Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (61824 Views)

Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix) / Man With Four Wives Rapes 12-Years-Old Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Dreyton36: 2:28am On Sep 16, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnn

He F'd up
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by holaralph(m): 2:30am On Sep 16, 2020
Most men and women that engages in this type of vices lack control from childhood. Some people will say they can't live for a day without strafing a woman. The question ARE THEY NORMAL AT ALL. BIOLOGICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY THEY ARE NOT NORMAL. HOW CAN A SANE MAN OR WOMAN SAID " HIM OR HER LOST CONTROL WHEN OPPOSITE SEX HUG OR EVEN SIT BESIDE THEM. EVERYTHING IS BASED ON CONTROL. PEOPLE LACK SELF CONTROL. MY VIEW NIYEN JARE
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 4tomandchi: 2:56am On Sep 16, 2020
On a lighter note I think they should examine the girl her breast must have stored some electric energy for the man to have been shocked resulting in his lost of senses.

On a more serious note parents and guidance should avoid sending kids on errands to lonely locations. It's for both genders.

As an 8 years old boy I was brutally raped by our neighbor I didn't know what it meant at all the only thing I can remember is when I told her that the hair on her p***y was chooking she said I should just do it and then I told her I wanted to go and urinate she said I should urinate inside her not long after that my mom returned from market.

It is now that I fully understand what she did to me and I can't do anything about it. She took away my innocence at 8 years.
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Ategberoson(m): 4:23am On Sep 16, 2020
Dirty Grandpa indeed
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 16, 2020
Jimbadly:

I'd love to play video games with you Kelechi. smiley
Lols. owk what type do u play
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 4:33am On Sep 16, 2020
Don't worry when you enter jail ur sense will come back, old fool.
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by viviangist: 4:55am On Sep 16, 2020
SimplyFacts:
This is really getting out of control.
NLers' pains/shouts won't solve this.

It's like an unnamed WhatsApp immorality-virus is being transferred through the money our govt borrows from China. Na joke ogrin

May God help us.

Oga cool down , you will get your sense back in prison
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:43am On Sep 16, 2020
EastGold:
You lost control?

They suppose to cut your John Thomas

is castration for rape on the NASS floor yet
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Apeh217(m): 5:55am On Sep 16, 2020
newk007:
Inside life

Meanwhile check dis out

Let your data work for you, not a get rich quick scheme but with consistency you can make over 400,000 naira within 3-5 months, with zero capital.

For more info check my signature

A trial will convince U
Tell me how
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Omoslim26: 6:40am On Sep 16, 2020
Ordinary 12yr old girl hug you you come loose your rotten sense

this one na oloshi grandpa

Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Harrykn: 6:41am On Sep 16, 2020
White milk full your h.e.a.d
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by KhingPaul(m): 6:52am On Sep 16, 2020
Lubbish. His balls, diicckk and all...cut off and given to the dogs while he watch. *spits* *walks out*
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Oesophagus99(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2020
This imp-looking old pedophile shld die in jail 'nd rot in hell...

I still pity that poor minor..
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:26am On Sep 16, 2020
Kicktaker:
Am not surprised after seeing the 'ola' in his name....chai, poor girl

Is that you in the picture?
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2020
simfrost90210:
grin cut the John and leave the Thomas

Lmao
Lollest lol
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by cynhamscakes(f): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2020
No sir, your pr.ick has lost all forms of self control and so it should be sliced off.

We have good ovens for baking everything bakeable.
Location is Abuja. Nationwide delivery.
Call/.

Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 16, 2020
kenzysmith:
haba no respect again!

When they rape your sister, respect the person
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Kovuh: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2020
He should spend the rest of his life recovering his senses in jail. His children and grandchildren will be so ashamed of him right now.
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by AbuAeesha: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2020
they should beat sense back into the fool then
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2020
Shameless old fool
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Asetua(f): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2020
U should have lost control drive ur keke under tanker/trailer and die instead off killing this child.
U should be stoned to death
U killed to many peop , the little girl her parents her grandpa.

Sometimes I feel ashamed of being a man.
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Arewa24: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2020
Ahh u lose control of wat??

Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Rawhumper(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2020
[

We should learn to be slow to act, sometimes its a sporitual Thing though it may Look normal.

Lets learn to forgive but mete The appropriate punishment.

Life is meaningless,if You waste it and dont think about your souls.

He should be jailed as his Family conducts prayers for him.

quote author=Legitupdate post=93938594]

https://m.guardian.ng/news/67-year-old-man-arrested-for-defiling-12-year-old-girl/[/quote]
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Desultan(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2020
Eyaa! She hugged him and he lost his senses!! Maybe we should warn these kids to stop hugging grandpa so stops losing his senses.
Grandpa sorry e, when and if you eventually come out, we will ensure she does not hug you again.

Ipata agbalagba!
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Honchoslim16(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

The old man is a person!

Period!
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by webmaster99(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2020
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by webmaster99(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2020
Kelechiprepre:
CUT OF HIS ...... AND SEND HIM TO JAIL

please tamper justice with mercy
for the lord forgives us even from our most trivious faults
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Revolva(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2020
Hahaha this is very funny
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2020
webmaster99:

for the lord forgives us even from our most trivious faults

U DONT MEAN IT
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by webmaster99(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2020
Kelechiprepre:

U DONT MEAN IT

yes I mean it dear!
for the lord is ever forgiving

Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 16, 2020
webmaster99:

yes I mean it dear!
for the lord is ever forgiving

AM NOT WISHING U BAD SIR OR ANY OF UR FAMILY BUT IF IT WAS UR SISTER.

WILL U 4GIVE THAT SKELETON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / Ritualist Den Uncovered Under Bridge Near Lagos Governor's House. Photos / South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.