Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies (26793 Views)

Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies / Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 / Emir Sanusi Receives 4th Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo Mustapha After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by ADAMS0129(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=JidennaJason post=93938725][b]Rest well sir.

Please can any one tell me what's the meaning of "Janatil in Islam it believed that,there are seven different type of hell and paradise respectively but the best among paradise is Janatuh Fridaus
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by Finnese001: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2020
Eeyaa
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by Asadujames202(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2020
Koro keeps missing target

Koro na inside aso rock the brain dead man dey

Go there and kill em
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2020
Aii muchacho
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by Mayng01(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2020
Rip
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by tunjilee003: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2020
JidennaJason:
[b]Rest well sir.

Please can any one tell me what's the meaning of "Janatil Firdaus"?[l/b]
rest well in paradise....
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2020
Anyone that didnt die in Christ can never rest in peace.
Isaiah 48:22
There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2020
Except a man is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2020
John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:7
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2020
Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by TooMuchStuff: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2020
JidennaJason:
Rest well sir.

Please can any one tell me what's the meaning of "Janatil Firdaus"?

Muslim paradise ...
Strictly for Muslims where best of FUN is gotten
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by Patrioticman007(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2020
JidennaJason:
Rest well sir.

Jinan - garden or "paradise" in Arabic. Male and Female Pl. of Jannat, garden, paradise. Firdowsa - Highest garden of paradise.
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2020
Galatians 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Neither Islam or any other can save you,
Only Jesus Christ can save you.
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by AngelicBeing: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2020
angry
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2020
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by AngelicBeing: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Muslim paradise ...
Strictly for Muslims where best of FUN is gotten
Lol at where best of fun is gotten, nawao
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by Omoslim26: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2020
Nightstalker:
Who cares?

What was this legacy? Is being a traditional ruler enough ?

Rubbish

Baba is it so so hard for you to just do your own RIP nd waka pass a human being died and this is all you could come up with

Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by Pascal181: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by madridguy(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2020
Al Jannat Firdaous is the best among the 7 paradise according to our faith " Islam "

JidennaJason:
Rest well sir.

Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by Donedeal1(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2020
RIP your Royal Highness.
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by tcontactsa: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2020
JESUS IS LORD. REPENT ALL YOU PEOPLE............
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by Reader530(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2020
JidennaJason:
Rest well sir.

Heavenly paradise
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by 360clips: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2020
Excellent!
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by asatemple(f): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2020
Rest In Peace sir
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by limitless777(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2020
*_INVITATION TO THE DYNAMIC NATIONALISTS PLATFORM._*

*_It will be an honour to have you as a *member* *participant and friend of the DYNAMIC NATIONALISTS PLATFORM Sir/Ma.* https:///B7Nzmsskk3mEJTp9Ldc6zo
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by kudinkarfe: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2020
May ALLAH grant you Janna firdaus bundi! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by hgnbello(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2020
May Allah Have Mercy On His Soul Nd Grant Him Jannah. Ameen
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by greatseed: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
You
Will
Never
Be
Counted
Among
The
Dead
Or
Kidnapped
This
Year
In
Jesus
Name.

Amen
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by money121(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by merciful2024: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2020
it is well
Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by Patrioticman007(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2020
solite3:
Galatians 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Neither Islam or any other can save you,
Only Jesus Christ can save you.

Your mumu never do ?.

Re: Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2020
RIP Sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East / 7 Important Facts To Know About Eze Nri Of The Igbos. / Turbaning Ceremony Of Hon Chibuike R Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.