Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor (22522 Views)

Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) / I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by ekestic1976(f): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
Obaseki should go home and continue his good governance with his wife, a process that made him a governor want to remove him, he shouldn't have allowed a process he hate to make him a governor, he actually ran to the same process in Lagos for plead for his life for continuation. River that forget it source will definitely dry up.

You may not know it; but you're a Genius!

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by calyto: 8:28am On Sep 15, 2020
Daisy's brother is the Minister of health. She won't say that. I am sure this is fake news too

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by ekestic1976(f): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2020
miidae:
Happy birthday to me...

Happy birthday to you, Compatriot. You shall not die young, but fulfill Destiny. Meet you next year in sound health and all-round prosperity, IJN.

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by Xscape1993(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
Obaseki should go home and continue his good governance with his wife, a process that made him a governor want to remove him, he shouldn't have allowed a process he hate to make him a governor, he actually ran to the same process in Lagos for plead for his life for continuation. River that forget it source will definitely dry up.
My G.G.O. will win. Bet this!
Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by Judeerons32: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2020
And if he was in apc won't you be insulting him? Hypocrisy
ProfAmaben:
4+4. Torgba!!!

If Obaseki was still in the APC, all these online urchins insulting him would have been churning out unrepeated praises of him. Fast forward today, he's in the PDP and he automatically becomes the worst governor ever without certificate.

Use your head o.
Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by IamWonderful: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2020
ekestic1976:

You may not know it; but you're a Genius!
Thanks I am deeply honoured

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2020
Bkayyy:
Una dey here dey fool una selves while a Chinese man is being made chief (king) in Ghana grin.
Black people are funny.

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/a-chinese-man-has-just-been-made-chief-in-ghana
He might be better than some black chief we have down here... We all want to see the good works irrespective of the person assuming the position..
Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by thatigboman: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
oshimole is now a process and no longer a person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by frankmoney(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2020
ProfAmaben:
4+4. Torgba!!!

If Obaseki was still in the APC, all these online urchins insulting him would have been churning out unrepeated praises of him. Fast forward today, he's in the PDP and he automatically becomes the worst governor ever without certificate.

Use your head o.
that includes you ... If ize iyamu was in PDP you would have been supporting him as well ...

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by Oketwin(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
che na by force, e say e nor do again with lagos source.

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by Stefenijoan002(f): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2020
When I see some comment here about people who are not from Edo or even in Edo I kinda weep for them .coz most of them are social media tout who lack sense of reason, n what to comment for commenting sake just because they belong to one useless party where white becomes black n to them they think they've arrived.the problem with almost everyone in Nigeria is sentiment for their useless party n leaders who does not even care or give a Dim about their welfare .that was how they rig a wrong person into office in 2019 now everyone is suffering from it .like I always tell my friends that some Nigerians like being maltreated n love poverty so much to the extent they just want to be in one place till they exit the earth n I've notice they're the ones always talking trash n very violent before you say anything they've attack already not waiting for you to finish your statement .may God melt them all those evil they've melted upon innocent lives .plz ohh nobody show quote me coz my mind I've spoken.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by Oketwin(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Any politician seeking reelection needs no promises again, THEY HAVE TO CAMPAIGN WITH WHAT THEY'VE DONE SO FAR!

At least Incumbent Ondo Governor is doing so, why is it different in Edo?
bro d situation in ondo differs frm dat in edo,
Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by rolams(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2020
uglodoh:
Why are PDP bigwigs not coming to Edo to campaign for Obaseki?

Are you dead or blind when kwakwaso came, don't you see Wike when he came too? or has Secondus not been there to stay with him? Makinde and co never go Edo for the same purpose too?

Open your eyes biko

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by OVB123: 9:30am On Sep 15, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
they know it's a wasted efforts
Which wasted effort? obaseki is already a winner, pls! u can console yourself later.

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by mentored: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2020
IamWonderful:

Tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If he ever goes down

It will still be one billion times better than cowardice

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by omonaijiria: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Any politician seeking reelection needs no promises again, THEY HAVE TO CAMPAIGN WITH WHAT THEY'VE DONE SO FAR!

At least Incumbent Ondo Governor is doing so, why is it different in Edo?

Is that so.

So Akeredolu campaign works are.

1. Owing Rufus Giwa Poly Staff 7 months salaries and buch of 30% months of arrears
2. No single Project by Akeredolu to Rufus giwa Poly for the last 3 half years
3 courses deacreeditation at Akungba and Okitipupa university
4. University's staff salaries
5. Civil servant salaries are not paid and backlogs of 30% 60% 70% vatious arrears.
6. Going about thugs tearing oppositions billboards and killing people who does not wear aketi cap
More and more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by tonyson010(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2020
As far as am concerned, run away from APC promise. Even when there is no hope, don't take it, especially from the old ones. Any person that is talking without sentiment and ignorance knows where we are because of current APC regime promises.

Yet they come out to tell us that everything is already becoming better for Nigerians.

Each day am afraid of where the hardship is taking us to and how people will start behaving because of hardship. The vices that is erupting and more are coming, because hardship and poverty are making many behave in a way u wouldn't have expected.

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by tonyson010(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2020
NobleAngell:
After watching the debate, I like that Ize-Iyamu guy. Although his strategy was simply to attack his opponent rather than sell his own market. He brought out the cluelessness out of the sitting governor. grin

What APC does best is attack you on media and sell fake promises. Cos everything they will promise on media ends on TV and Newspaper.

Use Ur sense and learn from experience.

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by Eriokanmi: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2020
kenodrill:
19th is by the corner
yes oooo. This woman is a silent spoiler in edo central. I remember how Oshiomhole dealt with her instead of playing smart and embracing her even though she wasn't in same party with him as governor. Do good today cos of tomorrow. I just pity ize-iyamu right now.

2 Likes

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by Eriokanmi: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2020
Zendinho:
Who is Daisy?.....
Is she the new player loaned to Rivers Angel? grin
She's a popular voice in edo central, the region with the largest number of voters and pdp strongholds

2 Likes

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by uglodoh(f): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2020
rolams:

Are you dead or blind when kwakwaso came, don't you see Wike, or has Secondus not with him? Makinde and co never go?

Open your eyes biko

Must you answer a simple question with insult and abuse? I only asked a question. You even asked if I was dead. That shows how you were brought up. All this because of your political affiliation to a party. This is reason Nigeria will continue to be ruled by these old men since they know that the youth are senseless.

A simple question was answered with terrible English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by oba2flex(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=Trumpcard05 post=93938162][/quote][s]Idiots everywhere like the two above who haven’t yet learnt from their sufferings under the empty promises and incompetent Buhari regime. Edo people know better. 4+4 torgba!![/s]
Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by DrJordan(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
Have you been or lived in Edo state before,or you are just in one Conner probably in Ilorin or Ogbomosho typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by yaki84: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2020
Trumpcard05:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/edo-election-no-need-to-change-performing-governor-daisy-danjuma/
Buhari day didn't do half of what yahaya bello did in kogi was given 2nd term.
Yahaya belly dat did not do half of what ikpeazu did in abia was given 2nd term, why shouldn't obaseki who has surpassed sanwo olu and that osun state man combined not enjoy second sting?

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by okuta007: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2020
NobleAngell:
After watching the debate, I like that Ize-Iyamu guy. Although his strategy was simply to attack his opponent rather than sell his own market. He brought out the cluelessness out of the sitting governor. grin

because it is easier to complain than create real solutions- Ize Iyamu the miracle worker of a candidate who could not construct the road leading to his own father’s house at Erie Street in Benin for 4 years he served as the Thief of Staff to Edo State Governor and 4 years he served as Secretary to Edo State Government

obaseki constructed the road leading to Ize Iyamu’s current house but here he is blowing grammar in the debate like he is a perfect man

yeye acid merchandiser

IZE IYAMU LIES WITH SO MUCH EASE - Oshomole

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by mightyhazel: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I hope you will from your state come and vote obaseki?? Foolish person
Daisy ehanire danjuma is an Edo woman

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by Banter1(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
you're part of our problem
Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by ChukwuObe: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2020
ProfAmaben:
4+4. Torgba!!!

Use your head o.

And if Obasek is still in the APC, all you that suddenly follow and appreciate him like your Orbhi will be crucifying him. Go and read what PDP said about him few weeks before he joined the party. They were the first to detect that he did not have a A/Level certificate. Did you ask yourself that the person your political family accused of not having a certificate, why suddenly now that he has no certificate issue again with them? You really need to examine your brain if it is working OK.
Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by ChukwuObe: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2020
DrJordan:
Have you been or lived in Edo state before,or you are just in one Conner probably in Ilorin or Ogbomosho typing rubbish.

No he is in Aba where the governance has nosedived badly
Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by Chuckd16(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2020
the end for Obaseki reign has come
Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by kayusely70(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2020
miidae:
Happy birthday to me...
Congrats To U.

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor by alexisben(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2020
Obaseki for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Dapo Abiodun Behind Close Doors (Photos) / Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush / NASS Crisis: Finally, Saraki, Dogara Settle With Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.