Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed (2257 Views)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / What Do U Say Each Time U Woke Frm Ur Bf's Bed? / What Would U Do If U Woke Up And Saw Hrithik Roshan In Ur Bed: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by sorrytoo: 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2011
hilarious

grin grin grin grin

Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by MrsChima(f): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2011
Who the hell is that?
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by alagha: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2011
i will pick up my phone and call ABACHA to meet with his friend.
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by Goldieluks: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2011
i'd bribe him,so he don't bomb me,lol.
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by MrsChima(f): 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2011
I am assuming he is a bomber? Why would he be in my damn bed with my warrior laying up on me?
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by Goldieluks: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2011
sis,you don't watch the news?he's everywhere.
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by MrsChima(f): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2011
Girl. I am too busy trying to keep change in my pocket. All I see is CAIRO THIS and Brotherhood that.
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by Goldieluks: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2011
i see you love business too much,i think i have to speak to your hubby.
Girl you sure need a break.
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by jaybee3(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2011
Most Americans think Africa is just one country anyways so not suprised abt Ms Chima not knowing who Gaddafi is cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Besides, Q's love/attention is all centred around Mr Chima (The strong Ibo man) so there u go tongue
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by seedord247(m): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2011
I will ask him to where did he want to insert it . . . . is it my Inyanch or ma mouth
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by saintneo(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2011
nice thread! now where the ladies. gaddafi is hawt! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by MMM2(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2011
i will check if my money and cheque card are still safe.
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by MrsChima(f): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2011
jay bee:

Most Americans think Africa is just one country anyways so not suprised abt Ms Chima not knowing who Gaddafi is cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Besides, Q's love/attention is all centred around Mr Chima (The strong Ibo man) so there u go tongue

I almost said something to you in Spanish.   angry angry 

Most Africans think Americans are just one BIG GROUP anyways so not surprised about Jaybee not knowing that all Americans aren't sheltered and think that the world is flat.   undecided undecided undecided

Mr. Chima is a strong Ibo man. He doesn't let me slide too easy. I have managed to convinced him 8 lectures a week opposed to 9 lectures.
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by InkedNerd(f): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2011
@OP: Once again, my face would look like this is I saw him in my bed >>>  shocked. Then I would hope and pray that nothing sexual happened between him and I.

jay bee:

Lmao grin

Mrs.Chima:

I almost said something to you in Spanish. angry angry

Most Africans think Americans are just one BIG GROUP anyways so not surprised about Jaybee not knowing that all Americans aren't sheltered and think that the world is flat. undecided undecided undecided

He's right though and by the way, its not just Africans that think Americans are sheltered.
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by seedord247(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Once again, my face would look like this is I saw him in my bed >>>  shocked. Then I would hope and pray that nothing sexual happened between him and I.

hmmmmm. . . . . i heard you, na so yu una go dey talk . , . . . who know like better thing.
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by InkedNerd(f): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2011
seedord247:

hmmmmm. . . . . i heard you, na so yu una go dey talk . ,  . . . who know like better thing.

lol, waking up to him would be crazy undecided. Who knows, I might just lie down and hope the whole thin was just my mind playing games.
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by MrsChima(f): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2011
Goldieluks:

i see you love business too much,i think i have to speak to your hubby.
Girl you sure need a  break.

When the babies get here, I will settle down.  I don't trust people with my babies.  My husband said the same thing TRUST ME.  He lectures me about the art of MOTHERHOOD and HOUSEWIFE HOOD.  

I don't think he want me to be chasing paper for HE SAY HE IS THE PROVIDER.  Sighs.  

Men. angry sad undecided
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by seedord247(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol, wakin up to him would be crazy undecided. Who knows, I might just lie down and hope the whole thin was just my mind playing games.

You mean you lie down and let him perform that thing without you not moving an inch . . . .
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by InkedNerd(f): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2011
seedord247:

You mean you lie down and let him perform that thing without you not moving an inch . . . .

Perform what? I'm not gonna let that man touch me. Libya's going up in flames and the man is trying to perform? No thank you.
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by MrsChima(f): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2011
OOooooh Inkie! That Gaffi?! Yeah, I heard about that and saw the news about Libya. I was like damn! But I had to rush out so I didn't see the bomber's name.

(looking at Jaybee with evil eye)
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by jaybee3(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2011
Yeah Yeah
Lie Lie pants on fire tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by MrsChima(f): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2011
What am I lying about Jaybee? Please enlighten me.
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by Pennywise(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2011
I know of a guy who thinks Gadaffi's lips will be great for a bj. Maybe op should ask him
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by MrsChima(f): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2011
lmao!
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by Goldieluks: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2011
Pmsl@replies.
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by Tosinville(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima,

What if Gadaffi Bleep you on your matrimonial bed in front of Mr.chima and decided to pay you both $900,000?
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by seedord247(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Perform what? I'm not gonna let that man touch me. Libya's going up in flames and the man is trying to perform? No thank you.

You better give him chance so you can both enjoy this KekeCopter together.
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by MrsChima(f): 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chima,

What if Gadaffi bleep you on your matrimonial bed in front of Mr.chima and decided to pay you both $900,000?

(still thinking and looking Mr. Chima)

Hold on! I am still thinking. embarassed
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by Goldieluks: 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

(still thinking and looking Mr. Chima)

Hold on! I am still thinking. embarassed

say something,stop the ''thinking'' crap,lol.
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by sexy74(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2011
i will smile and tell him to give me my own share if he wants to be alive
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by seedord247(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2011
what do you want her to say?? , . . . . If it were tto be you will you rejecct the offer Egonekwu
Re: What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed by Tosinville(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2011
Mrs.chima,

Lmao! you're waiting for Mr.chima?¿¿

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? / Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. / Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.