bigtt76:
Yea so some banks disabled their cards from Quickteller because its an easy avenue through which fraudsters empty people's account through purchase of airtime or data bundles among others.

As it is, you have no option but to sign up for mobile app or Internet bank access or try the bank's USSD code.

First Bank is giving a hard time, back in Nigeria they convinced us to get a prepaid card and now whatever I tried registering (first bank services) they tell me either my card can't be used for that or simply I don't have a card with the bank.

I just tried registering for the USSD but it didn't work.

Thank you.

Re: Quickteller Alternatives? by essentialone(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
All of them naa scammers

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11pro Max For Sale / Sa.... / Has My Phone Been Hacked? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.