Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

You Can Get A Job On Upwork If You Have This Skill - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Can Get A Job On Upwork If You Have This Skill (140 Views)

Land Your Next Remote Job On Gigslance / Somebody Please Help Me With A Driving Job, On The Island / 6 Beneficial Aid To Get A Job On The Internet – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Get A Job On Upwork If You Have This Skill by Mandave0921(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2020
Do you want to work from home as a freelancer and make money from sites like Fiverr, Upwork, Elance , etc?

It is easy and possible (forget nay Sayers).People work and earn daily from these sites.

However, you need the following if you would succeed as a freelancer from these sites.
1. You need to have a high income skill: These sites above are essentially "freelance" sites and are not going to be useful if you don't have a DIGITAL skill. Skills like Graphics design, Copywriting, Content marketing, programming, etc; are examples of high income skills you need if you would want to work with these sites.
2. Know your onions: My mentor said something " If you know your onions, you will eat your Suya".
Sounds funny, right? But in this funny Statement you have the most serious advice ever. If you want to get the best out of these sites, keep improving yourself. These sites wouldn't condone your laziness.
3. Be disciplined: You need to be disciplined in keeping strictly to the specifications of your clients if you would succeed in these sites. It's part of your customer service. If you are known for inconsistency, you are bound to fail.
4. Always seek testimonials from your satisfied clients: This helps to boost your profile. The most testimonials you have, the easier it is to trust you. And I bet you need that trust more than anything.
I will be hosting a free Graphics design class where I will teach you how to do basic designs using your phone.
In this class you will also learn the secret that makes Graphic designers indespensable at all times.
You will have a practical session where you learn how to design flier and banners, posters and text animation.
Class starts on Friday 18th Sept and will be help via WhatsApp. If you are interested in joining the class. Reach me on 08145574870 and you will be added.
It's free of charge

(1) (Reply)

Video: Why You Should Urgently Change Your Pin Number / Get Guidance For Easy Procedure Of Divorce In Pakistan (2020) / Ejigbo Lcda Rates Ejigbo Police Division High, Honors Dpo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.